Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosch

Frosch Witness

I don’t really understand why some think that the team automatically will be resentful of a new supervisor coming in.

Based on experience the vast majority of co-workers are genuinely friendly and welcoming to a new associate. It generally takes getting to know somebody before disliking them.

The idea that an entire team would gang up and be hostile as a group is a little over the top and rather unrealistic.
    Also, it would be a little immature for the team to blame the new boss for something that they, to varying degrees, are responsible for.

2. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

3. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Wow, that's great. I'm a little confused as to how George got the "Starring" credit, but he was 3rd listed, but other than that. :drool:

4. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

I gave Ted Danson and Mag Helgenberger "name over the title" billing specifically so I could bump George Eads up to "Starring" billing.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

WARNING for spamming (posting repeated and non-relevant content multiple times within a short time frame).

This warning is being issued as a follow up to Bonz's post on May 18:

I would also advise others against replying to baiting comments or engaging in arguments or insults here.

6. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I know I should really edit my last post, but double-quoting is beyond me :lol:

Michael Weatherly was promoted to second-lead on 'NCIS' after Sasha Alexander left in the season 2 finale.

Allison Janney on 'The West Wing' was promoted from Supporting Actress to Lead Actress after Moira Kelly at the end of Season 1.

It isn't a very common occurrance though

7. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Ditto to the above.

CSI heads would do well to use your intro, very impressed :)

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Okay, I stand corrected, multiple times :). But, it doesn't happen often. And, I think I just never paid that much attention to the credits and the 'lead' status in those shows mentioned.
    I would have loved to have seen Jorja and George and Eric as the Mod Squad lead trio; but since that isn't going to happen, I'm just hoping that they all get a deal they can live with so they can all return. Times are a little tougher right now for CSI.

What ever happened to the 'informative article' that Shane mentioned. Did I miss something?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  9. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

Gotta co-sign this!! I really liked the different version of the theme song, as well...kind of a new beginning. I like it!!

Fantastic job, thanks for sharing!

10. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

RE: the video, nicely done!:thumbsup:

While watching it, it occurred to me that it's going to be difficult to keep Ted Danson's character from standing out, just from a physical standpoint. At 6'2", he's two inches taller than LF, and alot leaner, which makes him look even taller. That shock of white hair is really going to stand out in CSI's dark lighting. And if his character is going to be lighter-than-Langston, that might mean he's going to be smiling alot. Fortunately Ted Danson has a really nice smile.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Wow, I'm impressed! Great job, MaxPointy!

I certainly hope they changed the opening credits a little. They've used the same 'scenes' with George, Greg, and I think others for a few seasons now. It should be updated every season, but that's just me. :D

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Boy, if i didn't know any better I'd think it was real so Great Job!

Yeah I imagine they'll update those this season

I also hope that at the end of the credits they have a scene of the team all together like from season 6-8 and half of season 9

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Great job on the video. It's almost like the real thing.

I've been thinking about Ted joining the cast.

I read here something from TV Guide (I think) that Ted should be a good addition. Someone to play off Marg.

I have to say I agree. Since Grissom left, Marg has had no one to really play off. And you have to admit, Billy Petersen and Marg had a working relationship and therefore their characters had a great working relationship because they played well off each other.

Bringing Ted in could rekindle that sort of thing, something that was missing for the past few seasons. Not to say that LF wasn't a good character, he was. I really enjoyed his bumbling newbie mode. It was just the past season and a half changed and that to me turned most people off of her character. Plus he and Catherine didn't have that same 'give and take' that Catherine and Gil had.

So I for one am curious now as to how Ted will be introduced and how his relationship with Catherine the current supervisor will play out over the season.

ROLL ON Season 12! ;)

14. D4phn3

D4phn3 Victim

Does anyone know if they will be filming in the las Vegas area? I know they sometimes tend to do that in the beginning of the season...

15. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.