**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

DITTO FOR ME!!! :p
    I always enjoyed the fact that her character can go from nice to "don't f*** with me" in 2.2 seconds.:lol: If she has something to say - she says it!! We saw more of that in season 4 than here lately, but I'd really like to see more of it. If anyone could pull it off with ease, it would be Eva...& the character fits it as well.
    I'm not saying she should be a bitter bitch because of her ex-husband, but you'd think because of that issue she would be more inclined to constantly want to fight back with anything & everything. I'd pay to see her kung-foo kick the crap out of someone! :p

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly, you couldn't say it better.
    I was one of those who hated her at first, but, then things changed and I learned to love her. Yeah I love her character in this show, though I think she has no storyline even if she had the mole thing for the whole s4.
    I do think that Natalia is not just the emotional person. I do think she can be very aggressive, if you piss her off. That's why I think this scene would have suited better to her than to Ryan, just because Ryan, Delko and even Calleigh are not that surprising choices for a scene like this.

I'm pretty sure we'll see her kicking an ass by the end of the show, though:p. That would be pretty hilarious and cool.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Just a little FYI...episode 712 has been renamed from "Identity Crisis" to "Head Case" It is still set to air on 01/12/2009.

Episode 713 "And They're Offed" is confirmed to air on 01/19/2008 according to CBS's site.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Oh that's so weird. 'Head Case' was originally what they had for 'And How Does That Make You Kill?' so it's kind of neat that they kept it around for a future episode. I thought that title was kind of cool--though I still think it fit the other episode better but oh well. :p

*goes to change reference page info*

Thanks for letting us know, delkolover. :)

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This is going to be interesting! Thanks for the spoilers! Glad that Yelina is back for an episode.

6. delkolover

I found out a little more....Eric's father holds a secret that will be revealed and hopefully help Eric out in the end.

7. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

oooh, sound interesting :)

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This gets more and more interesting to watch. Can't wait!! Eric has to be helped out in the end.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha....7.13 airs the day I get back from a Christian retreat. Hope I don't fall asleep! Which I probably will.

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Next year'll be off the hook with like 5 epis in a row that are freakin amazing! Plus I was reading the interview with Emily and Adam and it's said that Emily can't wait for them to hop into bed.:eek: Is it me, or are these two actors want to have a sex scene together. I found what Emily said funny: 'I wonder what kind of techno music they'll play' I wonder that too!:lol: I loooove techno, don't you?

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Just read this at Spoiler TV -- "And They're Offed" - When a murder occurs during a horse race, Horatio discovers that Ryan has a personal connection to the case

I am glad each character is getting a storyline this season. I wonder if this episode is where we will see that little kid Ryan was shown dropping off at school

12. delkolover

Yes, we will finally truly meet Bill and his father in this episode. Billy's father is somehow tied to the case in the episode and Ryan is forced to make some decisions regarding what to do about it.

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

You know I think it's good, because that means they are really enjoying this. And it looks better on screen, more realistic when both actors want to do that kind of scene, especially so willingly.;)
    But who can blame them, they are two hot people, so I guess it's just pure pleasure for them to play in scene like that.

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think it's just PR, nothing more, she said the same thing if it was Jake, John, Peter or another guy for Calleigh. I never heard that actress or actor say "I don't want this guy(girl) for my character!", so it's advertisment for show.

I'm so waiting this ep, Ryan finally have storyline! *dance* I wanna see how he interact with Billy :)

15. delkolover

Yeah but in all honesty, when Jake, John and Peter were around, Emily wasn't this excited about the storyline! And I haven't seen Adam this excited about a storyline in a while.

Go back and look at old interviews, these two for a long time have said they want their characters together. So while they are doing it to advertise for the show, I think they are enjoying the whole storyline as much as they say they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.