Catherine family Issues

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Oct 10, 2016.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Author note: The two chapters of this fan fiction is a week and half ahead of the fan fiction the longest months of Sara Sidle life and the two fan fictions are on the same time line once the longest months of Sara Sidle life get to chapter ten and this one is on chapter three.

Chapter one: Mom I am pregnant!
    On a Monday morning a tired, dirty and slightly under the weather Catherine walks into her house after a long hard night at work, Catherine walks over to the couch and drop her purse onto the couch. She then sits down on the couch and take her black high heel boots off. Catherine then stands up from the couch and looks over at the front door and sees her daughter Lindsey’s backpack still sitting by door, even though the school bus came 20 minutes ago. Catherine looks down at her dirty black dress pant and red blouse and yawns into her left hand and is thinking I hope that I am not getting the flu and stomach flu that is going around the crime lab again. Catherine head upstairs to the second floor of the house and then walks down the hallway to her daughters’ bedroom door. Catherine knocks on the closed bedroom door, but get no answers, so she open up the door and sees Lindsey laying on her bed asleep, with her back to the bedroom door. Catherine walks over to her daughter bed and lightly shakes Lindsey.

“Lindsey, you are going to be late for school. Get up and get ready for school.”

“I have already missed the bus mom.”

“I will take you to school, so get up and get ready for school.”

“I do not want to go today. I am really tire and feeling out of shorts mom.”
    Catherine looks at her daughter and Lindsey does not look sick to her. Catherine puts her right hand onto Lindsey’s forehead, which does not feel warm. Catherine takes her hand off Lindsey’s forehead and then put her hands on her hip.

“You do not have a fever, so get up right now.”

“Fine.”

Catherine walks out of Lindsey’s bedroom and head downstairs, at the same time Lindsey roll onto her back and then sit up in bed. Lindsey then places her hand onto her stomach and is thinking I still have not started my monthly, I have never been late before this can’t be good and you add the fact that I have been so tried the last few weeks and now my stomach is bothering me, could I be pregnant or I’m I coming down with the stomach flu? Lindsey gets out of bed and walks over to her closet, hoping that she is just getting the stomach flu, because she is not ready to be pregnant or be someone mom. Meanwhile, Catherine is in the kitchen and making a pot of coffee, but the smell is starting to upset her stomach, like it has the past week and half. Catherine is filling a travel mug with fresh coffee when she sees Lindsey walking into the living room and then up to the front door of the house. Lindsey grabs her backpack, as her mom walks into the living room and then walk over to the couch.

“I am ready mom and I will be waiting for you in the SUV.”

Lindsey open up the front door of the house and then head outside, as Catherine puts on her black high heel boots. A few minutes later Catherine is driving her daughter to school. Catherine stops for a red light and look over at Lindsey who looking out the passenger side window of the SUV. Catherine notices that Lindsey is wearing a black skirt that is four inches above the knee and a pink tank top with thin straps and a long sleeve blouse over the tank top and Lindsey only buttoned up the last five buttons of the blouse.

“Lindsey what time did you get home last night?”

“I did not go out mom, I stay in and did my homework then went to bed because I have been really tired the last few weeks.”

“Did that boy Kevin you been dating come over?”

“Yes but all we did was study, he misses school all last week because of the stomach flu and I was helping him catch up on his homework.”

“You know there is no boys allow at the house when I am not home!”

“Calm down mom, his seventeen and half year old sisters stay at the house with us and work on her homework, then take Kevin home after he finishes his homework.”

At the same time Catherine pulls into the high school parking lot and drop Lindsey off by the main doors of the high school. Lindsey looks out the window at the doors of the school and then looks over at her mom, who look tired and Lindsey can tell her mom is not happy with her.

“Lindsey’s I want you to come home after school gets out today and do not have anyone over tonight. I want you to go to bed early and get some rest seeing that you been really tired the last few weeks and was feeling out of short this morning!”

“Ok mom, I was planing on do that anyway yawning.”

“I love you Lindsey.”
    “I know mom.”

Lindsey gets out of the SUV and grabs her backpack, then close the SUV door. Catherine watch Lindsey’s walk up to the main door of the high school and then watch her daughter walk into the school. Catherine pulls out of the parking lot and goes home. Once home Catherine takes a shower and then changes into a pair of gray pajama pants and a gray nightshirt. Catherine then lay down on her bed and falls to sleep right away. Catherine has only been a sleep for a few minutes when her cellphone goes off. Catherine pick up the cellphone from the nightstand and then looks at the call ID and see it’s the crime lab calling her.

“Willow speaking, who is this?”

“Catherine’s it is Ecklie. I need you to meet Grissom, Greg, Nick, Sara and Warrick at 41 Beck Street there been a 419 of a family of ten.”

“Ok.”

Catherine hits end on the cellphone, then set the cellphone on the nightstand. Catherine gets out of bed and throw on a pair of dark gray dress pants and a black long sleeve blouse and a few minutes later Catherine is head to the crime scene. Nine and half minutes later Catherine pulls up to the house that the 419 happen and at the same time Sara pulls her car up behind Catherine’s car. A minute later Sara and Catherine get out of their cars and the two of them looks at each other. Then Catherine and Sara get their crime scene kits out of the back of their cars. A short time later Catherine and Sara walk up to the house together.

“Did you get any sleep Catherine?”
    “I get home to find out that Lindsey over sleep and miss her bus. So I had to take to her school, after she stops trying to get out of going.”

“She wanting to stay home?”

“Yes she said she was tired and felt out of short, but I made her go to school because she does not have a fever. But she has been really grumpy the last couple of weeks.”

Sara and Catherine have reached the front door of the house and see Gil Grissom waiting at the front door for them and Catherine and Sara sees that he does not look happy with them.
    “Sara and Catherine this is not talking hour, it is a crime scene where ten people were killed last night, now go into the house and starts doing your jobs.”

“Gil why is the day shift not working this case?”

“Sara most of them had to be in court today and a few of the day shift CSI is still out sick. Has either of you seen Nick, Greg or Warrick?”

“(Sara and Catherine) no.”

“Get inside the house Sara and Catherine!”

Grissom turns his back on Catherine and Sara and walks into the house, at the same time Catherine looks at Sara who is looking at Gil Grissom back with a worried look on his face.

“He grumpy today Sara.”

“He has a migraine.”

“That is no reason to take it out on us, all of us have been up all night too.”

“And have not got any sleep either.”

Sara and Catherine walk into the house and see that Grissom has started processing the living room, which is on the left-hand side when you enter the house. Sara and Catherine head upstairs and take the five bodies that are on the second floor. Once on the landing of the second floor Catherine and Sara see the five bodies laying in the hallway and the two female CSI notices the bodies were drag out of the bedrooms and into the hallway.

“Cath I start taking pictures in the bedrooms and you can take pictures of the bodies.”

