Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He said "my Jenny". :lol: He sounded just like Forrest Gump too. That was hilarious.

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Who knows a link to the promo for Cheating Death?

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

He should Get get Rory Cochrane to help him with the southern accent he plays southern rednecks alot in most of his movies, Check him in Dogtown or love & a 45! totally funny for Speed to be talkin Southern!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Unfortunately living in the south (disclaimer:not originally), I can tell you that was no where near a southern accent...It did make me laugh when I finally found out what he said...hahaha

Lock Mah Jenneh... Seize the day? what?

That's what I heard. And I seriously thought it was Greek. Hearing it a second time it sounds a little more normal, but still.

I want to go watch that movie now.

Yeah. I'm making too big a deal of this. But hey, I'm procrastinating right now. It's what I do.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 713 is called "And They're Offed"

The episode opens at the Horse track where the morning race is about to begin. Robert Branon, a race horse owner and enthusiast watches from his private suite. As the horses break out of the gate he snaps pictures of his prize horse as it races around the track. His horse and another or neck and neck nearing the finish line, when suddenly a gun barrel is placed to the back of his and a single shot is fired. He doesn't get to see that his horse has lost the race.

As the team investigates they discover someone drugged Branon's horse with cocaine in order to slow him and so he would lose. Apparently the horse racing business is a cut throat one and there are no shortage of suspects in this cae. Turns out the man who sold Branon the horse wanted him back, along with another who offered Branon a hefty sum to be his partner....of course being the ego driven business man that he was, Branon refused. Did it get him killed?

There is also more information on the little boy Billy. Apparently, he is the son of the man, Mark Sherman, who sponsored Ryan at Gamblers Anonymous. He is in deep water b/c Ivan Sarnoff (Raging Cannibal) came knocking about money he owed on debts years earlier. His old bookie died of heart failure and he thought he was in clear until Sarnoff showed up telling him he owned his debts and they could be cleared if he didn him a favor. I am not sure what the favor is but I am pretty sure it relates to the case.

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey delkolover,

Sounds great! Ooh, I don't know why but I like the drama and ruckus poor Ryan causes, and I like how it always gets the team, or team members into hot water... then we all know who shows up! Stetler!:lol:

Thank you Delkolover. I am glad to know this is NOT Ryan's Son! Phew, Wipes forehead!:lol:

Okay folks... :thumbsup:

Here is the promo to next weeks episode- Cheating Death- Ep 707

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ih5MB-8nM

Enjoy,

HCrazy

PS: Horatio better watch out! :eek: That is Xena he is talking to and she might do her Xena yell on him! :lol::lol::lol: HCrazy doing the Xena Shrill!:p

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  7. delkolover

LOL!! Yeah she might unsheath her sword and cut him to pieces :lol:

Thanks for posting the promo :D

8. GregNickRyanFan

But, that's how Forrest spoke cause he was kind of mentally handicapped or slow or something. I think he was younger in his head than he actually was. I don't recall for sure cause it's been ages since I saw the movie. So, Adam had the accent down pat.

Thanks for the info, delkolover.

Wait... who is in deep water? Ryan or Mark? Sounds like Mark cause Ryan had nothing to do with Ivan, so he wouldn't owe him money. So, Ryan's playing bodyguard to the kid as a favor to his sponsor? Good to have the continuity of Ryan going to gamblers anonymous. Why did the casting call say the kid had to look like Jonathan if he's not related? How dumb.

I'm disappointed with this. While I'm glad it's not Ryan's kid, I really wanted it to be his nephew. Eva said we meet members of Ryan's family in the ep where he gets paged into work. So, Billy's not his family then what members of his family do we meet?

I'm tired of the writers/producers, etc telling us nothing but lies. To the Miami ptb: If you can't say anything true, don't say anything at all! It's very irritating to be given false info all the damn time! :mad:

Or her chakram. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  9. delkolover

I really wish they would dress him like that on the show! I mean he looked sexy yet relaxed and we've seen them in jeans so why can't they just do that style sans the butterfly/floral/3 yr olds paint project shirts???

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL there's people in that state that talk like that (or worse) with no mental handicap haha...Forest wasn't younger in his head (maybe you're thinking of Jack?) he was just slow. ANYWAY it was unexpected.
    I probably would've gotten it if he said Jenny like "Jennay."

To get back on topic, I haven't seen a thread for next week's episode. What about the episode after that? I can't seem to find a summary anywhere.

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

This is what I think. Since they're showing that "brief glimpse" of the character's lives outside the lab, they want Billy to look like Ryan so that the audience is fooled into thinking it's his son.

I'm really glad to hear they're continuing the gambling storyline. It didn't feel resolved at the end of season 5. I always wondered if Ryan went to get help for his gambling, so I'm glad that there telling us a bit about that.

I still think it would be funny if the team thinks that Billy is Ryan's son. I can just imagine the look on Eric's face. :lol:

12. delkolover

In two weeks the episode is about a kidnapped baby...from the spoilers it looked really good.

13. GregNickRyanFan

This whole thing with someone Ryan knows being involved with Ivan is making me think about spoilers/rumors we've heard before. Remember how there was one about Eric finding out he has a brother that he never knew about? And then there were rumors that Ivan might be Eric's dad (cause Eric's part Russian and may find out later that the man he thinks is his dad is not his real dad). What if Ryan is that brother and neither he nor Eric knew that Ivan was their father? That would be an interesting and unexpected twist. :lol: Just a thought. It probably won't happen, but... Jonathan Togo is, if I recall part Ukranian, so it wouldn't be a stretch for him to play a character who is part Russian.

14. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Just stopping to hello!;) I am new to this message board but look forward to chatting with everyone!

15. GregNickRyanFan

Welcome to the board, luvryanwolfe. I like your screen name. :) Hope you have fun here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.