Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

AMEN!! :D

I am a HUGE E/C shipper but I still see WHY the writers are doing this. Of course I am going to say it is to further E/C but at the same time her character was in need of some massive development. I really feel that of all the characters hers sort of stayed stagnant and on an even keel. While everyone elses lives were in turmoil she stayed totally cool :cool:

And it is understandable b/c she is the 'rock' of the team. She is there for everyone and protects everyone around her but sooner or later something has to give.

In her case, development is the breaking down of these walls so she can express emotions, love and let people in like you said.

That is her biggest character flaw (although the writers would probably tell you it is her character's biggest trait) is that she is too closed off and robotic and covered in armor to protect her from the everyday things of life. That's not a way to live and in order for her to move forward for ANY reason, she needs to have those walls broken down.

2. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Couldnt have said it better myself :) i totally agree with you, i do understand why they are doing this to her and it needs to be done, yes i feel sorry for her and i will probably cry :lol: but i think something really good is gonna come of it, like.....HIPHUGGERS!!! her opening up, thats what im waiting for...some action!! :lol: Im totally looking foward to seeing the ep 714 ;)

The next ep sounds really good, can someone please post the promo? Thanks :):thumbsup:

3. delkolover

Episode 715 is called "Presumed Guilty"

This is the episode where P Diddy makes his premiere as a high profile, quick witted, hawk of a prosecutor/attorney named Derek Thompson.

The episode opens with Calleigh on the stand testifying at the murder trial against Alfonso Reyes who is accused of murdering a woman at the country club where he worked. He claims that he did not strangle her but was trying in vain to revive her. He is being defended by Derek Thompson (Diddy's character).

Reyes pushes his innocence and the team begins to question whether they have the right man when Thompson refuses to let him testify and then does not file an appeal for Reyes.

The team further believes Reyes might be innocent when they find evidence that the murder victim was killed elsewhere and then driven back to the country club for Reyes to find....therefore making him look guilty.

That is all the info that is out right now...hopefully more will come out and when it does I will let you all know. ;)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh thanks for posting delkolover! Sounds like a good one. Go get'em Horatio :cool:

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:shifty: Another interesting episode.
    Thanks delkolover:thumbsup:

Hmm can't wait to see Calleigh testifying in a Court , what was the last time she did it??? "Pro Per"???? Can't wait to see another testimony like that one:p

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

She was so cute in that episode. I can't wait to see her testify!

Thanks for the spoilers, Delkolover!

7. delkolover

No problem guys :thumbsup:

And from the looks of the spoilers, she is just as calm, cool and collected as she was in that ep ;)

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Where's HCrazy with my, I mean, the promo?:( I want to see it. Come to think of it, HCrazy hasn't been around for a while, anyone knows where she/he is?

9. delkolover

To expand a little on the spoilers....

Diddy's character sounds like he is the typical shark lawyer. He manages to get Ryan off the case b/c he puts in a compaint that Ryan is harassing his client when all Ryan was doing was tailing the guy, so the team could get evidence. Ryan told the suspect to stay in the car but the guy flung the door open and tried to get out, pushing Ryan back. Seeing that as an act of aggression, Ryan kicks the door shut' catching the suspects leg in the process.

But considering Ryan's discipline history, IA puts him on administrative leave!

Horatio confronts Diddy's character that he is trying to discredit his team but I don't know if anyone else on the team gets into trouble....from what I can tell it looks just as if it is Ryan.

I can't wait to see Diddy in this role. Just from reading the spoilers I think he is going to make a great shark!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:rolleyes: Hasn't Ryan had enough trouble with credibility issues? I'm sorry, but I've had enough of Ryan being in trouble! It gets annoying and irritating at a point. It would be more interesting if it was Eric that the shark lawyer went after and Eric's reported "bad-ass" daddy confronted the lawyer and warned him to lay off his son or he'd regret and it and the lawyer didn't listen and thus was killed... and since they'd have DNA in common, Eric would look like a suspect for a short time until they realized the DNA was a closely related male family member and not Eric himself.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I have to agree with you about Ryan,but hopefully he won't be on administrative leave long.Actually,Natalia could have made it interesting too,or even Frank.Speaking of IA,is Stetler going to be making an appearence?

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Grr about Ryan getting into more trouble. I hope it's only for this one episode.

About Diddy... he's good in commercials.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I believe that Diddy is appearing in 2 episodes.There may be potential for Ryan to be in trouble for both,but I hope not.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hope not as well. I'm kind of getting super bored with Ryan in trouble, and the Eric/Calleigh romance being dragged out. There's only so much they can do with those. :rolleyes:

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yeah, delkolover, does this mean Stetler finally shows up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.