Before Catherine can say anything to Sara, Sara turns to the right and walk through the bedroom door that is right after the staircase and on the right-hand side if standing with your back to the staircase. Catherine set her crime scene kit down beside the staircase and then open up the kit. She takes a pair of latex gloves out and puts the gloves on. She then takes the camera out of the crime scene kit and start taking pictures of the dead bodies that were shoots in the knees and stab nineteen times. As Catherine is taking the pictures she is thinking about Lindsey and is a little worry about her daughter because Lindsey love school and never wants to stay home from school. Lindsey fights to go to school when sick because she does not want to miss any school. At the same time Sara is taking pictures of the blood trails from the bodies of two teen girls, which leads from the beds and out of the bedroom door. Two hours later Sara and Catherine are finish upstairs and the two of them walks downstairs to see that Warrick, Greg and Nick never did slow up and Grissom is very angry at them for not show up, Sara walks up to Gil and Kneel beside him.

“Catherine and I will finish up the first floor Gil.”

“Fine and I only get half of the living done and not check the rest of the downstairs yet. I will be outside processing around the house.”

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. sarahSidle1981

Gil Grissom stands up and walks out of the living room and heads outside. At the same time Sara gets to work processing the area of the living room that Gil Grissom has not get too. Catherine goes into the kitchen and gets to work processing the room. It takes Sara and Catherine an hour and half to finish processing the rooms of the house and once done Catherine’s takes all the evidences that were from the house to the crime lab and Sara helps Gil Grissom finish up outside. After Catherine gets to the crime lab, she checks the evidences in and then takes the blood swabs to DNA. Once in the DNA Lab Catherine find there is no one in the DNA lab. Hodges walks out of the lab and walks out up to Hodges.

“Where is Wendy at?”

“She is in restrooms and she been in and out of there all morning.”

At the same time Wendy walks by Hodges and Catherine with her arm wrapped around her stomach. Hodges walks away from Catherine and walks toward the trace lab. Catherine walks into the DNA lab and then walks over to the counter and at the same time Wendy goes back to work. Catherine set the evidence bags onto the counter and looks at Wendy, who looks tired and flush.

“Here some blood swabs for you to run DNA on.”

“Ok Catherine, I will run them next and I will get back to you as soon as I can.”

“Thank you Wendy and is everything all right?”

“Ahem yes everything is fine.”

“You not tell me the truth Wendy.”

At the same time Catherine’s cellphone start to ring, she takes the cellphone off her hip and see it is Lindsey’s cellphone number.

“I have to take this its Lindsey.”

“That fine Catherine. I have to use the restroom again, can you watch the lab Ecklie hate when I leave the evidence in here without anyone watch it?”

Catherine shakes her head yes and Wendy runs out of the lab, at the same time Catherine start talking into her cellphone.

“Hello.”

“Mom please can I go home?”

“Why do you want to go home Lindsey?”

“Because I’m tired and I do not feel well.”

“Do you have a sore throat, upset stomach, fever or any other cold or flu symptoms?”

“My stomach is bothering me a little, but I do not have a sore throat or any other cold or flu symptoms.”

“Fine you can leave school and go home, I will call the school and tell them you have a doctor appointment and will not be in school the rest of the day. But if you do not have a fever or throwing up tomorrow you are going to school and stay there all day.”

“Thank you mom. I will see you at home.”

“I am at working, so I will see you when I get home later.”

“Ok mom.”

Lindsey and Catherine hits end on they cell phones. Catherine looks around the DNA lab as she calls the high school to let them know Lindsey leaving school because of a doctor appointment and will not be in the rest of her classes for the day. At the same time Lindsey shut her locker door and then grabs her backpack off the hallway floor. Lindsey then put her backpack on her back ad then walks toward the main doors of the school. A few minutes later Lindsey is walking to Ross view drug store, which her mom does not go to or that she has never been too, because she does not want anyone know that she might be pregnant and is buying a home pregnancy test. Once inside the store Lindsey walks over to the feminine care alley and start looking at the home pregnancy tests, she looks at each of the pregnancy tests and grabs two boxes that say early pregnancy tests on the boxes, because it was buy one get the other free. Lindsey then walks away from the feminine care alley and goes and pays for them. A few minutes later Lindsey is walking home and it takes Lindsey fifteen minutes to get home. Lindsey walks through the front door of the house and drop her backpack by the front door. Then shut and locks the front door of the house, Lindsey then heads upstairs and into the bathroom and take one of the early pregnancy tests and wait the three minutes. Once the three minutes are up Lindsey looks at the test and see two pink lines, which means she is pregnant and start talking to herself.

“My mom is going to freak out if she finds out I’m pregnant.”

Lindsey walks out of the bathroom and into her bedroom hold the early pregnancy test she just takes and the box of the unused pregnancy test. Lindsey throws the use one out in her bedroom trash can and then hide the unused one under her bed. Lindsey then lays down and cries herself to sleep. Meanwhile, at the crime lab Catherine is waiting for Wendy to get back from the restroom, when Ecklie walks into the DNA lab and look at Catherine.

“Where is Wendy at?”

“She in the restroom.”

“Again?”

At the same time Wendy walks back in the DNA lab and look at Ecklie and Catherine.

“Wendy’s you are getting behind on your work stop use the restroom every three minutes!”

Wendy does not say anything, but sits down on her desk seat and look at Ecklie with an evil look.

“Ecklie don’t you have something more important you could be doing?”

“No Catherine.”

“I will get to work once you leave my lab Ecklie.”

“fine, and lose the attitude Wendy.”

Ecklie walks out of the DNA lab and once in the hallway he starts walking toward Gil Grissom’s office. Inside the DNA lab Catherine is looking at Wendy who has laid her head down on the desk and has her eyes close. Catherine can tell by looking at Wendy that she is unwell. Catherine walks up to Wendy and puts her left hand on Wendy’s forehead, which is warm to the touch. Catherine takes her hand off of Wendy’s forehead and gives the DNA tech a worried look.

“Wendy’s you are running a fever and look unwell, did you catch the flu or the stomach flu that is going around the lab?”

“Coughing, yes. I feel awful Catherine. I can’t keep anything down. In addition I have diarrhea, a sore throat and a cough.”

“You need to go home and rest Wendy.”

“I am going to go home, I called the swing shift DNA tech before coming back to the lab and he on his why here, I also tell him what needs to get done.”
    “Then go home Wendy.”
    “Could you give me a ride home, because I am not up to drive myself home?”

“Sure, I wanting to take a break and swing by my house and check on Lindsey, she went home sick from school.”

Wendy stands up from the desk chair and then Wendy and Catherine walking out of the DNA lab and start walking toward the entrance of the crime lab, Willow and Catherine are almost to the entrance of the lab, when Ecklie and Grissom both stop in front of them and Ecklie starts to talk.

“I tell you to get to work Wendy!”

“The swing shift DNA tech is coming in, I am going home sick because I caught that flu and stomach flu that going around the lab.”

“And where are you going Catherine?”

“Gil I am giving Wendy a ride home and then swing by my house to check on Lindsey she went home sick from school.”

