Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I had to do a chart like the one Judy gave to Doc. Once in the same class I had to write a report on a country, which also should be in a history class LOL.

Didn't you just love Greg's little grin when Donna started talking about his great uncle with the big ego? :lol: That was so adorable.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I thought so :lol:

Yep, I did :thumbsup: can't wait to see the pics Dizzney!

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If I get time to cap...:lol: It's going to take me awhile...so much Greg goodness in this episode to capture.

Yeah, Nick doesn't strike me as much as someone who would get pulled into his family genealogy as Greg would be just since Greg already has established he likes talking a lot about his family in Norway. Learning more about them I could see would definitely be up his alley.

We had a Greg-less episode last season so this one made up for that.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, Nick strikes me as much more private regarding his family.

We did? What episode was that? I can't recall.

5. Dizzney

"Unleashed" the one with Lady Heather in it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Oh. Well, no wonder I forgot that episode lol, I didn't care much for it at all (and it had nothing to do with the lack of Greg lol). I like Heather, but thought she deserved better than that episode. Her presence was only there to further fuel on the whole Raskell storyline. The only good parts to that episode were Nicky and Doc delivering the baby and any other scenes of Nick and the baby lol. I didn't even remember Greg not being in that episode LOL.

7. sharp52092

We should stay busy during the holidays then :beer:
    Amen! :thumbsup: Her appearance being a total waste is what really irked me about that ep

Plus I've always wanted Greg/Heather scenes ;)

8. Dizzney

Me too, on a Greg/Lady Heather scene. Oh it could be so interesting. :lol:

9. sharp52092

I think I could ship them ;)

ETA: Found this Review from Daemon's TV

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh nicey. This episode just shot up my watch list at the top.
    I'll be choosing it even over Miami episodes.

I still recall that Greg-less episode and was really irked by that. Though I kinda slipped my attention to it.

I can't make Nick to fit the whole history/genealogy stuff. It's so much for Greg.

Luckily I haven't been in that situation. My English was rather boring and non-productive since all my language skills comes from this forum and fanfictions. Though I wouldn't be able to research my family tree. However mom just started to write down all relatives she knows and their revealance. Wish my dad would be alive and on speaking terms with me.

Ok back to topic. Absolutely awesome review in my pov.
    Now I got a greater insight into the episode. And that made me to put up my watch list for some day.

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I would've liked to see at least some interaction between her and Greg, but oh well.

great interview btw, thanks for posting it :D! I think this guy has pretty much summed up Greg's overall character development throughout the series :).

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That was a really great review, so glad to see people responding to Greg in such a positive way.

So now we know we only got this Gregesode because George Eads had to pull out, due to the death of his father. That is sad.

13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

That's true, but at least they made it work out, despite Nick's absence, so it didn't look like they made any last minute changes or something onscreen and nothing felt rushed or forced; I think if I had never read the spoilers that Nick was originally supposed to take the lead in this episode, I probably wouldn't have guessed it.

14. sharp52092

Yeah I wished they would have given Greg an ep like that because they wanted to not because they had to

But now maybe they'll see Eric is perfectly capable of such episodes and give him more episodes like this

15. Dizzney

Thar review really summed up my thoughts too on how Greg has grown up.

I do think the scenes about the DNA would still have been Greg scenes if Nick had been on the show. I still think the whole genealogy thing really is more suited to Greg than with it would have been with Nick too.

I wonder if we would have gotten a Gregisode this season if it wasn't for this one. :(