Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Probably. Then everything will be back to normal in episode 13.02, as always. :rolleyes:

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I hope so! :) (I'm just like everyone else and I want/need to see my favorite onscreen!) All he needs is to feel that he is doing some good and taking care of McKeen permanently can do that. (Not to mention returning DB granddaughter to him since we all know the way Nick responds to crimes against kids.) I don't know if everything will be back to normal in ep 13x02 but since CSI is usually happening in 'real time' (if you check newspapers & reports they're usually dated on the date the episode airs) they should be taking some 'time jumps' early in the season to catch-up.

Susan

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Since I agree with most of this, I felt like I should just copy and paste this response. Thank you, Crumbs. :D

But, I do differ in that I want to see WP make an appearance. I think it's different with Catherine because Grissom is intimately connected with a remaining main character; so I would like to see, and I truly hope, that we do get some GSR, and more than just a reference to Grissom being away. He does come home some, doesn't he? Or maybe Sara goes to visit him. Something.

And, I want to see a Sara/Greg/Nick plus Brass centered episode, maybe as a regular seasonal concept similar to the lab rat episodes. Save some money; give Finn and DB the night off. (They won't be missed. ;))

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

All subject to change, but Episode Two is titled "Code Blue Plate Special" (written by Andrew Dettmann and directed by Louis Milito) and the Rat Pack episode is titled "It Was A Good Year."

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.02 "Code Blue Plate Special"

STORY LINE: A massacre at a beloved local diner has the CSIs shaken.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:)More Margamania spoilers

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

One of these days I wish people would learn to not post the complete breakdown so the entire plot is not given away. Good Lord.

8. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

On twitter Writers said to me :
    - 'Season 13 will have 22 episodes.'
    and
    - 'We're shooting 1301, breaking 1306 in the room, and 1303, 4 & 5 are all in different stages of being written.'

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes but that is why this is the spoiler thread...if we didn't want to know we would not be reading it.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the policy throughout the spoiler threads for CSI, Miami and NY was to post 'teaser' spoilers, but never give away the ending, core suspects, etc.

falls under that last category.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm in the process of finding out. We've had these character descriptions posted before (hence, the "Nick's potential love interest" hullabaloo), and it does say may turn out to be the perp, and yes this is the spoiler thread. Regardless, as stated in the guidelines in the first post, spoilers should not be copied directly but rather put in your own words.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Aw shit... Come on CBS!! Cut CSI's episode count to 20 so NY can have 200 episodes!! :scream:

13. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

With all due respect:

• CBS cut Miami for another 18 episodes of NY.
    • The fact that CSI has 22 episodes is not going to have an effect on the number that NY get. You might as well blame every other show on the network.
    • People aren't going to take you seriously if you post statements which demand their show to be cut back in favour of your favourite.

Without meaning to be patronising, the extra 2 episodes would probably have to come out the budget of other episodes, and I'd rather have 18 episodes of the highest possible quality than 20 with quality plagued by financial setbacks.

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm just upset that's all. It probably didn't matter with how many episodes CSI gets though. :)

15. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Yeah and this year CSI NY is tested by CBS with a new time slot so if the audience keep on watching the series, it will be renewed but if they don't... CSI NY won't have one more chance (I mean they were about to be cancelled the last two seasons...)
    CSI is still the series the most watched in the world and is still strong in the USA !