(Grissom and Ecklie) do not take too long and hurry back Catherine.”

“Fine”

3. sarahSidle1981

Catherine and Wendy walk away from Gil and Ecklie and walk out of the crime lab. Once outside Wendy follows Catherine to her SUV in the parking lot. Ten minutes later Catherine is parked in front of the doors of Wendy’s apartment building and watching Wendy walk toward the apartment building, because Catherine wants to make sure Wendy get inside before taking off. Fifteen minutes later Catherine walks into her house and as Catherine is walking upstairs she hears Lindsey throwing up in the bathroom. Catherine walks up to the bathroom door, which is open and sees Lindsey kneel in front of the toilet throwing up. Catherine walks into the bathroom and pulls her daughters’ hair out of her face. A minute and half later Lindsey stop throwing up and Catherine lets go of Lindsey hair. Lindsey sit down on the bathroom floor and puts her back up against the wall and start crying.

“Lindsey are you ok?”

“I’m really sorry mom.”

“Baby you do not need to be sorry for come down with the stomach flu it is going around.”

I do not have the stomach flu mom, I’m pregnant!”

“What do you just say Lindsey?”

“I going to have a baby mom, I take a pregnancy test when I get home for school, because my monthly is late and the test was positive.”

“That mean you three weeks pregnant and are due August 20, 2007.”
    “Yes, I think that would be when I am due mom.”

“But Lindsey you are only fifteen-year-old, you are still a kid yourself.”

Lindsey stop looking at her mom and lean over the toilet and start throwing up into toilet. Catherine grabs two hair ties off the bathroom sink and then pull Lindsey’s hair into a ponytail and put one hair tie into her daughters’ hair. Catherine then takes the ponytail and makes a bun, then put the second hair ties into Lindsey hair to hold the bun. Catherine looks at Lindsey, who is still throwing up into the toilet for a few minutes and then Catherine walks out of the bathroom and heads downstairs and into the living room. Once in the living room Catherine sits down on the couch and then take her cellphone off her hip and dials Gil Grissom cellphone after three rings Gil answers his cellphone.

“Mr. Grissom speaking.”

“Hi Gil, It is Catherine.”

“Where are you, I told you too get back here as soon as you could and that was 39 minutes ago? It does not take that long to drop Wendy off at her apartment then swing by your house to see how Lindsey doing.”

“I need to take a personal day Gil.”

“What, I’m already short Greg, Nick and Warrick the three of them left a message on my voice mail on my office phone and cellphone telling me they had to take sick days because they have the flu and stomach flu, which by the way is your felt and the day shift CSI fault.”

“Sara was sick at the same time as me and the day shift it is not all my fault and I am sorry Gil, cell in some of swing shift CSI to help because I have a family emergency here.”

“I am sorry for going off at you, I just have a really bad migraine, is Lindsey ok?”

“She pregnant Gil!”

“She only fifteen-year-old.”

“I know that!”

“What is her due date?”

“She is due on August 20.”
    “Take as many days off as you need Catherine.”

“Thank you.”

Catherine hit the end button on her cellphone, then puts her cellphone back on her hip. Catherine stands up from the couch and then head upstairs. A minute later Catherine walks into her daughters’ bedroom and sits down on Lindsey’ bed and waits for her to come out of the bathroom. A few minutes later Lindsey walks into her bedroom and sits down on the bed next to her mom. Lindsey looks at her mom and tears are running down Lindsey’s face. Catherine put her arms around her daughter and give her a big hug.

“I am sorry mom, I thought I did everything right. I took the pill for five months before I had sex with Kevin and he uses a condom, I thought that I would not be able to get pregnant, despite his condom slip off since I was on the pill. I stop taken the pill the first day that my monthly was late. Mom, I have no Idea what to do, I said I was never going to be like you were at my age and run away from home and become a stripper and now I made a big mistake by getting pregnant. At lest you were older and had more life experience when you had me. I am only a sophomore in high school. You have to be so mad at me and you are probably going to ground me for the rest of high school.”

“I am mad at you, but I am not going to ground you for getting pregnant. I am more mad that you do not tell me that you were going to go to see the gynecology and go on the pill and also that you were planing to have sex with Kevin and not let me know.”
    “I thought you would not let me!”

“It your choice when you have sex for the first time not mine, but I would have like to know. So if you hand any question about the pill even after seeing the gynecology, I could answer them for you.”

“How did I get pregnant when I was on the pill, I think it was supposed to prevent it in cause the condom did not work?”

“The pill is only 99% effective; which mean there is still a small change a person can get pregnant even when you use the pill. The only way to prevent getting pregnant is not to have sex at all.”

“Mom what I’m I going to do?”

“Does Kevin know you are pregnant?”

“No.”

“The first thing you need to do is have Kevin and his Mom and Dad come over for dinner tonight so we can tell them about you being pregnant.”

“Ok, I will call him as soon as school gets out.”

“No I will call his mom and invite them over for dinner tonight.”

“Ok, I want some time to myself to think mom.”

“That is fine.”

Catherine stands up from the bed and then walks out of Lindsey’s bedroom and head downstairs. Catherine walks into the living and grabs the cordless phone, then call Mrs. Spring (Kevin mother), at the same time Lindsey is laying on her bed and is thinking about what she wants to do.
    That evening Catherine, Lindsey, Mr. Spring, Mrs. Spring, Kevin who has dark brown hair, long rectangular face, eyes shape is round and eyes blue, a medium size nose with a long profile and sharp lips shape and five foot five inches’ tall and Katie Spring who is five foot seven inches tall with dark brown hair, an oval face shape, thin lips, round eye shape with brown eyes, thin round eyebrows, small defined nose shape with an inverted triangle body is all sitting around the table in the dinner room. That is at the back of the house on the right-hand side if standing outside the house looking at the front of the house. As the Mr. and Mrs. Spring and Katie gets to know Lindsey and Catherine, the six of them are having roast chicken, green beans and baked potato and for the dessert they will be having apple pie. Mr. Spring is getting second, when his wife looks at Catherine Willows and then Mrs. Spring start to talk.

“Mrs. Willows, what is it that was so important that you need to see as tonight?”
    “You should ask Lindsey that.”

“Lindsey’s what is this about?”

“I’m pregnant and Kevin is the father.”

Mr. and Mrs. Spring drop they fork and look at Kevin and Lindsey with looks of shock on they faces. Mr. Spring is the first to say anything and he looks right at Lindsey and Kevin when he starts to talk.

“What were the two of you thinking, having sex? You are both only fifteen years old and are too young to even talk about sex.”

“I am old enough to talk about sex and to have sex dad.”

“Do not talk to your father like that Kevin and it says in the bible to wait to be sexual active to you are married, you two are both sins. Kevin’s you are no long live under your father and my roof and you are no long my son.”

“God mom, if he is a sin so am I, I have been pregnant three time now and had three miscarriage and you have not figured out that I was pregnant or lost the babies. You know when I ask to stay home today and you would not let me, it was because I was having the third miscarry.”

