**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm hoping Cal's dad will be in "Smoke Gets In Your CSIs". With Calleigh in the hospital, he should show up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jake either, or at least see Calleigh get some kind of message from him. Or maybe him calling Horatio to find out how Calleigh is doing. Maybe sending her a bouquet of roses or something with a "get well soon" card.

I'm still wondering if Rick is gonna be in the ep where Ryan is put on administrative leave (I still hate that storyline btw). The spoiler said IA puts him on leave. Rick is IA, so...

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

It's true that Erica annoyed the heck out of me on the show, but I'd love to have back just for a little bit of continuity. Just to remind us that life exists beyond the lab. ;)

The one person I am really peeved hasn't been on is Ray Jr. I understand that his dad is dead and his mother is off doing another show :)rolleyes:), but he's Horatio's nephew! You'd think with how much the writers love to focus on Horatio they'd bring in one of his only living family members once in a while. I wouldn't want him to be on a lot, but once or twice a season would be good. And for goodness sake...try to get the same actor!

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im not keen on that storyline either. (Ryan on leave) Doesnt seem very original. If it is IAB it should be Rick. He seems to be the only one in Miami doing that job! Plus I'd like to see him again, he plays his role very well.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Maybe the writers want to hold off a little on Ray Jr. because of Kyle. I know Ryan getting suspended is a little old, but maybe they'll sorta have it tie back to when he was for real fired. Like maybe Diddy will bring up the gambling and say that he's...I don't know, not fit for the job or the case or something. Then we can get some angsty scene from Ryan and all of us Ryan fans will be happy campers.

I really think it's just a way to push him out of the episode and pretend to have a reason for it.

Does anyone know how far they have filmed yet? Have they gone to the 2nd Diddy episode or are they on the next one yet?

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That's pretty much the only reason I'd look forward to the whole "Ryan gets suspended again" storyline. Hopefully if it is him who gets suspended it's because he did something that we get to see that apparently serves as harrassment. Not that that's a good thing, but it'll probably be a tiny thing he does that they blow up anyway. As long as he gets at least one good scene I'll be happy.

But still, it is such an old thing to be using again and on the same character. :rolleyes: Is the poor guy never gonna be able to go a whole two months without getting into some kind of trouble?

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I wouldn't be surprized if Duke didn't show up. I think TPTB just think they don't need the characters anymore or just want new people, like it's time to move on. I wouldn't mind seeing old characters, let's just see what the episode entails.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I honestly didn't see any mention of Duke but I agree with you. TPTB seem to want to NOT bring back older characters in favor of us meeting new ones.

Meh, we will just have to see how this plays out. :rolleyes:

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I'm with you, there. I'd love to see old Duke again just because I love the actor so much and he and Emily have an amazing chemistry to the point that they're very believable as father and daughter.

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I miss Duke, he was great when he was around

10. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I agree completely. Emily does an amazing job with the actor who plays Duke. In an interview she said they worked very well together and she loved working with him. Maybe he'll be back towards the end of the season. He might come to Calleigh again with another drinking problem or maybe he'll come back for a wedding....... you never know, Cal and Eric might make something official by the time that season 7 is over.

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks HCrazy! Always Delko and hardly any Wolfe in promos. :(

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You couldn't say it better:thumbsup:

I know he's an old character & I know they tend to use new characters for new plot-lines but still I find it pretty hard to believe he wasn't mentioned during Calleigh's kidnapping or, even worse, he won't be mentioned in an episode when Calleigh end up in the hospital. I mean he's supposed to be her father, I can understand TPTB for not showing him;), but I can't do it for them not even mentioning him.

HCrazy I just love you :angel:

ETA
    I just found this spoiler

CSI:Miami 7x17 -Divorce Party
    The CSI crew investigates when a "divorce party" celebrating the recent divorce of ANGELA LARABY is marred by the sudden appearance of her ex-husband, RICK LARABY--dead...

You can find the rest here

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks, Florry! Looks like we'll get new lab tech and M.E. assistant and that Kyle is in the epi.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep the episode sounds good :thumbsup:

Here's the promo for next week
    7x12 - "Head Case" - PROMO
    IDK why, but I feel for this man :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.