I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Ever had a question about and episode, scene or character? Then this is the thread for you. This thread is for simple questions and answers, not full out discussions those can be done in the character/actor, or Ep discussion thread. We ask please NO spoilers. We hope that you get the answers you seek.

If you are wondering if the question has been asked and answered check out the link to Part One.

2. bloodvampyre

bloodvampyre Civilian

episode help!!!!!!!!

hey i'm a newbie here lol

anywho i can't remember the name of an episode and i was wondering if anyone could help me.

it's and episode of C.S.I. Las vegas and at the end the guy who commited the crimes went to the loo's in the c.s.i. building and commited suicide with a bag and a plastic tag thing to go round his neck and suffocate him but he left a drawing fro grissom behind and it was of grissom and he was wearing glasses and when he folded it a certian way the pirture changed and showed the guy commiting suicide or something like that. can anyone help?????

please i'm desperate

thanks love you all x

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Re: episode help!!!!!!!!

Hey newbie, welcome. Just so you know, there is a thread that's tacked on top of this board for episode/character questions.

To answer your question that would be 'What's Eating Gilbert Grissom" from Season 5.

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh, you were faster than me. :p And thank you, I couldn't remember the episode either.

5. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a name of an episode where Grissom sort of complains to Brass about having to get out of bed on a Saturday?? Or something along those lines. I think it is a season 7 episode but I have no idea what episode it is.

Thank you

6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I recall that in Fallen Idols from Season 7.

7. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Thank you so much :bolian:. It had been bothering me for days :lol:.

8. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

You're welcome! I know the feeling! Happy to help :)

9. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

And what is the name of this episode when Dr. Robbins and David have a dead body in a bag (a man in a tuxedo I think) and when they open the bag, it's full of blood all around the body ?
    I think it's season 5 or beyond (I recently saw season 1 to 4 and didn't see it).

Thanks.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I believe season 7 Built to Kill pt1 & pt2. The first 2 episodes. :)

Susan

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well now it's bothering me! I'm trying to remember....Super Dave forgot to do something, didn't he? And the body bled out in the bag?

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Yes that was Built to Kill. I went back in the episode thread to check. Super Dave forgot to plug the holes, so to speak, and the body bled out in the bag ruining potential evidence on the body. The body was from Sam's implosion party. It was Warrick and Sara's case and pretty much over in part 1.

I'm surprised I actually remembered it. I usually don't remember them that easily when they aren't the case that Nick is on. :lol:

Susan

13. csiLiCH

csiLiCH Civilian

Did grissom ever catch the 1st serial killer?

Remember the first episode? With the suicide-serial killer? The creepy halloween toy maker named Milander? I remember in another episode Grissom finally realized his mistake in letting the creep go. Did he ever find the guy? I think i've seen every episode and I don't recall. I can't see Grissom leaving the show without solving the case that made the show!

14. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Re: Did grissom ever catch the 1st serial killer?

Yes, Milander came back in Identity Crisis in season 2. Grissom finds out he's actually a judge and that's how he chose his victims. That's just a generalized summary of the episode, but if you haven't seen it, you should. It's a really good episode!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  15. csiLiCH

csiLiCH Civilian

Re: Did grissom ever catch the 1st serial killer?

Oh wow! Yes yes, I remember now. I remember at the time being totally freaked out, if i recall correctly when he saw grissom he had such a creepy look on his face, it was a wry face yet sinister. Thank you very much for the reminder, I can't recall the ending now but i'm sure its good. Thanks again!

-LiCH

*Edit* BTW I heard that these episodes were suppose to be a major arc in the CSI universe, after the pilot was decently receieved, I wonder why it wasn't developed too much, I can only recall Milander having maybe 3 victims. The minature killer on the other hand was definently cool, but I think they went over board with it at the end, probably stretching it to find a way to get Whats-her-name off the show.