“You said that you were having cramps and you are no longer welcome at home either Katie.”

“Fine I was moving out tomorrow anyway I’ve got my own apartment and it has two bedrooms, Kevin’s you can stay at my place.”

“Thank you Katie and Lindsey do you want to keep the baby?”

“I could not bear to give the baby up, so I am going keep it.”

“Then I will be there for you. I will get a part time job to help pay for the baby and anything that the baby might need and I will stay in school, so I can get a high pay job.”

“Thank you Kevin and Mom can I be excuse from the table the smell of the food is upsetting my stomach?”

“Yes Lindsey you can be excuse from the table and Kevin and Katie’s you can stay here tonight.”

“(Kevin and Katie” thank you Ms. Willows.”

Mr. And Mrs. Spring stands up and walks out of the dinning room and then Mr. and Mrs. Spring leave Catherine Willows’s house. At the same time Catherine, Kevin and Katie finish eating dinner and then Kevin goes upstairs to check on Lindsey. The next day after school Kevin and Katie go to get they clothing and other things they want and all of they things were already laying on the front yard of they mom and dad houses.

4. sarahSidle1981

Chapter two: Jefferson High school

A couple days later on Wednesday Catherine is sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book called what to expect during a teenage pregnancy, when her cellphone rings. Catherine grabs her cellphone off of the coffee table and look at the number to see Gil Grissom’s office phone number. Catherine flips the cellphone open and put the cellphone up to her right ear.
    “Willows speaking.”

“Hi Catherine, I need you to meet Sara, Greg, Nick, Warrick and I at Jefferson High school there has been a school shooting.

“I will be there right away!”

Catherine flips the cellphone close and then drop the book she had been reading onto the couch. Catherine then stands up from the couch. Catherine goes and gets her side arm and ID and a few moments later grabs her kit and then runs outside and runs over to her SUV. Once in the SUV Catherine turn the flash light on and a minute later Catherine is speeding to Jefferson High school and she gets there before Gil, Nick, Warrick, Greg and Sara. Sofia who is standing outside of the high school walks sees Catherine has got there and Sofia walks over to Catherine SUV that is parked in front of the high school.

“You get here fast?”

“I need to know who were shoots and did they catch the shooter?”

“Kevin Spring and Katie Spring were shot but are still alive, there were seven other students that got shoot and did not make it the names of these students are Stacey bee, Jennifer cheep, Bethany Heart, Annie Cat, Amy Cat, Amber cat, and Sara Bee. The seven students who dead were freshman, and Kevin Spring is a sophomore his sister is a senior and to let you know Lindsey is fine, she stays in the restroom and hide in a stall until I found her, when I was clearing the girls’ restroom. No, we have not caught the shooter yet.”

At the same time Sara, Gil, Warrick, Nick and Greg walk over to Sofia and Catherine with they crime scene kits in they hand. Catherine and Sofia notice that Nick and Greg nose are bright red. In addition Sofia and Catherine notice that Nick, Warrick and Greg look feverish, tired and have they left arms wrapped around they stomach. Nick and Greg set they crime scene kits down and pull tissue out of left jean pocket and then Greg and Nick starts to blow they nose, at the same time Catherine start to talk to her co-workers.

“Gil, you do know that Lindsey goes to Jefferson High school.”

Gil does not say anything, because before he is able to open his month to say anything Sara start talking to Catherine.

“Is Lindsey all right?”

“Lindsey is fine Sara, she did not get hurt or shoot.”

“Yes I know that Lindsey goes to Jefferson High school Cath, but I need the whole night shift working this case, I made Nick, Warrick and Greg come to the crime scene and they have that flu and stomach flu that is going around the crime lab. Since Lindsey did not get hurt, you are able to work the crime scene.”
    “Sofia’s where is my daughter right now?”

“She went with Kevin and Katie Spring to the Desert Palm hospital.”

“Ok, I just need to know but I figure she went with Kevin to the hospital they are dating each other.”

“I thought the two of them were dating because of the way they were acting. Lindsey run to Kevin as soon as I let her out of the restroom.”

“Sofia and Catherine will you stop talking long enough for me to tell everyone what I want them to do?”

“(Sofia and Catherine) yes Gil.”

“Greg and Nick you are to process around the building, Warrick you are inside the school with me. Catherine and Sara I wanted the two of you to go to Desert Palm hospital and colleted the evidence the doctors are removing from Kevin and Katie.”

“(Sarah and Catherine) Sure Gil.”

“I will drive Sara.”

“That is fine Catherine.”

Nick and Greg picks up they crime scene kits, Nick start walks to the left side of the front of school building and Greg walks to the right side of the front of the school building and start to process outside of the school building. At the same time Warrick, Gil and Sofia walk into the school, as Sara and Catherine walk out to Catherine Car. On the way to the hospital Sara keep looking out the window try to keep her mind of the fact that Catherine has turned the flash lights on and is drive really fast and so far has hit every bump in the road, which is causing her stomach to do flip flops. Sara wishes that Grissom would just let her work the crime scene at the school it would have bothered her stomach a lot less then ride in a car, Grissom and Catherine both know about her being pregnant and riding in vehicle is one of the things that cause her morning sickness to act up the most. Sara turns her head away from the window and look at Catherine.

“I know you want to get there to check on Lindsey for herself Cath, but can you slow down some and try not to hit so many bumps!”

“Sorry forget Sara, It just a lot has happened in the last few days with Lindsey I just really want to get there fast.”

“I understand, I just do not want to get sick in your SUV on the way to collect evidence, for the school shooting and I thought Lindsey was just not feeling well on Monday is all, Grissom says she was having really bad cramps when I ask him what was wrong with Lindsey.”

“Oh God Sara don’t I wish that what it was!”

“It must be something personal if Gil just said that it was cramp and did not tell me the whole truth. Catherine If you need to talk, you know you can talk to me.”

“Good because I need to tell someone beside just Gil. Lindsey pregnant and Kevin Spring is the baby father Sara. Lindsey has to be really upset right now.”
    “I will get the evidences from the doctors Cath and you can go check on Lindsey and see how she holding up.”

At the same time Catherine pulls her SUV into the parking lot of Desert Palm hospital. Catherine pulls into the fifth parking space in the first row of the visit parking lot.

“Thank you, Sara.”

“You are welcome.”

Catherine puts the SUV into the park position and then turn SUV off. Then Catherine and Sara get out of the SUV and Sara grabs some evidence bags out of her crime scene kit that in the back of the SUV. Then Sara and Catherine walk up to the main doors of the hospital and once inside the hospital Sara and Catherine take the stairs to the fifth floor of the hospital and walks to the surgery waiting room. Sara reaches the door to the waiting room first and open up the door and lets Catherine go in first and Catherine sees Lindsey sitting on the loveseat across from the waiting room door. Lindsey sees her mom and stand up from the loveseat. Lindsey then runs over to her mom and Catherine wraps her arms around Lindsey and then kiss Lindsey’s forehand. Sara walk up next to Catherine and looks at Catherine hug her daughter.

