Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Dislike a ship??

no.. i dont think so. greg and sara... yeah beacuse sara's more matture and grown up then greg and more... experienced in life? but yeah. nick and sara i think have GREAT chemisty, they really care about each other and yeah... thats what i think:p

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

We can go at this all day long, because I'm not going to see it the way you do and I'll list thousands and thousands of reasons why. I don't see their chemistry in that form at all, and then this will just turn into the debate thread, so I'm just shutting up on Snickers in this thread, because this isn't the debate thread. And don't even begin to think this means you win or whatever, because its not about that, it never was. I'm just backing out before it turns into that.

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I agree, this isn't the debate thread. This thread is straying from what it was created for. Here's the original question:

This is not a debate thread. Let's get this discussion back to who you don't like and why. If you guys want to debate, you can do it in the following threads:

The Great Ship Debate - CSI: Crime Scene Investiagion
    The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Miami
    The Great Ship Debate - CSI:NY

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok... well going from the original question. i think sara and warrick wont make a good couple:p i've never pictured them together and probably NEVER will:p lmao

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Naw I could never see Sara & Rick as a couple. They don't seem to get along all too well.

I don't think in RL that Sara & Grissom would last, too similar but i've said that 100 times lol.

I don't think Sara & Greg would either, he's too young for her, he's a cutie though lol.

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i completely agree with you for all three of those statements. that's what annoys me about it because... they have to try to make it like real life!! but.. i completely agree. they probably wont last year beacuse they are WAY to similar.

haha... i dont no if ANYONE ships this but greg and cath?? LMAO:p that'd be funny!! they have had their moments though. like when greg made that joke to nick about him getting to where he was today. "by sleeping with catherine:p" LMAO!! i forget what episode that was from but i ALWAYS laugh when i see it:p

haha... i know another ship that i sounds... different. sara and jim!! LMAO!!!! i DEFINATLY dont see them together.

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

The ship I could live without... Grissom/Sara... Def not my candy

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

One ship that I reeeally don't get is Sofia and Brass. I just do not put them to together, like both characters (love Jim) but together?! Naaaw.

CSIFray Agreed.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*bows down to you* YES!! i really can't believe that sara and grissom are together. i've always seen them as father and daughter. i was talking to my dentist (yeah.. at the point when you can actually talk) and she's a fomor CSI watcher. so i told her all the undates and everything on CSI and i told her that Grissom and Sara are together. she couldnt believe it. she was so disguisted:p she taught that nick and sara were going to get together (YEAH! FELLOW SNICKERS!). but yeah... she was really mad:p i was really mad at that last season finale too. but yeah.. grissom and sara, doesnt really fly with me. to similar and to much like father and daughter.

LMAO!! sophia and brass?? are you kidding me? that's hilarious:p i can see grissom and sophia.. kinda, but not brass and sophia:p i can't really see brass with anyone...i dont no why. maybe like.. someone we havent' exactly met. just like what happened to warrick and his wife tina.

another one to laugh at....
    SOPHIA AND GREG!!:p lmao... i think that's just, FUUUNY:p

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

You don't pussy foot around your words do you Emily? LOL! Nope I laughed my arse off at Sofia/Brass too (no offence!) they just a wierd couple. ITA, can't really see Jim with anyone, I think he's a lone wolf lol.

Sofia & Greg? Does anyone actually ship those two?

You know it suprises me, there's so many more people who disagree with GSR than I thought there would be. No offence to the GSR troops lol. I in fact have a very tiny GSR bone in my body. My ship list is so complicated.

PureJoy, Snickers, GLH, Sandle, lil bit of CatNip, lil bit of Grissom/Sofia and a very very very small tiny smidgin of GSR.

I am absoutly hardcore PureJoy though. Number 1 IMO and always will be with me. Love 'um both!

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha.. yeah, i've read a Sophia/greg fanfic before (forget where though)

wow... you get around:p i'm a harecore SNickers. i have to say... i did kinda like Sara and Grissom but that's because my first episode (that i remember) i watched was After the Show, when grissom pins sara against the wall. i thought that was... cute. but that was the only time when i actually saw grissom and sara together. but then after that, nick and sara had a moment and.. i kinda feel way from GSR and into SNickers. I'm kinda a YoBling. i like catherine's line about fanastys. but, i like PureJoy to. i always thought that grissom and catherine were together and i was always getting mad at sara because she hit on catherine's husband (grissom) but then i relaized they weren't together. i was REALLY mad:p lmao

another ship i dont see: The love (nick and greg). no... they aren't gay and they are just really good friends. ugh... sorry, that ship just kinda annoys me after a while:p (no offence to ANYONE!)

i used to ship LHG. but then she left so i started to fall out, but now that she's coming back... i'm starting to get a little bit back.

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yes, yes I do get around ;) LOL.

Pledging Mr Johnson was my first episode, after than I was hooked on GCR and simply couldn't see the attraction between Sara/Grissom.

I don't see YoBling at all, apart from that scene in the sewer thingybob. I think they good friends and thats it IMO.

Sofia/Greg, have they actually shared any screentime?! Lol.

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha.. well.. i was all over the place at the begining but now, i'm happy witht the ships i've found (PureJoy and SNickers)

yeah, i haven't seen alot of YoBling moments lately. that sewage thing... that was cute, but... i dont no. never really been that attacted to YoBling.

i've never been hooked to GSR, i've just kinda thought i was adorable. but, that was for one or two episodes. i can't stand GSR anymore... annoys the crap out of me.

yeah.. sofia and greg have a little. um... in...Spark of Life. after greg saw that burned victim. they had a little moment. that's why i can't see it. they havent had alot of moments. that's why i read that fanfic because it was the only one of Sophia and Greg and... i was really surprised that SOMEONE actually saw Sophia and Greg togethe:p

14. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I would be a Sandle fan here. SNickers I can live with but I dunno just strikes me as Bro/Sis.

Jim...and...Sofie -rolls on floor laughing- sometimes I wonder were people get these from... I have accually never heard of one...

I would be a YoBling fan but he is married (Dagnabit) so, I guess that one would be gone... I have however seen plenty of YoBlingy scenes... Though I am not quite sure why it is called YoBling

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think Brass/Sofia came out of ABRTI, when he told her he'd been thinking about her. I thought it was more paternal than romantic, but what are you gonna do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.