NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I believe the ep your asking about is 6x20 "Dead Reckoning"?

Apparently the guy is a geeky kind of accountant, and they are guarding him until the safe house is compromised which Ziva see's when returning with the accountants medication, she tells Tony and Tony takes the guy into another room to protect him and Ziva gets into the apartment before they two killers come in and when they do Ziva shoots them with her back up gun and service revolver.

Is that the ep your referring to?

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yes, it is. Thank you. It was really bothering me. :lol:

3. Destiny

You're welcome for some reason I knew the ep you were talking about because a picture of a little balding guy sitting at a table who looks kinda geeky and scared popped into my head and thought is this the ep. :lol:

4. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Heya, does anyone here know what is the song playing in Aliyah when Gibbs & the team leave Israel without Ziva? The same song also plays in s 7 ep 2 in the end when Ziva's at the office (I love the song, but I wonder if it's some actual song, or just something that they composed only for the show)..

Don't know if anyone has asked this before, I haven't been here for awhile :)

5. Destiny

I found the name and also an interesting trivia about it.
    "Fear" by Stop Making Friends
    Pauley Perrette sings lead vocals for the band.
    Youtube: Fear by "Stop making friends" with Pauley Perrette

6. Destiny

Schedule:
    1/05/10 (#711) Ignition NEW
    1/12/10 (#712) Flesh And Bone NEW
    1/19/10 (#703) The Inside Man (REPEAT)

Rena Sofer isn't having a hard time keeping her character's secrets on her guest stint on NCIS.

That's because, according to the 24 and Heroes vet, she doesn't know what those secrets are.

Sofer's run on the show involves the investigation of a Navy pilot's death. Aerospace engineer Victor Tillman (guest star Marcus Giamatti) and his prototype jet packs become the focus of the investigation. But before Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and his team can get any answers from Tillman, they have to go through his hard-nosed attorney, played by Sofer.

"She's a high-priced lawyer, and she's not afraid of anybody," Sofer says of her character, Margaret Allison Hart. That includes Gibbs, against whom she holds some sort of mysterious grudge that even Sofer doesn't fully understand.

"When I did the episode, I had a lot of questions and no one really answered anything for me," Sofer says. "That's the way they like to do things over there. I don't know what she's after or why. I don't know if she hates Gibbs or what. It actually makes it fun for me that I don't know why I'm saying a line that I'm saying."

McGee (Sean Murray), who leads the investigation, also inherits some of Hart's ill will toward Gibbs. "I basically put McGee in his place," Sofer says. "In my very first scene, I make it clear that I know [he's] talking to me, but I don't have time for him and I don't really care what he has to say.

"But the scene is really about the fact that even though I am talking to McGee, I'm really looking at Gibbs," Sofer continues. "I think she takes this case to make herself known to Gibbs more than anything else. It's her entry into his world."

It won't be a one-time visit to GibbsLand, either. Sofer confirms that she will be back for at least one more episode, which is shooting now. However long Sofer's stay on NCIS lasts, she says the second half of the season is shaping up to be a crowd-pleaser. "There's a clear motion being set by NCIS," she says. "We have no idea what that motion is based on what we've done, but it's very mysterious and it's very intriguing. And if it's intriguing to the actors playing the roles, then I can't even imagine how exciting it's going to be for the viewers."

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Gibbs seemed a bit grumpier (and more distracted) than usual in tonight's episode. Loved Palmer's first solo.

8. Destiny

While I loved McGee's first team solo case as well as palmers, I felt it was kind of under-played McGee tends to stumble, but they had him bumbling and just so overly excited that it depressed me to see. Though I loved Tony's disbelief that McGee was in charge, and Ziva being called "Agent" instead of "Officer" and her support of Tim.

Moving forward...

Could Rena Sofer be Gibbs' new love interest on NCIS? — Brenda

ADAM: I see where you're going, Brenda. After all, Sofer did confirm to me that she will be back for at least one more episode. So could she be the potential love interest that executive producer Shane Brennan has said will appear in the second half of the season? "Who in their right mind would not love to be a potential love interest for Mark Harmon?" Sofer says. "I have absolutely no idea. I am certainly very happy to stay where I'm at if [Brennan] sees that as a possibility. I'm not saying that is a possibility, but boy, wouldn't that be nice?"

I use the spoiler code, its not really a spoiler but if it happens then I don't want people saying that should have been in a spoiler tag. :lol:

9. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

So sad that Mark Harmon did not win on the People's Choice awards. I mean, Hugh Laurie is great, but Gibbs is Ssssssoooooo much better. I also wish NCIS LA would have won for new show. Damn those vampires! :)

10. Destiny

EW:
    NCIS exec producer Shane Brennan is spilling more details about the Jan. 26 episode titled “Jetlag,” which finds Tony and Ziva traveling to Paris on business and… pleasure?

“The episode puts them in the most romantic city in the world,” he teases, “and it puts them in the same hotel room.”

Yeah, yeah, but does anything actually happen? “There will be a realization that the spark is still there,” he says. “It doesn’t mean that something is going to be resolved, but it does mean that the journey may have started again.

“It’s a long road back,” Brennan adds. “When you think about what they went through, for them to resolve what happened and come to terms with that, it’s a long road back.”

11. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I'm wondering if, when the reruns shift from Spike to USA Network, if the episode descriptions will get re-worded. I mean, "the team investigates the death of a petty officer" is not much help in figuring out which episode is showing! Spike could do an entire marathon using episodes with just that description.

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

NCIS is already on USA Network....CSI is moving from Spike to USA Network. But I can see the confusion with all the letters

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm a little behind on eps of some shows what with having family here for the holidays (and other reasons), so I just last night watched the Christmas episode of NCIS. My thoughts on it:

Tony: If Santa's loking for Rudolph, I know what happened. (about moose/deer head up on wall of bar) :lol:

Hee-Haw. :lol: Loved the Larry, Darryl and Darryl mention. "They call you Mr. Tibbs." :lol:

Red Throats instead of Red necks. :lol:

Abby made cookies look like herself? :lol:

I knew the brother was the killer. I saw that coming as soon as he first showed up.

Tony got Delores the doll she wanted when she was a kid. Aww. :)

McGee with the boy was so sweet. The boy talking to his mom made me tear up a little.

Aww at McGee and Abby exchanging kisses on the cheek. :)

14. Destiny

Another tidbit released

I need to know more about Tony and Ziva's trip overseas on NCIS! — Mark
    ADAM: Tiva ends up in Paris, where, as luck would have it, a mix-up at the hotel requires that they share a room. Executive producer Shane Brennan says that 'shippers will be happy. "There is a scene where Tony and Ziva are outside having coffee in a French restaurant and they end up riding away on a little motor scooter," Brennan says. "It is very romantic-looking and it is very French and it is very Tony DiNozzo." Brennan also says that fans will enjoy the events that lead up to their date.

15. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

GNRF- I loved the Christmas episode. It was so adorable. :D

I also loved last night's episode! I thought it was well done, especially the way they played the similarities between Tony Senior and Tony Junior, as well as the similarities between Gibbs and Tony (because the thing with the knives at the end was just funny to me).

Awesome episode!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.