The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Then you got lucky you didn't buy it. I dunno how much is 50 bucks because I have different currency here, but sounds expensive.
    But someone else could've bought it without looking into the box. Grr :lol:

Well there's not even need for magnets really to get beeping sounds exiting shop here. I guess the alarm system is screwed globally because I've been asked to stand aside by security guys couple times now and luckily they have that scanning system at the entrance so they know I haven't taken anything. And turned out it was magnetic public transport card that usually cause system errors. I know someone had wallet that beeped and mom's cousin once had book that beeped.
    Some shops has that system where small priced things don't beep at all.

I think in your case nobody at shop actually cares if someone takes something or not. They just pretend nothing happened and keep working.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Dear Raccoons: Quit coming in the attic! I know we have to get the entry point fixed, but it's annoying that the attic doorway is in my closet and insulation ends up all over every time someone climbs up to set traps or whatever.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my local CBS station,

What the he** happened to channel 4 (CBS) last night. I turned to 4-1 (CBS-HD) before I knew things were being delayed last night and it didn't come up (sent me back to HGTV!) so I turned to 4 and found it was frozen. Now this morning I still don't pick up 4-1 (and yes, I have run it through the channel set-up). CBS is the only one of the big networks that I watch and I would really like to watch it in HD (the 1080i HD not the 480i HD which I do pick up!). We are supposed to be getting it in 1080i HD! I know yesterday was Easter Sunday but, how long is it going to take you to figure out the problem and fix it? :brickwall:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

The same has happened to me. :shifty: I live in Massachusetts BTW.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Hey there! [​IMG] Nice to see someone else in Massachusetts. :)

They've gone up the tower in Needham only to discover that they need parts that they didn't bring with them! :brickwall: Do they like climbing the tower in this wind or something? Wonder how H5O will be with an analog signal. Once you've seen it in HD you only want to watch it in HD!

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the NY fan fiction writers:

Why do you have to do that? Isn't having Mac being a father to Stella's children enough? Yes, there are other stories where Mac and OC are parents. Oh, please!! It hasn't happened yet but I know it will, Mac and Jo must NOT have children!! :scream:

Now Christine and Mac are parents in one story. Really? :scream:

Rant over.

7. MacsGirlMel

Eh,if it's well written I don't mind,but they usually aren't faves. It's the long-lost children fics that get me. (dear autocorrect...get lost! I want FICS, not 'ficus'. That's why I should type on my laptop and not my ipad.)

stay off my screen,stupid ant! I do not care to end up with smashed bug guts on my screen and hand. Eww.

Enough server stuff,I want on DLChem at home,not just work. And it isn't on my end, the iPad and phone can't connect either.

Dear Pokemon GTS users: Wanting legendaries is natural, they're the big thing everyone wants for their games, I understand. Probably either everyone wants extra copies, or they have the games that only included one half of that generation's main legendary pair. But what is with asking for them at low levels? You know you can't get legendary Pokemon that low, save the three Sinnoh legendaries via the Heargold Arceus event. Quit using the GTS for storage or whatever so it's not so hard for us who want to do actual trades. Or get yourself a Action Replay. And to whoever runs the GTS, take off the trades after they're done...it's really annoying to actually have the Pokemon the other person wants and go to make a trade only to find out the one you want's already been traded to someone else. BTW, what is with the ones where I have a Pokemon that matches the request exactly, and it's not hacked, but I can't trade it anyway? Grrr.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  8. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To my maths teacher,
    You know we have a important exam coming up so why the HELL are you giving us another teacher to teach us?!

9. MacsGirlMel

Dear Comcast: Why don't you like DLChem? It seems now that it's you, since if I turn off the wifi on my phone, it'll connect just like at work. Other sites work fine, what's your problem that the server stops responding? Grr.

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the cashiers and manager from last night:

Are you fucking kidding me?!! Are you fucking kidding me?!! Why can't you try to keep the registers clean when there are no customers needing help? Ugh!! :scream::scream:

To the managers this morning and the visitor who would come: Why can't you have someone help me clean up the registers? It took me an hour to clean it up because of all the hangers on the floor, I can't believe no one fell at the register bay. :scream::scream:

To San Diego Gas and Electric:

WTF!! :eek: Do you have to do the maintenance where you turn off the power next Friday night at 10pm? CSI: NY is ending at 9:59!! I'm gonna have to miss that episode!! :scream::scream:

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear Miss Drama-le-Queen-Miserable-Failure,

please spook off my way and shut your trap for all the time in your life. Beware crossing my line ever again unless you want to get flamed to ashes.

Don't even dare to talk behind others backs which is plainly low.
    I'm not talking to you so stop trying to play tricks on me because I'LL KNOW!!!

And from now on I'll be watching you so BEWARE!!!

Dear mom,

stop whining. I know your skin condition has worsened now but I hate to listen your whines about not having anything to eat.

And stop bugging me about my plans. I won't tell because it doesn't bring luck.

Dear phone,

STOP ACTING UP ALREADY!!

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the fan fiction writer: Come on!!! Can't you come up with something more orignial for your stories with Mac. Everyone is always trying to tear him down and go after him. He's always getting hurt. Your stories are starting to get boring right now and I think I know what will happen next. Mac will get screwed over again. :scream:

Give the guy a break!! :scream::scream:

EDIT: Oh!! You gotta be kidding me!! Really? Mac accused of murder? :wtf: :scream:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mac&AdamFan, I can agree on that. I've read couple fics that way and frankly hated to read further.

---- ----

DARN DRUNKARD AT BUS!

WHY YOU HAD TO HIT ME?? :mad:

So what that we were sitting? You weren't about to sit yourself.
    And thanks for compliment to us, never thought we look like 15 year olds.

I can flippin sit where I want at bus, especially for that far ride.

Noone else had any problem with us sitting that damn seats.
    I don't give a damn if there're old people around! If I don't have a place where to stand if I get up I WON'T GET UP TO LET ANYONE SIT!

BECAUSE THERE WASN'T A DAMN FREE SPOT ON THE FLOOR TO PLACE A FOOT YOU BLIND DRUNKEN MORON!!! :scream:

AND BESIDES YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FLIPPIN RIGHT TO HIT ME FOUR TIMES AND YELL AT US!!! :borg:

I hate when ppl do that!
    DON'T EVER AGAIN DARE TO TRY POINTING MY PLACE!
    If you weren't so damn dirty A****LE I'd beat you in return for punching me and even daring to touch me!!!

IF SOME FLIPPIN MORON WILL EVER DARE TO TOUCH ME AGAIN I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES!!!

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the fan fiction writer:

A new story and what do you do? I know you saw the promo, but come on!! :eek:

Not everyone saw the promo!! :scream:

Poor Mac. :(

15. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I know who you're talking about! Yeah she gives Mac a couple of chapters of happy happy life nothing can go wrong then BOOM! (see what i did there? :lol:) something bad happens to him. Why can't she write a sweet fic hmm?