“Lindsey has Kevin or Katie come out of surgery yet?”

“Not yet Sara.”

“It looks like we have to wait.”

“Is that all that Kevin and Katie are to you some victims of a school shooting?”
    “Lindsey, don’t talk to Sara like that.”

“But all she cares about is doing her job mom, god why could Grissom not sent Nick at lest he cares about people feeling.”

“Lindsey, you know Sara care about people feeling too.”

“Sara does not care about people feeling, if she did she would not have say “great it looks like we have to wait.”

“You just moody and upset about what happens Lindsey.”

“No, I’m not mom!’

“Catherine, its ok she has a right to be upset with me I should have say it different. Lindsey’s I really sorry you boyfriends got shot.”

“I am sorry I was mean to you Sara. I just been really grumpy the last few weeks.”

“Join the club, so have I.”

“It happens when you are pregnant because of all the change in your hormones and changes that your bodies are going through. The two of you are just going to have to a deal with it.”

5. sarahSidle1981

Sara, Catherine and Lindsey walks over to the row of chairs that is nearest to the doors that the doctors who are during Kevin and Katie surgeries will come out off once the surgeries are over and the three of them sit down on the chairs.
    Three hours later the doctor that was doing Kevin Surgery come out and right behind him is the doctor that did Katie Surgery and the second doctor is a female. The two doctors walk up to Sara and hand her the bullets that were taken out of Kevin and Katie Spring, then the doctors walk over to Lindsey and Lindsey sees the name tags said Dr. Post and Dr. Post.

“Can you tell me how Kevin and Katie Spring are doing?”

“You are not Family and normal I or my wife would not be able to tell you anything but since it was Katie eighteen Birthday today she signs a release form for her and her bother that allow me and my wife to be able to tell you along with the police and CSI that come to ask about how they are doing.”

“Ok, just tell me then.”

“I successful remove the bullet for Kevin right knee cap and fix the Damage the bullet did to his ACL, M.C.L. and PCL. He will have to stay on crutch for six to twelve weeks and after that he will to have physical therapy. He was lucking he jump up when he did or the bullet would have hit his chest.

“He jump up?”

“Yes Ms. Willow Kevin was kneeling on the ground, when he saw the gunman coming and when the gunmen point the gun at his chest he jump up really fast and the gunman fire the gun at the sometime, by the time the bullet reach Kevin it hit him right in the right knee cap.”

“What about his sister Katie?”

“I successful removed the bullet from her spinal cord, but there was too much damage to the spinal cord and she is now a paraplegia, but the damage was to the segments T-9 to T-12 so Katie still has full movement of her head and neck and is able to use her arms and hands. In addition sitting balance of people with lower spinal cord injuries is usually very good and she will have good truck control and good abdominal muscle control too. There was no damage to the S3, S4 and S5 so Katie will have full control of her bladder, bowel and sex organs and the anal and other pelvic muscles. Do you have anymore question for me Lindsey?”

“Yes can I see Kevin and Katie now?”

“Yes, but only for a minute they are in recover room and in beds next to each other, then I have to ask you to leave so Miss. Sidle and Ms. Willows can ask then question, my husband and I have to ask you to keep it short Miss. Sidle and Ms. Willows.”

“(Sara, Catherine and Lindsey) I will.”

Lindsey grabs her purse and backpack and Sara and Catherine grab they purses. Then Sara, Catherine and Lindsey follow the doctors through the waiting room and into the recover room. Dr. Post and Dr. Post point to the fifth and sixth bed, Catherine, Lindsey and Sara walk over to the fifth and sixth bed. Lindsey walks up beside the fifth bed, which is the bed that Kevin is using and Lindsey smiles at her boyfriend, who gives her a weak smile back. Catherine and Sara stop at the end of the fifth bed and looks at Lindsey.

“Sara and I will go talk to Katie first, when we have finish with Kate. You can go sees her.”

“Ok mom.”

“Lindsey thank god you are ok.”

“I am fine and I’m just happy that you did not get hurt worst Kevin.”

At the same time Sara and Catherine walks up to the sixth bed and to Katie Springs, who is looking at her little brother and Lindsey, the two CSI sees that Katie is crying as she watching her brother and Lindsey. Sara and Catherine let Katie watch Lindsey and Kevin for a few more moments, then Catherine clears her throat to get Katie attention. Katie turns her head toward Catherine and Sara that are standing beside her bed on the left-hand side.

“Katie, this is Sara Sidle and of cause I am Catherine Willows. I know that you just went through a major life change event and your life is never going to be the same again.”

“But we need to ask you if you know who shot you and why he or she would do it.”

“Miss Sidle, I would not let Bill Den into the girl’s restroom, his ex was in there and he was mad at her.”

“Why did you not let him go into the restroom?”

“I know that Lindsey was in the restroom because I just come out of the restroom. I did not want her or my best friend sister to get hurt. So I stand in front of the door and would not let him go into the restroom. Then he pulls a gun out and shoots me.”

“I do not need to ask anymore, do you have any question Catherine?”

“No.”

“Miss. Sidle and Ms. Willow there were more then one shooter in the high school, there were four other gunmen.”

“(Catherine and Sara) thank you for telling us.”

Sara and Catherine walk away from Katie and over to the nurse desk and Catherine’s lean against desk and just look at Sara.

“Do you want me to talk to Kevin by myself?”

“Yes.”
    Sara walks over to Kevin bed and Lindsey walks away from her boyfriend and walks over to Katie’s bed. At the same time Sara sits down on the chair on the right side of Kevin’s bed.

“I am Sara Sidle and I work for LVPD crime labs. Can you tell me what happens and if you know the person or persons that shot you?”

“I do not know the names of the shooters, I think the shooters are in my sister grade, which is 12th grade. I was kneeling to pick up a textbook that fall out of the locker that Lindsey and I share. When I look up, I saw four gunmen coming at me the first one point his gun at me and I jump up really fast and at the sometime he fired the gun and it hit my knee as you can see. Do you have anything else you need to ask me, because I’m really tire?”

“No, you can get some rest now.”

Sara walks away from Kevin’s bed and over to the nurse desk where Catherine is standing, a minute later Lindsey walk over to her mom and Sara and then three of them walks out of the recover room and then start walking to the elevators. A few minutes later at Catherine SUV, Catherine is open up the driver door, Sara open up the passenger door and Lindsey is open up the back door on the passenger side of the SUV. The three of them get into the SUV and then puts on they seatbelts. Catherine looks at Lindsey in the review mirror and see that Lindsey looks tired.

“Lindsey, do you want me to take you home?”

“No, can I go to the lab and work on my homework in the break room because I do not want to be alone. I hear Katie tell you and Sara she would not move away from the restroom door, because she did not want me or her best friend sister to get hurt.”

