Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So very odd for me to be in here, but I've come to really love this relationship/friendship & at times I do wonder what it would be like if TPTB just finally "made that move".
    I can't say I'm 100% on board, but for some reason the past year or so, they just have me ...curious.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, hopefully we will have a season 11 to give you more reasons to remain curious, =).

Also, welcome Alessia!

3. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the greetings! :) well, at the beginning I wasn't convinced too, especially the first few seasons when Natalia had already had a sort of relationship with Erick, but then seeing them together made me change my mind ... How Solitaire says they have a good chemist! I hope in the 11 season :)

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

Welcome Alessia! Thanks for joining us MJ! We all have to agree that R/N are fun to watch, have great chemistry, and both actors are amazing.

I am hopeful for more scenes between them: before seasons end and possibly more to their relationship in season 11. :thumbsup:

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

They are fun to watch - playful, & lighthearted... which is what peaks my curiousity. It'd just be interesting to see how TPTB would handle it, since R/N are so different from other duos/couples we've seen in the show's past.
    I wish they would write in a scenario where one or the other have a dream of , well , them "in action" (& I don't mean chasing suspects) -- just so I can see what it would be like without it being real just yet. :lol:

6. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

LOL that's a good idea, it would be really great! :D

7. Gooniegirl3333

With everything that is going on with this show (Sam getting Ryan's attention, Eva LaRue starting on a new show), it looks like this duo may cease to exist.

Oh, well. It was a good dream, right? lol. (That is unless LaRue decides to stick around for one more *hopeful* season, then my rooting will be louder than ever, =) )

8. Gooniegirl3333

Quick little remarks between Ryan and Natalia in this! Has anyone else watched it? I was cracking up... but you need to pay close attention to what Natalia quietly comments back with, =)

9. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

I saw it and I had a little hope for the future... Poor Ryan is so sweet! :adore:

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

GG; I couldn't make out what was said. I even relistened. What was it?

11. Gooniegirl3333

Ryan: "I'll take you right now on the table." Natalia: "(blushes) My goodness... how 'bout the Hummer?"

:eek: <--- my face when I heard that, lol.

12. Gooniegirl3333

So, our favorite ship was never given the official chance on this show, but I will continue to support it through every other medium...love you all!

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks GG! I am so saddened by this.:( The last scene gave us a little nod to their growing attraction. I just wish they could have given us more. I will (as you) support the show through other mediums.

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I like to think that Ryan and Natalia gradually realised how much they meant to each other. She helped him over the Sam thing. They no doubt had a few more life threatening moments between them. The friendship evolved into something else, they were surprised to realise it, but started dating. Lots of cute moments between them. They end up married and have a couple of adorable children!
    It is a shame this couple nver became cannon, but I have enjoyed there interaction. And although I didnt come in here often, I have enjoyed talking about it with all of you. x

15. Gooniegirl3333

Aw, that just about said it all... beautiful looking-into-the-future summary!