Episode 10x18 - 'Law & Disorder' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 24, 2012.

?

What do you think?

1. A+

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. A

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. B+

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. B

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. C

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

How do you think five weeks feel for no NY?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  2. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

daisymay
    couldn't agree more:beer: Can't give A, I hoped for a bit more H's screentime:(
    Vogel\H scenes were really good - "Been working on your tan?":lol:

Why Horatio was so hostile to the councilman? He was involved with the victim but it didn't mean he killed her.

Poor Frankie, it was harsh.

nice Eric\Calleigh scenes... but, darn, they're both single, have feelings for each other - go and have your own child for God sake!

As for Sam, we were wrong - she's not a mole but her boyfriend is. So I agree - she's not going anywhere and probably stay as a recurring cast. Not good. As I said before - no offence to her character but there're too many CSI's.

miamifan08
    yes, it's ridiculous:scream: this eppi and next one should be aired without any break between them.
    I don't get it - what so important will be aired 10 p.m. next sunday? Maybe another Oscar ceremony?

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

According to Zap2it, Country Music Awards.

EDIT: For those who watched the episode, was there anything on NY coming back? I checked OD because my mom has already deleted the Miami episode she was watching.

4. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

great Heavens!

5. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Loved it!! I gave it an A.

Malcolm McDowell was terrific and I love his interaction with Horatio. The hiring of the hitwoman and poisoing was very creative. The assistant lawyer taking the fall for him really shows what a powerful and intimidating presence he is. I hope the team can take both him and Esteban Navarro out in the next episode.

The E/C stuff was as I expected, but it didn't overshadow the main plotline. Eric is soooooooo nosy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Sam is nearing the end of her run. I never cared for her and it's well past time for her to leave. From the preview for the next episode, I suspect Ryan will try to help her clear her name and end up in hot water himself. Horatio looked very disappointed... I wonder what he did.

I can't believe the next episode is already our season finale! :( :(

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I liked the episode. Wasn't really amused with no Ryan until about 40 minutes in, but since it looks like next week will be focused on him, I won't complain too much. (Even though yet again he's getting in trouble.)

I liked the EC scene, it didn't take over the whole episode, it was just one simple scene. I feel bad for Eric though since imo it's obvious he still loves Cal, but oh well.

I figured it would be Sam's boyfriend helping at the end. And I love Malcolm McDowell. He's been on The Mentalist a lot this season as well and plays a bad guy on that too, he's so good at it.

I gave the episode an A. Really hoping the finale is good and doesn't end on a cliffy. :/

7. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Great episode IMO. :) A lot going on between all the characters.

There could have been more Horatio but the scenes he had were great, especially the ones with Malcom McDowell. I couldn't help but laugh at him making fun of Horatio, calling him grumpy and such. :lol:

The CSIs sure did get beaten up a bit in this episode. Frank got the crap beaten out of him and Eric got slapped, lol. Eric's not been doing too good with women lately. He wanted to help Calleigh adopt the North kids but she said no...I wonder if this will change in the finale...? :confused:

I honestly thought it was Sam the whole time who was sabotaging the evidence, but it was her boyfriend and now Ryan will be her knight in shining armor and try to help her! ;)

Esteban released from prison? WHAT THE HECK? :scream: If there is a Season 11, I'm now 99% sure that the Navarro family will be back. Also, when Malcom McDowell's character was telling the press how Sam mishandled the evidence and that it shows that the hole team may not be doing what they're supposed to, I immediately though of the phrase "a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link." That weak link is Sam, so she should die...LOL. Not really.

2 weeks until the (hopefully season) finale, I can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

This is the first episode in a while that I've gotten the opportunity to watch all the way when it was aired through let alone comment on. I did watch last weeks (which I had on my PVR) so hopefully I won't let the two confused.:lol:

Random Thoughts:

Well, only a 18 minute delay this week. Beats last week's 43 minutes:wtf:

Huh, it took almost 40 minutes before we saw Ryan. What was there was good though.

I don't like him with Sam. When the revelation came to light that Sam's ADA boyfriend was the one causing the problems, and Sam thought she was finished, and Ryan offered to help, I was screaming "No Ryan!! Run, don't walk in the opposite direction"!! Hopefully, Sam will be gone soon. I would rather see Natalia instead.

Poor Frank. He got quite the slap down.

Malcolm McDowell does evil and slimy so well. I love watching him butt heads with Horatio

Calleigh and Eric's scene was nice and understated.