“Sure Lindsey you can come to the crime lab with us.”
    Catherine starts her SUV up and then Catherine pulls out of the parking space and a minute later Catherine is driving toward the crime lab. Once at the crime lab Catherine, Sara and Lindsey had to Ballistic lab and give the bullets to Bobby, then Sara, Catherine and Lindsey head to the break room. When the two female CSI and Lindsey walk into the break room the three of them see Greg asleep on the break room couch and Nick and Warrick asleep in the two chairs across from the couch.

“Look mom and Sara Nick, Warrick and Greg look so cute and sweet asleep on the job.”

“Poor boys they catch the flu and stomach flu and processing one crime scene wear them out.”
    “You are so right on that one Sara and they do look cute asleep Lindsey.”

At the same time Gil Grissom walks into the break room and he walks over to Lindsey, Catherine and Sara who are standing by the couch watching Greg, Nick and Warrick sleep.

“Nick, Warrick and Greg probably bug Gil the whole time asking him to let them go home sick.”

“You are so right on that one Sara, as you can see I did not let them go home and I did not tell them they could take break to sleep either. “

6. sarahSidle1981

With that Grissom turns on the tv break room and turns the volume up really loud. Greg, Warrick and Nick all wake up and look around the room in shock. At the same time Sara turns volume down the tv, Greg looks at Gil Grissom and start to talk.

“Ah-choo Grissom way did you do that for?”

“Because you were asleep on the job, If Wendy could come in and process all the DNA evidence, when she twice as sick as you are Greg. Then I think that you, Nick and Warrick can stay awake and work the case too.”

“Yes get to work and figure out who the five gunmen are and why they did it.”

“(Nick, Warrick and Greg) Stay out of this Lindsey.”

“Do not talk to Lindsey like that and Catherine, Lindsey and I all ready take the bullet from Kevin and Katie Spring to Ballistics and Bobby Dawson is running them to see if they are register to anyone, Gil.”

“Great Sara at lest the two bullets from the two victims that lived are now being run, maybe Bobby’s will be able to tell us something soon. Sara head back to the Ballistic lab and see what Greg go run the fingerprints through AFIS. Nicks go to trace and see what Hodges has found anything out. Warrick go to DNA and sees how far Wendy has get. Catherine comes with me to the coroners’ lab.”

“I will just stay in the break room and read my book for English class mom.”
    “That is fine, I will check on you Lindsey in a hour.”

“Ok, I will see you then.”

Nick, Warrick and Greg stand up from the chairs and couch and then Gil, Nick, Warrick, Greg, Catherine and Sara walk out of the break room. At the same time Lindsey sits down on the couch and then starts reading her English book. When Catherine and Gil get to the basement staircase the two of them walks away from Nick, Warrick, Greg and Sara. A few moments later Nick, Greg and Warrick start talking to each other on they way to the computer lab, trace lab and DNA lab forget that Sara is walking with them to the Ballistic lab, Greg is the first of the male CSI to say anything.

“Sniffling Grissom has been really rude to us today.”

“I know when Sara was sick Grissom let her take breaks to sleep all the time coughing.”

“And when Catherine was sick Ecklie made her go home.”

“But do us guys get to stay home sick or take a nap when we are wait for result from trace, DNA or from AFIS.”

“(Nick and Warrick) No

“Get over it you three, Catherine and I had to push us self to make it through the case we working when we were sick and Wendy is working sick today and she not make a big deal over it, so stop been babies about it.”

With that Sara walks into Ballistic lab and Nick, Warrick, and Greg just roll they eyes at Sara. Sara walks up beside Bobby and sees that about finish running the bullets she brought him a short time ago.

“I am getting bored do you have any more bullets for me to run?”

“No but when Catherine and Grissom get back from the coroner, you will have a lot more bullets to run. Did Brass drop the List of students in the senior class off to you yet?

“Yes an hour ago, y’all are running a lot slow then you normally did. I only get the bullets that was in the walls and on the floor form Brass when he drops the class list off.”

“What Greg was suppose to drop that evidences off to you when he gets back to the lab.”

“Brass say Greg asks him to drop the evidences off to me.”

“I think we have a match on the bullet from Kevin Spring.”

“A 38-Smith Wesson, it gets better there is only one senior with a register 38 Smith Wesson in their house and her name is Sharon Tim and she the mother of Rob Tim.”

Bobby printout the results for the gun used on Kevin Spring and at the same time a match come up on the computer screen for the gun used on Katie Spring and Bobby start to talk.

“The bullet comes from a 357 SIG. This one is going to be hard to figure out Sara. There is four register SIG in household that is on the class lists. First is LVPD Officer Scott Flavored, the Second LVPD David Berry, The third is Ecklie.”

“Ecklie has a child in High School?”

“Yes, I feel sorry for his son. The fourth one is LVPD Official Sarah Bet.

Bobby printout results for the gun use on Katie Spring and then Sara takes the printouts that also list the names of the people who own the guns. Sara takes the printouts for Bobby and then gives him a little smile.

“Great I will go show this to Brass and Sofia.”

Sara walks out of the Ballistic lab to go find Brass and Sofia. Meanwhile, at the coroners’ lab Grissom and Catherine see that all seven students that dead were shot in the heart and Catherine collets the bullets from Dr. Robbins and David as the two of them remove them. Forty-five minutes later Catherine heads to Ballistic lab to give Bobby Dawson more bullets to run. Twenty minutes later Sara walks into the Ballistic lab and join Catherine and Bobby.

“Bobby did you find out what other guns were used?”

“Yes Sara, the gun uses was a 7.6 2x39mm Russian.”

“Who in the senior class would have that type of gun at they house?”

“Catherine that would be an Akim Smirnóv father of Anton Smirnóv, the next gun was a 45 Long Colt Revolver there is two students that have that type of gun register to a parent in their household.”

“A that would be?”

“Sara these gun will belong to Ecklie and A Tina Catrape.”
    “And what about the last one?”

“Catherine that would be a 38 Super Auto Colt and there is only one person on the list with that gun, which is Den Ecklie and who is Ecklie other son.”

‘Ecklie has two sons?”

“Yes Son and Den and David are twins.”

“Great I will go tell Brass and Sofia to get a warrant to pick these guns up.”
    Catherine and Sara walk out of the Ballistic lab, Catherine head to the break room to check on Lindsey and Sara goes to find Brass and Sofia. A half hour later in the break room because Grissom has new jobs for each of the CSI to do because the warrants have gone through.

“Greg you are going to get the 38 Smith Wesson from Sharon Tim. Warrick you are go to get the 357 SIG from Officer Scott Flavored and the Second LVPD officer David Berry. Nick you are going to pick up the 7.6 2x39mm Russia from Akim Smirnóv. Catherine you are going to pick up the 45 long colt Revolvers from Tina Catrape. Last Sara and I are going to pick up the 375 SIG, 45 Long Colt Revolver and the 38 Super Auto Colt’s from Ecklie house.”

