Last Man Standing - (new Tim Allen sitcom)

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 13, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did anyone watch this yesterday? I thought it was pretty good. I loved when he said "it's good to be home". That was a nod to being back on ABC (where Home Improvement was). I wonder if Richard Karn will show up eventually lol.

Did anyone get the ages of the girls? (Btw, its kind of funny that on his last sitcom he had three boys and on this new one he has three girls lol) I know they said Mandy is 17... but is Kristin supposed to be older or what? She and Mandy really look like they could be sisters lol. I think they said the youngest girl is 14, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I thought the show was funny. The baby proofing stuff was hilarious... especially the mom not being able to lift the lid on the toilet lol.

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I loved Home Improvement, so I tivo'd this, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
    I'm glad to hear you liked it so far. I'll try and check back in once I've seen it to give my thoughts.

So far, my favorite line from the promo is the daughter saying (I'm paraphrasing) OMG, are we poor? and Tim saying back, Well you are, we're doing extremely well :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I cracked up when Boyd said "that's stupid" at the daycare place. It was just funny hearing a kid that age say that lol. I missed a bit of the episode because I was unloading the car from the trip, but I am really enjoying this show.