Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

Re: worst couples !!!!

i totally agree witth you Tazzer!!! You are soo cool!!!! :D

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

age difference has nothing to do with it, im 16 and have been out with older guys, its not age, its maturity.

and the older you get the less age difference matters.

not all of you are, but alot of you are, and snickers seem to get in more trouble for it then GSR shippers and i got no idea why. but there are heaps of abusive GSR people, not ness on talkCSI but on other sites, people have got death threats FFS!!!

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

omg! so true! I have been victimized by them too. Its so disturbing how some of them would do anything, even the most twisted stuff, to flame the other ships. :rolleyes:

Btw, I forgot who pointed this out, but snickers isn't the only one with the young people in its fan base.. GSR has lots of teens in their fan base as well.

4. lament

lament Captain

Guys, the original poster asked the above question. It's a fair question, and that's what this thread should be for.

So, again, does anyone dislike any ships from Miami or New York? Surely there must be SOME ship from these two shows that no one likes?

5. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

Ok, I'm 18 and a wouldn't mind getting snogged by certain 40 something guys out there *day dreams*. For a lot of people it's not about the age, it's about who they are. if nick was a 30 year old grissom I wouln't want nick and sara together, I like them because of how the other acts when they're around each other it's nothing about the age difference because 15 year old have major crushes on their teachers, who are a lot older.

Flack/Aiden! I mean, I don't dislike, it's just... dunno. Mac/Aiden wtf! :lol:

6. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

It's funny my Gil and Sofia site was not trashed by G/C shippers or by any other but my Gil/Cath site was spamed, foul words and by people who addimited they were GSR's and yes some were from this forum.

As for Grissom/Sara, even William Petersen is against it. He says that if any pairing was to be on the show it would be Grissom/Catherine because that would be so natural for both of them. They're best friends.

7. heartagram69

from miami i dislike horratio/calleigh (im a hip hugger) and i think H is just too old and boring for cal..

sounds like grissom n sara...

and from NY i dislike danny/lindsay (im a DnAer)

and sparky u hit the nail on the head

THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!!! and with the whole best thing coz they're best friends, COUGH SNICKERS COUGH, they r besties too!!!

8. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

My snicker site was spammed by GSR o_O

RIGHT! wtf I hate this ship bah

9. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Okay! I think that everyone should just chill on the GSR-hating! I and, I think that a lot of other people understand that a select few of GSRs can be hateful towards other ships. I really think that this thread is a horrible idea! Its just cause for tension and hatred on the board. Its a ship war waiting to happen.

10. Megara

Megara Witness

Hi !!

Sorry KiraGrissom but you are wrong...William Petersen said in an interview, I quote " "I'd like to kiss her before the show ends." and her it's Jorja ( aka Sara ) so maybe he was against at the begining but not now, he knows Catherine and Grissom are only friends...
    Megara

11. heartagram69

megara she isnt wrong, both things have been sed!

and greglover its not GSR bashing, you guys give as good as you get.

and this thread is a good idea, its good for us to be able to vent and stuff, and we arent being abusive we are staiting out feeling and backing them up with evidence, if i just went I HATE GSR ITS GROSS BLAH BLAH BLAH that would be bad, but im not.

and i have seen snickers sites spammed by GSR, but NO gsr sites spammed by snickers.

12. martini

martini CSI Level One

I’m sorry I love chit chat but aren't we going of the topic here. Because we’re like discussing our opinions and it's cool, but claiming the same like 6-7 times is getting old: eek:
    We better just stay on topic and it's not a flame topic cause I tell you some people takes it to serious

13. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

New York:

Danny/Aiden - Brother and Sisterly love right there. I've never seen two people so comfortable around one another that they're able to make anything along the lines of "sex" jokes. I know most people would feel completely awkward and "omgwhydidijustsaythat?" but the two of them laugh it off.

"Danny, you're cute but way out of my league" was a big slap in the face that "hey guys! Not gonna happen!" So. Yeah. I used to be a fan, but they just grew more Brother and Sisterly for me so onto the Flack/Aiden bus I went.

Mac/Aiden - No. I'm sorry. Maybe at the beginning of the season it seemed that way but Aiden and Mac drifted further and further apart to even come close to having a relationship.

Stella/Flack - Um. Don't. See. It. Can someone please tell me where they see this ship even going? Flack and Stella are like oil and water. They both like to take lead sometimes and it just goes haywire. As in TDDWP. I just don't see it.

Mac/Lindsay - No. I'm sorry. Teacher. Student. Done.

14. CSIvixen

CSIvixen Rookie

Well I don't watch NY. But on Miami...anyone with Horatio. He just totally creeps me out :lol: I guess for looks, Calleigh and the swimmer dude whose name I don't even know. I haven't watched Miami enough to be a good judge of the characters.

15. heartagram69

we take it seriously because its important to us, you may not feel the same way or as strong and you dont have to, but dont hnd shit on us about how we feel.

talking about it is interesting.

OMG thats so funni, haha, his name is eric, lol, im a hip hugger (eric n cal shipper, dont ask abpuot the name)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.