7. sarahSidle1981

Sara, Catherine and Gil stand up from the chairs they are sitting on and walks out of the break room right away. Nick, Warrick and Greg stay sitting on the couch for a few minutes because the three of them are light headed and four minutes later Nick, Warrick and Greg leave the crime lab. Two hours later at the police station Catherine and Sara are in interrogated room one talk to David Ecklie and the two female CSI notices David Ecklie looks like his father. Catherine is drinking a bottle of water, because she is thirsty, so Sara is going to ask the question in the first interview.

David, why did you come into school with your Father 45 long Colt Revolver?”

“Because he had his 375 SIG with him here at the lab.”

“Why did you shoot Amy, Amber and Annie Cat for David?”

“Because they act like they were better then everyone and would never give me the time of the day.”

“So you kill the girls because they did not talk to you or every look at you?”

“Yes, that and they called me a science geek since jr. high school.”

“Brass, arrest him.”

Sara and Catherine stand up from the chair and then walks out of the room. Catherine and Sara then walk into interrogated room four and Catherine throws the empty water bottle into the trash can. Catherine sits down on the chair across from Den Ecklie. Catherine’s back is to the door of the room and Sara stay beside the door of the room. The two female CSI notices that Den looks just like his father too, Catherine start to talk right away, because she want to get the interview over with.

“Den whys did you bring your gun to school?”

“To kill the nine grade cheerleaders that celled me and my bother science geek.”

“(Catherine and Sara) So you shot Bethany Heart because she was a cheerleaded and called you a geek. There had to be more to it then that Den?”

“Because I want to.”

“Sofia arrests him.”

“Sure Catherine.”

Catherine stands up and then Sara and Cather walk out of the room and a minute later Catherine is driving the crime lab SUV back to the crime lab and Sara is sitting on the passenger seat.

“I hope Gil make Greg, Warrick or Nick talk to the other shooters.”

“Me too Sara.”

Five minutes later Sara and Catherine walk into Gil Grissom officer to tell him what they learn. Once in Gil’s office Sara and Catherine sit down on the chairs in front of Gil’s desk and Gil start talking right away.

“Sara and Catherine when you were gone Anton Smirnóv turn himself in for kill Stacey and Sara Bee. Rob Tim turn himself in for shoot Kevin Spring and Tom Catrape turns himself in shoot Katie Spring. Sofia tell me that Ecklie twin son have been arrest as the last two shooters.”

“(Catherine and Sara) that is right.”

“It been a long day, the two of you can leave if you want to.”

Sara and Catherine stand up and then walks out of Gil’s office and walks to the locker room. A few minutes later in the lock room Catherine and Sara are getting they stuff together, so the can head home when Ecklie comes into the locker room and look at the two female CSI.

“Willows and Sidle my office in five minutes.”

“I was just getting ready to leave and take Lindsey and Sara out to get something to eat it been a long day.”

“I say in my office in five minutes and I mean it Willows and Sidle.”

Ecklie stumps out of the locker room and walks to his office. Sara and Catherine watch Ecklie walk away, when he is out of sight Sara start to talk.
    “Ecklie sounds mad.”

“I have a feeling his mad because we had his son arrest.”

“I think you are right Catherine.”

Sara and Catherine grab they things out of they lockers. Five minutes later in Ecklie office Sara and Catherine are sitting across from Ecklie’s desk and he is staring at them. Sara looks at Catherine and then look at Ecklie and neither Catherine nor Ecklie looks like they are going to say any thing, so Sara starts to talk.

“What do you want to see us about Ecklie?”
    “You had no right to arrest my sons, they had nothing to do with the school shooting Sara Sidle.”

“The evidence says that David and Den did.”

“I do not care, they did not do it Sara Sidle.”

“Stop yelling at Sara and the evidence says that your twin sons did.”
    “No they could never kill anyone!”

“They did and you are going to have to deal with it Ecklie.”

“Easy for you to say Sara Sidle you do not have any children. Both of you get out of my office right now!”

“(Sarah and Catherine) fine.”
    Sara and Catherine stand up from the chairs and then walks out of Ecklie’s office. Catherine and Sara then walks to the break room and when Catherine and Sara walk through the break room doors, Lindsey start talking.

“Sara what take the two of you so long?”

“Ecklie needs to talk to us.”

“Sara and Lindsey let get out of here before Ecklie comes into the break room to yell at us some more.”

Lindsey stands up from the couch and put her English book into her backpack. A minute later Sara, Catherine and Lindsey walk out of the break room, a few minutes later Sara, Catherine and Lindsey are in Catherine SUV and the three of them are heading to get something to eat.

8. sarahSidle1981

Chapter three: Evidence overload
    Monday night in the break room of the crime lab and Catherine, Sara, Warrick, Nick and Greg are waiting for Grissom to hand out the case assignments to them. As the CSI is waiting, Sara and Catherine are talking to each other and Nick, Warrick and Greg have they eyes closed and are resting. Fifteen minutes later Grissom walks into the break room, Warrick, Greg and Nick open they eyes and Sara and Catherine stop talking to each other and then Nick, Warrick, Sara, Catherine and Greg start staring at Gil Grissom. Gil looks at his co-workers and sees that Nick, Greg and Warrick look feverish and pale, he also notices that Nick and Greg nose looks red and sore.

“Sorry that I am late, I was in a meet with the sheriff.”

“What did he have to say Gil?”

“Sara’s the sheriff told me that Ecklie told him that Sofia is now the acting head of CSI for the next five months.”

“Why?”

“Ecklie is taking a five-month leave of absent to give himself time to cool down about his twin sons be arrest Catherine and how is Lindsey hold up?”

“She is doing good Gil.”

“(Greg, Nick and Warrick) Ahem Grissom can you get on with passes out our assignment.”

“Sure, Greg you are helping Wendy out in DNA lab tonight. She is still sick and has an over flow of DNA to run from day shifts and what was put on backlog because of the school shooting.”
    “Ah-choo Ok, I am on my way now.”

Greg stands up from the chair, as pulling a tissue out of his left jean pocket. Greg start blowing his nose as he walks out of the break room and at the same time Gil Grissom start talking.

“Nick and Warrick the two of you are on a 415 C assault and Battery, negative Injury during a drive by shooting that happen in the alley behind the Rampark. Lockwood is already there and is waiting for the two of you to get there.”

“I call shotgun Warrick you are driver Ah-choo.”

“Bless you and I am fine with driver to the crime scene but you get to driver back to the lab.”

“Whatever Warrick.”

Nick and Warrick stand up from the chairs and then walks out of the break room. Sara, Catherine and Gil notice that Nick and Warrick have wrapped they arm around they stomach, as they start to walk down the hallway. Once Warrick and Nick are out of sight Gil starts to talk.

“Sara and Catherine, you are work with me, this case is going to be a hard one and has more then one police code. The codes are 428 Child Molest, 426 Sexual Assault, 427 Kidnap, 424 Abuse/Neglect, 419 Dead Body and 418 Missing Person.”

“Gil they could not narrow down to one or two of the code for us?”

