Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Heck yeah!!! :D

I am just basking in the glow of this glorious, momentous, occasion and no one...not even TV Guide and their lies can take away this smile which has been tatooed on my face since last night!!

I have said it before and I will say it again....TV Guide can't call themselves reporters or any kind of news media b/c half the crap they supposedly report on, is either made up or spun with their views/opinions, especially where E/C and CSI Miami are concerned. I have emailed Matt whatshisname before and told him to actually do some research before he reports on something that is no where near true and to stop taking what the actors say (ie Megan E) as fact.

Also, no don't worry about it b/c he sees the EXACT SAME SPOILERS I DO....nothing more, nothing less. So again, he has interpretted the spoilers and twisted them to fit into his own little mega minute piece of crap!!

I just went to CBS's press release site and according to them 15.99 million viewers tuned in last night to see the episode :eek: Its the shows highest ratings since the season premiere in September!!

:thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I am going to post this again because I want to make sure you read, cause I really love to play this game!!! Plus I am trying to get to 50 posts. ( shrugs) Sorry if this is annoying.

Okay. Since I love to know what people think, I want everyone to say what they want in the next episode for E/C scenes and what they think will happen.

Example:
    I want..........a kiss of course(I can dream, can't I?)!!! maybe some light banter/teasing about stuff that makes it obvious they are together.

What I think will happen...........Maybe slight reference to something they did together or something that gives the idea that they are together or spending time together at least.

3. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

OMGGG :eek: thats amazing. E/C are going slow, but everyone is dying to know when Cal and Eric are gonna be together. See is not just us here hiphuggers. hahhahaa E/C is a success :thumbsup: thats what i think anyway!

4. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

yes i'm trying to get my 50 posts too. lol

I want ....... a kiss. yes i want a kiss soooo bad :lol: it can be just a little one, as long the next ones will get hot.:guffaw:

What I think will happen ............ well on the next episode, just a little small talk, about how she doing and it could show that eric did stayed with her right ?! lol

5. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I am going to post this again because I want to make sure y'all read this, cause I really love to play this game!!! Plus I am trying to get to 50 posts. ( shrugs) Sorry if this is annoying. Please tell me when to stop.

Okay. Since I love to know what people think, I want everyone to say what they want in the next episode for E/C scenes and what they think will happen.

Example:
    I want..........a kiss of course(I can dream, can't I?)!!! maybe some light banter/teasing about stuff that makes it obvious they are together.

What I think will happen...........Maybe slight reference to something they did together or something that gives the idea that they are together or spending time together at least.

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

HipHuggers#1Fan, when you keep posting the same, exact thing over and over it starts to look like spam. At some point the Mods will come in and say something about it.

Thanks.

7. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Okay, Thanks.(sighs) I will stop posting, but seriously I would love to hear Y'all's thoughts. Please!!!!!!:confused:

8. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

it's a great idea !

If that happened, it would be so sweet :). I'm so happy today. Maybe instead of her saying "don't apologize" , she could cut him off by kissing him. Yes I'm dying to see their first kiss:drool:.
    After the kiss she should off course say thay the one good thing she looked forward to was him arriving...
    I really hope there's something in 7.15 but I think that unfortunatelly it's possible there's nothing, it sure wouldn't be the first time but let's not get negative:lol:. All the episodes from now on will be good!!! I'm going to stop now because I'm starting to ramble.. Just happy today:lol:

9. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

So usually I just read the posts but last night was so CalErific I had to add my thoughts. I loved the whole Eric talking to Calleigh scene in the hospital but when she woke up and told him she heard everything he said my heart sighed! So much potential for upcoming episodes. Did anyone else notice that he unwrapped the gum for her? if that's not romantic I don't know what is. All I know is that if I had that tube in my throat and it was removed my throat would hurt and icecream would make it all better-caramel/vanilla swirl anyone? does anyone make cafe cubano flavor?

10. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Cafe Cubano Ice Cream! Cute!

11. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

I noticed the gum thing too, but it did't stay in her mouth very long did it. That would be a great idea, Eric making Calleigh cafe cubano ice cream........Eric in a apron with no shirt:devil:

I cant stop pressing rewind to watch the scenes again, their so addictive. Emily played Calleigh perfectly in that scene, the next episode better be darn good thats all i can say.

Y'all realise that we have to, after next weeks wait 3 weeks.....3 LONG WEEKS!! till 7:16!! its gonna be torture!:scream:

12. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I loved last nights episode. First off I was really suprised that the first scene was when they arrive at the house and I loved how ryan was bugging her about her driving and eric. Emily played the choking scene so well and how cute were the hospital scenes. I am just so happy this really made my week. They definently met my expectations.

For next week, I think maybe eric will stand to close to Calleigh while shes in the lab or maybe sneaking some peeks at each other.

This thread went really fast I just joined the board when the last thread started wow. They have been really gracious us to us E/C fans with the last couple of episodes. I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode especially about the guest star!:thumbsup:

13. electra

electra Pathologist

I can't keep up with how active this thread is!!!

E/C were great yesterday.I am not into ships so much but these two have such amazing chemistry and friendship that feels different.Best relationship of all CSI ,IMO.

14. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I think that alot of people agree with you (especially here). You can tell by how fast we go through the threads!!

I really hope they have SOMETHING (anything) for E/C next week.:drool:

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Yay a new thread! I can't stop watching last night's episode, it's now on YOUTUBE. I keep rewatching the scenes where Ryan teases Calleigh, she collapses in Eric's arms, the hospital scenes, him saying he can't imagine his life without her. Then the best scene of all, Calleigh admitting she heard what Eric said and that it felt like a dream!! This is the best episode between them!! I know in the Smoke Gets In Your CSIs thread, there are complaints about a lack of concern for Calleigh and not more team interaction. I agree with that, but honestly that didn't really bother me because I was more hooked on Eric and Calleigh more than anything! That's what made this episode for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.