Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 712 "Identity Crisis"

There isn't much out on this episode but from what I can gather a financial advisor, Marshall Conrad, his wife and daughter are murdered in their home and the only suspect, whom witnesses place fleeing the scene, has amnesia and can't remember what happened or if he was even there. To make matters worse they can't find the murder weapon which was used to commit the murders.

As the team investigates it turns out that Conrad was swindling his clients out of their money and hiding it away somewhere. They also discover that the Marshall's estranged son, Logan may have also had a motive b/c his father tucked him away in a military school, which he didn't like. He also wasn't his father's biggest fan.

When I know more...you guys will!

2. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

hey im kinda new to this... and i was reading the whole thread last night and i just have one question i just hope someone please answer the question lol

whats the deal with david.c. and emily.p. ... are they leaving or is it a conflict going on b/w the 2 but their trying to come to terms?

b/c a while back eva larue was bing interviewed it was when the last season ended and she said someone else migh leave the show but till this day i still see the main character...i dont know just someone please tell me i'm getting nervous here lol

thnkz again

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^I think they were talking about Khandi leaving.

And OMG about that Ausiello thing!!! Can it be true? Is that why Calleigh and Horatio are never in a scene together? Ohhhh my gosh!!! Could he be the reason we don't have Alexx?!??! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just going to pray it's a rumor. :(

4. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

OMG i wondered why we havent seen them in a scene together!! i hope its not true!! :(

And why the hell are they showing another review, we just had one!!:scream: whens "Wrecking Crew" comin out???? im gettin sick of waitin, its doin my head in! :lol:

5. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Well I have heard rumors that Caruso is not exactly the nicest person on set( from NYPD Blue, to other movies)

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I heard he was a little diva-ish on NYPD Blue, but he came to his senses by the time Miami started. Wasn't NYPD Blue a CBS show?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

ABC I believe.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Once a diva, always a diva IMO.

I'm sure he was humbled by the experienc with NYPD Blue but when you get the stardom bug it never goes away...it might be dormant when your career is but once back in the spotlight, I'm sure it comes back

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:scream:
    All this chatter about Ausiello, who rarely gets anything right and never has to fess up. Anything to keep the readers coming back!
    :evil::wtf:
    This is the same Mike Ausiello who had the "blind items", all alluding to David Caruso:
    (1) Portalphobia, supposed fear of going through doorways. The very next night "Tunnel Vision" aired, showing David not only going through doorways but underground. BTW, there is no condition called portalphobia.
    (2) Egotistical lead threatening to leave series without a huge raise. Most thought that was Caruso. It was Petersen.
    (3) Khandi Alexander leaving, even though she and David are friends.

There were several others from him, all either false or pure conjecture. He's as bad as The Stalker. Why TV Guide hired him and why EW hired him escapes me, other than to keep the pot stirred.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

About #1- If there is a fear of doorways, I'm sure it's got a better name than portalphobia. :lol:

I'm fairly certain #2 was NOT Petersen. A) He's NOT egotistical by any means, B) As far as I know he's never demanded a raise (cause he got one without a demand, he and Marg both did - not to mention he gets more since he's also a co-producer or whatever) , C) He said several times that he was gonna leave the show (that much is true) but the reason was because he wanted to go back to the theater. The theater is his first love and he misses it. He only stayed this long out of loyalty to the producers, etc... And someone who is egotistical usually doesn't feel any loyalty to anyone outside of themselves. The only thing Billy ever demanded was that he get some breaks so he could do a play (which is why Liev Shreiber stepped in for those few episodes). He might have said if they wouldn't give him that he was gonna have to leave. Everyone has known that he's been burned out for a while. So, he and the producers, etc got together and came to an agreement that they would give him some time off to do that play.

I don't know how long ago #2 was printed, but I recall reading something similiar a while ago (couple of years) and I didn't have any guesses at the time. But, I think its possible that the article might have been referring to Mandy Patikin (Criminal Minds). He has been rumored to be exactly what #2 says (I'm not saying it's true or that I believe it, but it was a rumor that was going around). And he left CM abruptly and without a word to the producers (allegedly) and he supposedly did the exact same thing when he was on Chicago Hope. Maybe he has a thing about shows that start with "C". :lol:

Those blind items are NEVER answered anyway and anyone's guess is just that a GUESS and is NOT fact or set in stone (since it's never answered).

And I have for the most part quit reading TV Guide magazine (and I very rarely read EW, sometimes I look at the pics if it's the only zine at the doc's office or something) cause to me EW, People, etc... they're not much better than rag mags and TV Guide magazine borders on that sometimes. I'll only read article about shows I like (ie the article/interview with Billy & Marg recently).

However, people are just trying to come up with some reason that Emily and David have had nary a scene together this season. And to some, that reason may make sense. I personally don't know since I wasn't a fly on the wall so to speak.

As for Khandi leaving, I thought it was said that her reason was that she was upset that her character wasn't getting enough scenes/storylines. Therefore, wouldn't her beef have been with the writers/producers, etc rather than with her fellow co-star?

Why is it that most things these days rarely make sense? :lol:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  11. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

For one, I bet this guy was hired exactly for the drama he incites - real or not - they are in it for headlines and nothing more and they take no responsibility for their actions. To me, if I'm not there, I'm giving the actors themselves the benefit of the doubt. DC had his hissy fit with NYPD and I heard he learned his lesson big time. Whatever he is like on set, what difference does it really make right now because CSI Miami is one of the most watched shows on TV and that's what they are in it for - ratings and bucks. Khandi left because she wanted to explore other venues quite like Mr. Peterson is doing - that was the 'official' statement I heard. Maybe someone more "in the know" could offer more information - I do miss Khandi a great deal - the gal playing Tara Price is good but she doesn't have the same appeal as Khandi's Alexx Woods did. Last I heard, Khandi was doing some new projects and I certainly wish her best. If DC's being a snob on set, put me in the ring with him - I'll set him straight! :guffaw:

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Not really seeing what any of this has to do with spoilers unless the article references actual episodes and not the stars' working relationships/personal lives.

Usually Ausiello is pretty good to link to for juicy spoiler speculation and the general subject concerning Emily and David is pretty well-known but unless TPTB or both stars confirm/deny any of this themselves, it's just rumour/gossip -- as has been stated -- which we don't encourage perpetuating here in an effort to maintain their privacy.

13. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

My apologies. It's exactly the reason why I say I would give the actors the benefit of the doubt - it's up to them to confirm/deny and if they don't they do deserve a bit of privacy. It's one thing I can't stand about people needing to know it all or spread rumors when they haven't a leg to stand on.

I think the only spoiler material here is if any of this would have any bearing on the future of the show - for example, future actor departures and what now. Speculation really isn't good when anything can be made to sound good...

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm just going to pretend I didn't read that article! Everything is happy!

HAPPY I SAY!

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hate when articles go on about David Caruso, and how his co-stars dislike him so much and crap like that. Maybe they lie, or are just being polite in interviews when asked about him. But more than once my Mom has seen interviews with co-stars where they rave about how great he is. Once she said she saw one with Emily Procter saying he was such a gentlemen etc, etc. So I don't get why these articles are always going on about how no one likes him or wants to work with him. :rolleyes:

I usually ignore them, but sometimes I like to rant. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.