Greg/Morgan - You Still Owe Me One

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 23, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm surprised no one has started a thread for them yet. It looks like there might be something there. I think they could be cute together, but I hope it takes some time (if that's where the writers are going with the storyline). I'd like to get to know Morgan a little more first. But I love their banter. The exchange about LA vs LV they had in Wednesday's episode was just so cute. I used her last line to him in the last episode as the thread title cause I couldn't think of anything else LOL.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey all. I'm sure you know by now how it all does down here in Shipper Central. But just in case, I've posted
    Shipper Central Rules

for people to take a look at.

Have fun and Happy Shipping. :D

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I've been wanting to, but I keep forgetting every time I get on the board :lol:

So what's their ship name: Gorgan, Gordy, Banders, GMR, GM, Gregan, Sordy, Sandry, ...that's all I got

Also there's "Are you offering you offering your services?" :devil:

4. GregNickRyanFan

I was thinking about possible shipper names. Unfortunately their two names don't really form anything that's an actual word or a decent sounding word. At least nothing that I've been able to think of so far. Maybe something will happen between them at some point that will give them a name that doesn't have to do with their names (kind of how like Greg/Riley was sometimes referred to as "hair pullers" because of lines between them in one ep). :shrug:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do think they're going somewhere with them. I'm curious where it'll be.

6. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Nice :D, I didn't think you guys would come up with a shipper thread for Greg and Morgan so soon. I agree that they could be going somewhere with these two :), although right now, I'm open to them being either a possible couple, or just being really close (friendship-wise). Here are some other title possibilities:

Grand (it sorta combines their two names if you just subtract several letters lol),
    Moranders,
    Hollywood vs. the Mob (or something that Vegas is really famous for) (assuming they may continue having a "rivalry" over which place is better).,
    "Miss me already?",

oooh I really like: "Are you offering your services?" :D :devil: that would be good one, GMR is also good.

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I've never really shipped anyone on LV before (there was one time with Sara and Greg, but that died whe she married Grissom, lol).

These two are definitely keeping me interested. Even if it only goes as far as a deep friendship, I'll be happy.

Taking from the "Gorgan" idea and expanding: maybe "Gorgeous"? idk, I've always been awful at naming ships, lol.

8. GregNickRyanFan

The only thing I can come up with is "Branders". Br for Brody and the rest for Sanders. :lol: But, I'm not sure if that will work or not. I love their interaction though. I would be fine with a good friendship like Morgan/Garcia on Criminal Minds. I'm not opposed to them being romantically linked though (as long as they aren't always joined at the hip or too sappy or whatever), but I hope they don't do any kind of love triangles. Love triangles annoy me so much LOL.

9. MacsGirlMel

Well some of the others do have name combos...we already have Vartillows and Swarrick. I think Branders would work. Or Sandy. SANders and BroDY.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

If their relationship (friends or otherwise) doesn't happen too fast or get in the way too much I wouldn't mind a little sexual tension between them. Since everyone else either isn't (nick) going to get in one or is married (DB) the only romance really left is them. Makes me miss the good old days when Sara & Nick used to banter a lot.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I kind of like Branders as a ship name. And I too was wondering when someone would start this thread. :lol:

I like them either as friends or as a flirtatious relationship for now. I don't foresee anything serious coming out of it anytime soon.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I'm still on the fence about names, still trying to come up with a good one

Right now or this season nothing serious, maybe later on or towards the end of the show

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I agree. I want the writers to take their time with this one. Really develop their relationship through hints here and hints there (nothing over-the-top that takes away from the other characters).

I would love to see some reserve from both of them because of their pasts and experiences.

...aw, wouldn't it be cute for Greg to get advice from Sara? lol.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Does the thread really need a nick name? IMO no.

They do have great chemistry.

15. MacsGirlMel

No, but it's fun to come up with one.