Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I wouldn't worry about Cal that much. She has her gun... And we all know what you get if you have Calleigh with a gun in a small space and you try to corner her.

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I don't know, so small place and he is so close, but our bullet girl don't give up so easy! :thumbsup:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

That promo was kinda confusing...Burned chick, 14 year old yelling about a cop and all of a sudden pervert in the elevator with Calleigh.

I know she's going to be fine, but I wonder how she'll get out of it. Though I am an E/C shipper, I kinda hope it isn't Eric coming to her rescue. She was kinda pissed that one time he stood up for her in like....season 3 I think. Hopefully we can see Calleigh rescue herself this time.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I actually think it would be pretty funny if she popped a cap in that jerk right there in the elevator. :D

Yes, I know I'm just a little bit mean...:devil:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Dirty Harry style too :lol:

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Calleigh: "Did I fire five shots or six? Come on...do you feel lucky.... Punk!"

BANG!

:guffaw:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Personally, I'd like to see Calleigh kick the guy between the legs and then point the gun at him and say "if you come any closer I will shoot you and I don't miss". :lol:

8. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I liked the way they shot the elevator scene. It was all close-ups and you didn't see the gun, you just heard it. A person new to the show might not have understood, but all of us who know about Calliegh's "specialty skills" knew what was coming. And I just laughed at the expression on the guy's face!

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I couldn't listen to the promo so I'm not sure what was said between that guy and Calleigh, but to me it looked like he was maybe a suspect, and he was asking her why they though he did it or something. :S He didn't look TOO threatening, of course he was too close and he had his arm up but to me it looked like he was just trying to look like Mr. Bad Guy.

I might be totally wrong though since I couldn't listen to it. I'll be able to hear it with sound later...

10. GregNickRyanFan

He said "sometimes police work ain't clean" and she said "step away from me, Reggie".

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ Oh thanks. Yea, I still think that he's probably asking why they're trying to pin the murder or whatever happened on him them. The "police work ain't clean" part is probably his way of saying they were making things up in order to pin it on him.

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

= POW!

I thought she said, 'step away from me, would ya'

13. GregNickRyanFan

I think this is the episode that spoiler about Horatio trying to keep a member of the police squad away from an investigation takes place in and this must be that officer. He gets too close to whatever is going on and they suspect him for a time. He's probably not even gonna turn out to be harmful. After Calleigh reaches for her gun, he'll probably raise up his hands and say, "Hey, hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." :lol:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

714-"Smoke Gets in Your CSI's"

Well ladies and gentlemen for those who have missed our beloved Alexx....it looks like she is BACK! At least for this episode!! :D She is working as a doctor at Miami Dade memorial where the murder victim was a surgeon.

From what I can see a Dr. Graham Boyd is performing black market organ surgery. He gets people who need organs for a price. He needed to money to fund his drug habit...one of the reasons he lost a patient on the table and then lost his legitimate job; turns out he was trading antipsychotic drugs on the street for heroine. The team finds his body in a house that is in foreclosure....apparently used as a drug house.

So who killed the good doctor? his drug dealer? a patient? or a disgruntled lover?

When Ryan and Calleigh are in the attic someone shoots several bullets into the house breaking open the isnulation in the floor boards. Safely ducking for cover the two realize the house is on fire!! They barely make out with their lives but it seems Calleigh has inhaled too much of the insulation and is rushed to the hospital.

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

ACK! ALEXX! YYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed her so much. :(:(:(

But why does Calleigh inhale the insulation and not Ryan? I know that sounds awful, but since season 6 only bad things happen to Calleigh, Eric, and Horatio. They get all these story lines and it sounds like Ryan will get one. For one episode. UGH!

This will probably be a good episode for the carwashers though! :lol: Unless Eric pops out of nowhere and saves the day. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.