CSI's making mistakes--unlike them and I think it is going to come back and haunt them

Not looking forward to Ryan in trouble again--been there, done that:angryrazz::brickwall: Can't we give Ryan quality screentime without him being in trouble?!!

I wondered how Vogel was going to wiggle his way out of trouble and having his assistant falling on the sword answered my question.

Not too bad of an eppie. Looking forward to what the season finale has to bring. I fear a clifthanger with poor Ryan caught in the middle:(

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This was a really good episode. Vogel is downright obnoxious and sneaky so it's interesting to watch him be going against the team. His scenes with H were great. Poor Eric got kind of smacked around a lot during this episode lol. But I'm glad he didn't let it get under his skin.

So Sam is not a mole but the boyfriend is. And Natalia wasn't suspecting about her being a mole but just plain doesn't like her. So if Eva leaves, it's very probable she sticks around, meh I still don't like her.

Eric and Calleigh together were great. I love how happy she is with this adoption. I hope Eric does help her out and they get a happy ending. Especially if Miami is not coming back.

Gave it an A.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Don't let Sam off the hook yet

The arm swinging that bottle in the finale promo has orange sleeves,same as Sam.There may very well be something there not to like about Sam.
    Definitely agree.
    Surprised the episode ended with Ryan and Sam but after seeing the finale promo it was actually perfect.

11. Titaneers

Titaneers Victim

gotta love not having tv... so im late to the party once again...
    next episode summary is

Every member of CSI is a suspect when one of the team's enemies is murdered. When the investigation becomes deadly, Samantha Owens ends up having to be rescued.

it says team's enemy, i originally thought it was voguel... but by pausing it, it looks like avery....

sam being rescued, may be because of voguel's many dangerous clients..

too many plot twists to come... but a basic, predictable one would be sam killed avery because of his betrayal.. voguel goes after sam for revenge... after all, like someone stated.. the person breaking the bottle on avery's head had orange sleeves and she was wearing orange in the preview...

or csi could be trolling us in the previews like they usually do (eric and calleigh's "wedding") and it could be voguel behind this whole thing.... after all, avery looked remorseful in the end...

i seriously hope it's the later....

really wish i held off on this week's episode... i would rather watch the other part with it because cliffhangers absolutely kill me...

by the way... did everyone hear that eva is probably leaving csi for abc?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

maybe Eva leaving is why there is so much samantha owen ? maybe there will be a season 11 but Eva on a strictly p/t basis? too little Horatio I agree and now to have to wait so long to see the finale oh well....am thinking this whole season was a tad disappointing except the first episode and that was a 2nd parter of a cliffy from last season...

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Who said Eva was leaving? Just because she did a pilot for a new show doesn't mean she's leaving Miami. The pilot may not even be picked up. She's just trying to cover her bases in case Miami doesn't get picked up. She has an option to stay on the new series as a regular, that doesn't mean she will take it.

Okay, onto the episode:

Eric and Nat were both wearing turquoise.

Um, didn't Eric meet Vogel in the LA episode? Why did Vogel ask who he was?

Vogel to H: You're such a grouch. Cheer up. Have a nice day. (Looks at Eric) You... I don't care. Wow, that was rude!

Natalia reads shorthand? It looks like a bunch of squiggly lines to me LOL.

Ryan's wearing turquoise too. Sam and Josh are coordinated in orange. Walter's in orange and Vogel has a turquoise tie. So I guess the colors of this episode are orange and turquoise. Which, oddly enough are the Miami Dolphins football team's colors if I recall.

At first when I saw the preview for this episode, I thought it was Sam compromising the evidence, but the watch on the hand they showed looked masculine, so that threw me off. When I saw Josh in the lab coat, I knew it would be him.

Personally, I think tptb were originally going to have it be Sam, but some of us viewers figured that out. That's when they came out with this all of a sudden spoilers about her having an ADA boyfriend or whatever. So, they switched it to him since we had it all figured out.

We learned that Navarro got out of jail. At first, I thought the dead guy on the ground was probably Josh Avery, but now I'm thinking its possible that it may be Esteban Navarro. If that's the case, I don't think its Sam who killed him. If it's Josh, then I'd say, yeah it's possibly that it could be Sam. But if it is Sam, does she have a hand in framing Ryan?

14. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

I don't know guys, I don't think Sam will kill anybody... Her boyfriend is a betrayed and even she is??? Too easy, that would be one way to put her out of the show, but I can't see her kill somebody...

15. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Yes, they did meet in L.A. Vogel probably did that to show Eric how unimportant he was to him.