Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kassan

Kassan Victim

I didn't bet $100 jamaican dollars:), but I also hope we can get a good scene between them:thumbsup:

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Go to the picture thread to see two tiny pics from episode 716!;)

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! OMG! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The pics are HOT :drool:

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Thank you so much for the pics!! There are more posted at tv.com. I am so anxious to see the upcoming episodes.

5. Kassan

Kassan Victim

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!
    too much to handle! haha

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The writers are trying. I thought they did a good job in the last episode trying to get the team to interact more with one another. Hopefully there'll be more of those in future episodes.

I don't think the TPTB will let you down, the spoiler pics for the next episode look exciting!! The wait is finally over for E/C scenes.

7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Whoppie, so excited for the next epi.... I'm curious to see how this will all turn out.

Since Grissom left Vegas there's a void in excitment. Now I have Miami to fill that void.

8. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

the pictures are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

OMG OMG OMG OMG. Please we need march fast. and i want 7x16 more then anything. :lol:

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Those pictures surely are amazing.:thumbsup:
    But this whole episode looks amazing also. The second half of this season seems to be more and more interesting with every following episode. A lot of things are happening and it's great. I really like it. I hope it'll stays that way.:)

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Is there a new episode next Monday? Or is there still another week to go?

11. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I found this somewhere about episode 7.21 Chip/Tuck I don't know if it has already been posted , but here it is anyway:)

*The CSI team tries to discover the murderer of an unknown body thrown into a wood chipper used on the property of STEPHEN CORBETT, whose wife, ELIZABETH, has grown addicted to a never ending barage of plastic surgeries provided by DR. THOM REEGER--who, as it turns out, is the body in the chipper...*

12. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Found the rest of it. Looks really good:)

Edited out casting sides

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Sorry, we're not allowing casting sides to be posted here. If you find anything interesting, you'll need to post it in your own words. :)

14. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

sorry about that i didn't know it was a rule.:)

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

721 "Chip/Tuck"

Thomas Reeger a prominent plastic surgeon is murdered when he is pushed into an industrial sized wood chipper! The good doctor had many enemies as well as patients who are all suspects. Reeger, who beat cancer and lost his wife, worked pro bono for inmates and those who couldn't afford plastic surgery but needed it. His biggest work was Elizabeth Corbett who refuses to leave her house in order to give a statement b/c, as she claims, she isn't "done" yet. Her face is still in the early stages of post op, swollen and bruised. She claims that doctor Reeger promised to make her "prefect"

Bonnie Briggs another patient, whom the good was making perfect, may however, hold the secret as to why the good doctor was pushed to his chopping death! The two were involved when Reeger was murdered.

It would also seem that Ron Saris survived the explosion of his yacht back in the premiere. He suffered severe burns was "fixed" up but none othert than our murder victim...he is currently after Julia and H has placed a bodyguard on her to protect her. However, in protecting Julia, Saris finds Kyle and beats him up as a message. When H finds Julia to tell her the news her bodyguard is killed in a car bomb that was meant for her!

Kyle and Julia are obviously in the ep. For those of you worried about Ryan being fired...don't, he is working the case and on the job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.