Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'd hope that wasn't the case. :( Uncle Ron seems pretty cool just from what we've heard about him. If they ever introduced him on the show, I'd hope he was funny or something, because that's just how I interpret him.

*tries to think of something spoiler related to say...* I have nothing...

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I thought about that too. That would be a nice storyline. :) I just want them to have Uncle Ron be funny. lol....:)

I'd rather this kid be a nephew than a son or brother. Brother would be so weird, and it would be too late for them to reveal he has a son or something. Hopefully we can see sibling and iPod niece.

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I just wanted to clarify that Ryan has actually mentioned family besides Uncle Ron and the neice. It was one of his earlier episodes, I believe it was "Legal" where he says to a suspect, "Wow, my parents are leaving me their lawnmower." He could have been just making a joke, but I always assumed he was raised by his parents.

It would be interesting to see if he was raised by his Uncle. Somehow I think Horatio's involved in it all. I never understood why Horatio said "it's in his blood," back in season 3. That was the weirdest line to me.

Anyway, can't wait for the ep!

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I always thought "it's in his blood" was just a line. Like, he was born to be a cop... I never thought it meant anything else. I doubt TPTB were thinking of anything like Ryan's relatives being a police officer when they introduced Ryan. I think it's just one of those lines.

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

On the commentaries on the DVDs they said that David made up that line right then and they decided to use it. But they used it again when he got rehired....so I don't know...

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think and always took it as, H meant that he was meant to be a CSI and that he is good at it...so much so that it is in his blood. Never thought to read anymore into than that. Still don't know if I should....guess we will just have to wait and see!

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ That's exactly what I think too. Maybe they'll go somewhere with it, who knows.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, so maybe Uncle Ron isn't elderly. Maybe he's just someone who occassionally gets drunk... and maybe at that point he was too drunk to remember how to pick a lock, thus locking himself on the roof. :lol:

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I would love to see Uncle Ron. Holly- I never thought about the safe cracker getting stuck on the roof! Although they never said it was uncle Ron that taught Ryan to crack safes.

Back on topic, is the next epi the one where Calleigh is slapped? That ought to be quite interesting.

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Actually next episode is about Eric's shrink; episode six deals with Calleigh getting slapped :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

You're right. He just said "my uncle". I suppose that could have been another uncle. :)

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ I want it to be Uncle Ron though.

So it is. :)

13. delkolover

Episode 710 is called "No Tell Motel"

As reported for the previous ep, Eric is living in a motel but no one on the team knows nor do they know why; that is until there is a shooting and a murder there!

The episode opens with Eric walking to his car, carefully watching his "new" neighbors. When he reaches his car he pulls out his kit and secretly swabs his car for explosives!! When he goes back to his room a gun shot breaks through his window nicking him in the arm; grabbing his gun he heads outside but finds no shooter...only a dead neighbor.

Turns out someone is following Eric, even seems to have put a hit out on him. It is that reason that he decided to move into the hotel; he felt his home was being watched. It is unclear why, but it seems Eric is beginning to question his parentage. He contacts a man named Enrico who has connections in Cuba, and he discovers that Eric wasn't in his mother's belly when his family made the trip from Cuba (as stated in the season one ep "Wet Foot/Dry Foot") but was actually born in Cuba and his father that he has known all his life, might not actually be his father. He questions his mother, (yes apparently we finally meet his mother) Carmen about his birth and when he catches her in a lie she admits that he was born in Cuba but tells him to let it drop. She says some things are better left alone. Unfortunately, seems Eric is in a little too deep to leave it alone.

As the team investigates the murder at the motel, they discover that whoever took the shot at Eric wasn't actually the person who killed his neighbor. It seems ALL of Eric's neighbor's have their own secrets and one got one of them killed.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Eric's parentage is not what he believes = primetime soap opera. Yep, this show is definitely getting very Dallas/Knots Landing like.
    :lol:

15. delkolover

:lol::lol: it seems that way...doesn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.