Greg/Morgan - You Still Owe Me One

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 23, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

DB to Morgan: "You can take boyfriend Greg with you". :lol: at Morgan's expression. That was awesome, him teasing her about Greg's "crush" on her. I'm guessing it was a nod to the episode where he told Greg to meet Morgan at the crime scene and Greg's grin (and pep in his step lol) prompted DB to say "its a crime scene, not a date, you wacky kid". LOL.

I was a little worried that Morgan was gonna mention DB's comment to Greg and that it would make things awkward between them. Luckily, she stayed silent, probably just figuring DB was being weird or something LOL.

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm glad she didn't say anything to him, especially if it turns out later on that his crush is completely one-sided.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Greg might still have a crush on Morgan. How do you think he's going to react during next week's episode, considering that Hodges is going to pretend she's his girlfriend?

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I'd say he'll be surprised, give Hodges a look or just tease him a little

Maybe talk to Morgan and tease her about it

I'd also love to see Ecklie's reaction and say something like "I'd perfer Sanders" :lol:

Though this is assuming we see his reaction because I won't be shocked if we don't :shifty: but I hope we do to see if he still does have a crush on her or has gotten over it

5. GregNickRyanFan

Well, they totally missed an opportunity to have Greg react to Morgan pretending to be Hodges' girlfriend. I would have liked to have seen his reaction to that. Oh well.

Sadly there was no Morgan/Greg interaction in the last episode because he wasn't in it. Hopefully there will be some interaction between them in the new episode. We shall see.

6. sharp52092

There was something in an interview from a few weeks ago

So we might get something either tonight or Dune and Gloom is my guess :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

Loved the little blush that came on Morgan's face when Finn asked if she was dating Greg. And Morgan seemed kind of disappointed to have to say no. Loved Greg telling her he'd buy her a beer and asking about her and Hodges... and her response seemed to satisfy him. Is Greg jealous? LOL. It looks like Morgan and Hodges could end up being step-siblings LOL. I wonder if Morgan and Greg did go out for that beer after work.

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, I noticed her blushing a little too. Although I'm not sure why she sounded disappointed. Well she did say to Greg "and you still owe me a beer" so I guess that sort of implies that they might've gone out :).
    Greg is probably a little jealous about the Hodges thing, but it sounded like he was just teasing her for the most part :):); besides, who can forget her reaction when Finn asked if she was with Hodges :lol:!

9. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

So I've seen all the current episodes of S13 and have been going back and watching S12, and I liked the idea of these two since S13, but I like them even more after seeing CSI Down from S12, I love them now. Especially the way Greg was with that girl and getting angry, we don't usually see that side of Greg.

10. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

they r such a great little couple

11. Bonasera-Taylor

Love these two. they have inspired me to write a fiction which i'll post up on fanfiction when its ready.

12. sharp52092

Please don't double post.

If you want to add more, there's an edit button. Unless it's been 24 hours then feel free to post again.

Thank you :)

13. Bonasera-Taylor

thanks kep forgetting that

14. sharp52092

Elisabeth Harnois posted this on Twitter recently:

15. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

#Grody it is then! :D

I hope this means what I think it means... :thumbsup:

I know a lot of people want the focus on the cases and less on the personal storylines, but I would really, really, REALLY love to see some romance between Greg and Morgan in S14.
    My dream S14 premiere of course would be Greg rushing in to save Morgan... but yeah, I know that only happens in fan fictions! :p