Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Ditto! Excellent news! I'm relieved :cool:

I'm anticipating that CM will be a great lead in for CSI's new time slot, and I'm starting to anticipate Wednesday night even more now the teams back together, at least physically. Emotionally they might be a bit apart, it will be interesting to see how it plays out next season.

Now, we just need to geteveryone else signed for CSI :lol:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Great, great news!!!!! I'm very happy he'll be back :). I can't believe we'll actually be getting all the team back :D:D.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I am so happy that he is coming back. I know Rossi got JJ back. I wondering Hotch will bring Emily home after Doyle is dead.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

From Deadline link...
    "I hear Gibson has signed on for two more years in a deal worth mid-to-high seven figures, plus a signing bonus, with the actor more than doubling his previous salary."

While its good to hear he signed, this just reaffirms my thoughts I mentioned earlier (last page I believe). But at least that drama is over, so they can move forward with the real drama. Also I felt bad for the writers, I mean really... They had writing for a month not knowing "will he, won't he" making it "should we, shouldn't we". *sigh* oh well over and done with. At least their all set (no pun intended). :)

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I think they already wrote him in the story. Erica said, she has plan for Hotch and she hopes Thomas sign the contract and he did. I don't know what kind of plan she has for Hotch.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  6. electra

electra Pathologist

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

YES YES YES :D:D:hugegrin:!!! I was starting to worry about Thomas not signing his contract. That's also amazing that JJ and EMILY are coming back too :hugegrin:, I missed them. It's too bad they're not keeping Seaver; I can understand why there were fans who weren't sure about her, especially since she came at a time when two lovable characters were kicked out/being kicked out, but she wasn't shoved in our faces or anything and she had potential IMO to develop into a really good character; oh well :(. Otherwise, We've got the family back, I'm so looking forward to next season :bolian:!!!

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Very thrilled that Thomas Gibson is returning this season. I am very excited to have the team back together as a whole. This season is gonna be a good one.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Criminal Minds season 7 premieres on Wednesday September 21 9:00 PM and stick around for CSI right after! :thumbsup:

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I hope Thomas shave his beard. If he keep it, I hope he did the light shave, not the brushes beard like he did on Dharma and Greg.

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for posting that Blackflag!

Joe Mantegna tweeted this today:
    " Day one of episode 701 under my belt......aahhh, it's a good kinda tired"

Glad to know things are starting to roll on CM.

NHRfan, I'm sure Thomas will shave, it's just probably just left-over vacation beard :lol:
    It would be out of character for Hotch to have facial hair imo. :p

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Paget!!!! I'm so happy to see them all back :).

I think of all my shows the one I'm looking forward to the most is CM. I can't wait to see them all back together and to know how they'll bring back Emily and how the team will react. I have a feeling the first episodes will be amazing :).

14. mladenovbg

mladenovbg Victim

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
  15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I always thought that Rossi kind of suspected but never said anything, Garcia would first be hurt but quickly just be happy and elated to have her back, Morgan would be angry at first for being kept in the dark but would eventually come around, and Reid would take it at heart and have mixed feelings between being happy she's alive and hurt at having to go through all that pain. So now I want to know about the rest of them.....