"Family Affair" Tenth Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 18, 2009.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

We can only hope I haven't read spoilers for anything so I have no idea. I think we might get some answers though, and what's bugging me is what they found in the body at the end that was so interesting. Not knowing is killing me here. :scream:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They told in the episode that the body was the father of the actress who was killed in the car collision. The girl's boyfriend's father wanted the girl out of the picture because she was pregnant and he was afraid she'd sue the boyfriend for money or something. But the guy who worked for the boyfriend's father went to see the girl's father and a fight ensued (the girl's father was a drug addict I think). The man bit his killer's sleeve, swallowing the cufflink. That's why the killer had those men go to get the body, so it couldn't be linked to him. And that's why they put the body in the woodchipper. It didn't help though because the CSI team found the cufflink anyway. :)

The body at the end of the episode was a totally different body. The body that was stolen from the lab was fed through a woodchipper, so there was nothing but tiny pieces of left. They said the name of the vic at the end (it was a completely different case just to lead in to the next episode or episodes to come), but I don't recall the vic's name. I think I know what was weird about that body, if you want to know I'll PM it to you since it's a spoiler. :)

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Okay I must have missed that part. :wtf: Thanks for that, I must have zoned out probably from doing math homework at the same time. I blame Algebra! :brickwall: Hey I would love to hear that spoiler please send to me, pretty please. :)

4. CSIVFX

CSIVFX Civilian

Hi CSI Fans!

Big thanks for all the great things you've said about the opening sequence. as the visual effects supervisor, it's my job to create all the CG and specialized photography on the show. My team and I worked for more than 6 weeks to complete that opening. We're thrilled you enjoyed it!.

Please continue to watch and support this great show...there's lots of exciting stuff coming up...so stay tuned.

Best,

RS

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I will say that of all the openings to an episode these past ten years, that was my favorite. I watched it dozens of times on my DVR. Watch, rewind, repeat. :lol: It was amazing!

6. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Thanks GNRF :)
    Great job FX :)

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm actually still not clear on the spiders either...whether Nick meant it wasn't his spider because it was a different one from his, or it wasn't his spider meaning it was Stevie all along.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick set out a cricket to get HIS spider back, however, Stevie (Grissom's spider) took the bait. So in essence, he found Stevie (accidentally) and didn't find his.

They are two different spiders! I posted pics in a previous thread and you can tell. So yeah, Nick meant it wasn't his spider because it was different from his. He could tell by looking at them. You can tell because he looked at the spider and then looked even closer.

Does that clear it up? :) I hope.:lol:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

We're honored that you took the time to post on here. THANK'S The opening was amazing, fantastic, riveting, pretty out of this world, I can't imagaine how much work and effort went into making this so spectatular, good job:thumbsup:CSI ROCKS[​IMG]

10. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Well you did a helleva job. My granddaughter watched it(the youngest is 2)and she just was mesmerized by it. She kept going woah during it.

11. byline

byline CSI Level One

This is pure speculation, but honestly, I don't see them doing a big wedding, or even a small one. I'll bet they went to a justice of the peace, signed all the necessary papers and away they went. No muss, no fuss. They're both pretty low-maintenance people in that way, so I just don't see them having a ceremony for anyone but themselves.

12. byline

byline CSI Level One

I thought he was schizophrenic?

13. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

The opening's visual effects were brilliant. I barely blinked through the entire segment. Bravo! :)

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

ITA..the opening sequence was awesome. Loved it. Thanks for taking time to pop in.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hehe, I've watched that opening sequence several times. Loved it. :)