Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

Debbie, youuuuuuuuu.. :adore::adore:. I'm laughing non-stop now.. That is soooo true~!!!

:lol::lol::lol:.. After he explain how "P" pursue him.. he get that letter. :lol::lol::lol: Poor him. I'm glad that he's got Stella there for him when he is down/depressed.

If Stella is dead, I'm not going to watch CSI NY anymore:lol::lol:. BLAME THE WRITERS! :p:p CSI NY is nothing without Stella or Mac and their family. (Danny/Flack/Lindsay/Sid/Adam/Sheldon/(ETC)). :) Mac.. Mac.. :D that's only my opinion.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Comes in with some cookies for you all*

After I opened the new thread last night, it was time for me to go to bed, I was so tired, so I didn't get to post much. But now I'm here. :D

Asprine dear, I hope that you're feeling better really soon dear. *Big hugs*

I'm quite intrigued to see how the spoilers are going to play out... Is ep 11 the one where Mac and Stella argue, cause she keeps something from him? I think that maybe *this is just my thoughts* Stella knows that Lindsay is pregnant before Mac, and then he finds out she knew and isn't too happy about it... But who knows, that's just me tossing ideas around...

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you so much.. Steph. I will get better soon. :D But I just ate ice creams. :lol: I can't help it. :lol::lol: *Hugs back* Thank you for the cookies. I love them..~ I'm glad you're here now.. But i have to go soon. :)

Steph, I guess so.. Everytime Lindsay has something.. She'll tell Stella first. Just like.. when she must return to Montana to testify in a murder trial. :D

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

*runs around and screams from joy*
    yay we did it! We've been so fast lately thread #13. Congrats to us!!:bolian:
    to everyone who's sick: *hugs* hope y'all get better soon. I'm better now thanks to Aspirin :D
    Stella NEVER lied to Mac. It's gonna be that interesting. Even better than a major conflict. Ok..ok I don't really like the idea of them not trusting each other, but somehow i have hopes that well get smacked scenes despite of their fights! Something like:
    Mac: Stel why didn't you trust me?
    Stel: Dunno..I didn't mean to...just happened..can you forgive me?
    Mac: Sure...you I couldn't live without you. *hugs her*
    :lol:
    ---Some spoilers said that Stel might be attacked, right? So I'm sure if she's gonna be hurt in any way; Mac will be there for her..and we ALL love that!!
    There's something I have to tell ya! I took a quiz on facebook wich character I am and it came out Stel...Here's what was written:
    :guffaw:
    It's sooo perfect..we all know that they're more than just friends...and they prentend not to..from what reasons ever. Maybe they're scared of losing the best friend, or afraid of failing..but they won't they both are adults who've been to way more trouble than this..the only problem are EP:scream:.
    Hugs y'all;)Andrea

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

In the same spoiler where we learn that Stella will hide something to Mac we learn that a greek guy who was in previous episode come back. For me the greek guy is the man who beat stella. so two poissibility.
    -Stella don't say (again) at Mac that she was beat. And now she found the guy and want arrest him alone.
    -Stella say the thrust at Mac during episode 5. But when she has evidence again the greek guy don't say anything to Mac for protect him and don't "worried sick him".

All possibility will be great because Mac may find what Stella does and go help her. She'll may be in danger...Or just Mac see that Stella is strange and is worried about her....

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

And---> so glad you are ok now dear! :D you are so right. We are in a win-win situation :D
    I don't like either however it's highly promising this strange behaviour in special coming from Stell. The only moment where she had a weird behaviour before was when she cut herlself in Heart of Glass but inmediately after that she told Mac what happened to her
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you are so right! we need a new vic week after week to be sent to the Lions:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (The lions will make Justice for the Smacked family:lol:)

Steph---> yay! cookies:thumbsup: (I suggested the most spiritual champagne:lol:)
    They are going to argue in 5.06. In 5.11 Stell will keep stuff from him and Mac (once he finds out) won't be thrilled to that matter. It's very likely it could be Lindsay's condition

Lilou---> Salut ma cherie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
    Last time she was weird he found out she could be infected with HIV because sh cut herself.
    I wonder how he will react when Stella doesn't say anything to him
    and she will be keeping this awful behaviour. Or even if it is just to protect him it's going GREAT:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have you noticed there was something Stella NEVER told Mac? She never told him she let her sister ran away:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

sooner or later we will see a punishement to that:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie :D

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

YAAAY New thread *does a happy dance* :D

okey, glad it's about work and not flirting:D
    Debbie--feeling better now:) except now i think im getting the cold again:lol: *hugs back* hey Debbie that freench csi site could you post the link here??:) (i know it was posted here awhile ago)
    Asprine, those two wallpaper you've made are soo soo nice and soo great and of course beautiful:thumbsup:and hope you'll get better *hugs*

got some pics as a smal present:D
    i love this pic, its soo cute:D
    [​IMG]

okey remember we talked about Mac pinning Stella to the wall??
    [​IMG]

8. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

giooooooo! yay, my smacked twin!! *runs over to hug you* oh and the last pic..he REALLY wants to jumo on her!!!:devil:
    Debbie: You're sooo right about Mindy. I think we had this topic on the Stellarina thread, but I've never thought like that. Damn me! I wonder how mac would've reacted or how he'll react if he finds out from what reasons ever. I think as he's a man for whom the job and the NYPD is everthing he'll be very, very mad at her. Somehow I can picture him yelling at her and in the end he'd feel sorry and consoles her...
    you're right; it must be about Linds! In my videotext was written that the eppie where Danny and Linds will learn about the baby will be aired on November 26th...as far as I can calculate this could be #11. Dunno how manny debatings we'll have before that.
    Anyway...We recognized that this is gonna be the third/fourth time that Stella's going to hide something from Mac.......
    . But Mac never did. don't you think it's weird. I mean Stella's a very outspoken person also with her feelings unlike Mac. So I don't really understand why Stella always has to hide something from him...or is he just too sincere and honest.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio---> here you have dear. I highly recomend this site to all Smacked family members

http://csi-ny.forumpro.fr/

I hope you get well despite of the cold ( I have a cold too but it's not really bugging me that much :D Thank you for your pics, dear . I didn't have the last one and i laughed a lot whe you mentioned Mac spinning Stella against the wall :D *sigh i hope EP give that to us. They owe us that scene :D

Anj--> my other Smacked twin!!!!!! :D well tecnichally he kept two things from Stella:;)
    1) The bloody t-shirt Drew sent to him along with his suitcase
    2) Having Sex with "SHE" you know, he put "HER" hand away when he saw Stella coming. He only revealed he was having an affair with HER after "SHE" called to his feelings of Guilt crying and blaming Mac:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz:

so if it is a dark dark subrosa piece of news,
    Mac will explode. Sexual tension is carrying them into a marsh already:drool::drool::drool::drool: Mac will do something, Stella will explode too and too much fire i don't know where it's going to take them:eek::eek::eek::eek::drool:

ps: Do not forget participate sending question to H. Ausiello and writing inside the Spoiler Discussion thread. We need to make Smacked happens!!!!!!!!!!!

ausielloscoop@ew.com

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=57207&page=10

10. giovinazzo<3

AnJJJ:D my smacked twin!:D *hugs you back* well it looks like Mac wants to jump Stella everytime he is near her soo:devil::D i wish for a scene were they were in the locker room and Mac walkes over to Stella and pinns her to one of the lockers and kiss her senseless:devil::drool:
    Debbie, thanks for posting the link:D *hugs*
    Debbie-- hope you'll get better too:D everybody in my family have had the cold even my dog:lol: that last pic it do look like Mac's gonna pin Stella to the wall:D yeah they owe us a that scene:D
    Sexual tension, they got that!:drool: like i've mention before, seriously light up a match and it would go BOOM!!, :drool: even my mom say that they should get together:lol:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

tell your mom i wish she could work for EP *sigh. I'm pretty sure we would get GREAT stuff for the Smacked family. Nowadays the whole EP team need to be sent to the lions :D :D :D

Steph----> this site is the one you asked. Another "impossible not to bookmark it" site :D for the Smacked family :D

http://www.dizifilm.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35597&page=12

12. giovinazzo<3

hmm i could ask her, but i think she's gonna say no 'cause she got a job that she love doing:) lol, maybe a little trip to the lions and after that they might see things like we do:lol::D

thanks for that other site to Debbie:D

this pic, is it just me or do it look like they got some kind of secret??
    [​IMG]

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

It's true Mac hiden two thing to Stella. (SHE and Bloog Tee shirt) And Stella three thing (Her sister..., HIV and "Lindsay fight).
    I think it's logic she didn't tell Mac that she help her sister. She was a killer, Stella a CSI. Mac it's so "only the justice". Stella help a killer if Mac know it he would have had the duty to say it. And if he did not make it he would be in accomplice. Stella know it. It's a hard decision between say the thrue to Mac and protect him.

For Lindsay it's not a big hide. I think if she didn't tell him about Lindsay it's just because she understood that something was wrong with Lindsay and didn't want to create her more problem. If Lindsay's attitude had continued she would have spoken about it to Mac. And when Lindsay tell about her leave there are Mac and Stella.
    I think they had talk about Lindsay why she left... But we didn't see it. (well D/L it was more important...Lol)

And for the rest HIV, blood Tee shirt... I think the most important think it's they are the first person all the time who know about their problem. Mac ad Stella are two person very independant and who always resolved their problem alone. without show they are weak. It's the reason for me of Stella refused the two to to the hotel after "All access" and first she refuses Mac next room (for that and because it'll be really hot...and all here know that she finally accept...)
    But when they finally want to talk, help..it's always with each other.

I think it's not a private case and the greek is not the new Stella' boyfriend because Stella alway talk to Mac about her love (Frankie,Drew). For me there are a links between this story and Stella beaten. So we ll learn more in episode Five. And Lenkoy say that all caracter will have a arc story. Greek man beaten Stella is her arc story.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio-->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Have you listened her, EP? LIONS!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Lilou,-->
    I totally agree with you, dear!!!!! She was torn between the Justice System (somewhere where she belongs to) and her fraternal feelings. Mindy IS her sister. It doesn't matter they don't share bloodlines. It's like what happened between Mac and Reed. They are not biological father-son but they act as if they were:bolian:

i think you hit the right button again, Lilou:thumbsup:they are independant. Not having a family (in special to Stella who has been an orphan her whole life) has forced them to make the right decition since they were too young. There is some special scene at the end of RND. That last scene where Stella is walking alone and she finally smiles. That's is what you are saying because i have seen an independant woman going back to her inner self, self-building herself again after that traumatic experience. It was truly touching that last scene

yes, for me the Greek guy is related to the case at 5.05. In any case it will be really interesting to knwo the reason why she refuses to share any information with Mac:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i want to watch 5.11 NOW! :D

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yes Stella was torn like you say and I sure she didn't want Mac was torn between her and the Justice. So she didn't talk to him. It was really for protect him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.