“No Sara, I already ask. They are not sure if the person missing from the house was takes by the person that kill the father and mother or if the little girl is hiding somewhere and the next door neighbor, see the children molest that live on that some street as them in the yard right before she hears the father start scream.

“What about the 426, 424?”

“Catherine, the neighbor hears the oldest girl scream no stay off me, 424 is because Brasses just want to be safe. “

Sara and Catherine stand up and then the three CSI walks out of the break room and head to the break room to get they crime scene kits. Then Catherine, Sara and Gil leave the crime lab and head to the crime scene.
    Flashback to the crime scene that Grissom, Catherine and Sarah are heading too, as the events take place during the day, it is early morning at the Quartz house the four girls are sitting in front of the tv watch the Wizards of Oz because they had stay home for school do to the fact they all were running low grade fever and did not have any appetite. They mom and dad had also stayed, home the father try to tell the mom she could go into work and that he was able to watch the four daughters on his own that there was no need for her to stay home for work. And that they need the money seeing that he is laid off and can’t find another job. But she would not go into work and keep says she was not up to going into work. The girls could hear they parent fight in the master bedroom. The youngest girl Juliet stands up from the floor and start to walk to the staircase to the second floor, the oldest daughter Jessica see Juliet about to walk upstair and start to yell at her.

“Where are you going, do not bug mom or dad right now.”

But of cause the five-year-old Juliet does not listen to her old sister and goes up stairs. Then the little girl walks into the master bedroom and up to her mom. Juliet then pulls on her moms’ nightshirt and the little girl is crying.

“what baby?”

“MY stomach hurts!”

“It does, do you think you are going to be sick?”

Juliet open her mouth to speck, but ends up throwing up onto the master bedroom floor. Meanwhile, downstairs the ix-year-old Jenny has let the children molest from down the street into the house. The child molest Jeff Times look around the downstairs and does not see the girls parent anywhere so he takes the six-year girl into the first floor bathroom, then he does the same with the seven and half year old. But the ten-year girl put up a fight with him once he gets her into the bathroom, but he gets his way in the end. He then goes upstairs and finds both the mom and dad take care of the five-year girl. Jeff raises the knife that he grabs from the kitchen and stab the Mother in the back right through the heart; which cause the little girl and the dad to scream? Jeff then kills the Dad the same way, then rapes the little girl but knows she sees what he did to her parent so he picks up the little girl and take the girl with him as he leaves the house, the other girls do not even notice Jeff carrying they sister out of the house because they are stares into a space thinking about what they have just been put through themselves and at the sometime try not to throw up. In the present time Gil Grissom has just pull the crime lab SUV into the yard and once the SUV is parked the three CSI get out of the SUV and grabs they kits. At the same time Brass walks up to Sara, Gil and Catherine with a sad look on his face.
    “The three Girls on the porch steps will not talk to any male at all. Sara’s you seem to be able to get through to girls that been through what they have, will you talk to them?”

“What have they been through?”

“They talk a little to the neighbor Mrs. Summer, she was able to get out of them that the six-year-old let the child molest into the house and that the three of them were each took into the first floor bathroom. They do not know about they mom or dad yet, but think the children molest might have taken the five-year-old sister with him when he left the house, because she would not come downstairs when they call her name and when I cleared the house she was not in the house anywhere.

“Ok I will go talk to them.”

“Gil and Catherine the mom and dad are upstairs in the master bedroom and both of them were stabs in the heart.”

“I think that I could help Sara.”

“That is fine Catherine.”

“Gil, Catherine and Sara the coroner has not got here yet so you can’t go near the bodies.”

“I will process the downstairs bathroom then.”

Gil Grissom follows Jim Brass into the house and Jim show Gil where the bathroom is on the first floor. At the same time Sara and Catherine walks over to the porch and then two female CSI kneels down in front of the three girls that are sitting on the porch steps staring into space. Sara and Catherine see that the three girls are wearing pruple nightshirts and looks feverish.

“Hi girls, my name is Sara Sidle and the lady next to me is Catherine Willows. We are with the Las Vegas crime lab. Can one of you tell me your names?”

“My name is Jessica and I’m ten years’ old. The girl next to me is Jenny my six-year-old sister and the one next to her is Jaycce she is seven and half year old, Miss. Sidle.”

“Thank you Jessica.”
    “Can you three tell us one at a time what happens to you, Jessica’s you can go first?”

“Sure Ms. Willow, he takes me into the bathroom on the first floor after my two sisters. I try to stop him by fighting, but he was too strong and he over power me and then unzip his pants and he I believe the word is had sex with me even after I tell him no.”

“Is that what happens to you Jenny?”

“Yes Miss. Sidle.”

“What about you Jaycee?”

“Ms. Willows he did the something to me.”

At the same time Gil Grissom walks out of the house and kneels down next to Sara. Sara turn her head and looks at Gil and he start to talk to the two female CSI.
    “Sara and Catherine’s I want you to take the girls to Desert palm Hospital and have SAFE kits done and bag the nightshirts each girls are wearing. A social worker is going to meet you there. Once you have the kits and the girls clothing take kits and bag nightshirts to the crime lab. Give Wendy and Greg the kits and put the clothing in the evidence room, then come back here and help finish processing the house.

“(Sara and Catherine) Sure.”

“Hopeful one of the coroners gets here before the two of you get back.

“Dr. Robbins and David are as back up as DNA, trace and toxic are. Who know when one of them we get here?”

“I know that Catherine and Sara I want you to tell Wendy and Greg to do the kit right away I want the DNA result as soon as possible.”

“All right Gil.”

Catherine looks at the three girl who have start to stare into space again. Gil stand up and he walks past the three girls and into the house. At the same time Catherine start to talk.

“All right Jessica, Jenny and Jaycee we are going to go for a ride in that SUV over there.”

“(Jessica, Jenny and Jaycee) Ok.”

9. sarahSidle1981

Catherine, Sara and the three girls stand up and the six of the start walking to the SUV, but Jessica, Jenny and Jaycee stop walking and start gagging, then Jessica, Jenny and Jaycee start throwing up onto the grass. Catherine pulls Jessica and Jenny hair out of they face and Sara pull Jaycee hair out of her face. A few minutes later
    Catherine and Sara are help the three girls put they seatbelts. Three minutes later Sara is driver to the hospital. Once at the hospital Catherine, Sara and the three girls follows the nurses to the exam area and the nurses hand the girls some hospital gowns to change into. After the girls are change Sara is sitting next to the fifth bed and talking to Jessica.
    At the same time Catherine is sitting between bed one and two and to Jenny and Jaycee.

“A nurse is going do a sexual assault kit to collect any evidence the attacker left behind on you, I will also be taking the nightshirt you were wearing with me to check them for evidence that he could have left behind on them. The nurse is also going to take full body pictures of any bruise that he give you. Did the two of you understand what I tell you?

“(Jenny and Jessica) Yes Ms. Willows.”

Catherine stands up from the chair and grab two brown bags that have the nightshirts and then walks away from the beds, as the nurses pulls the curtains around the bed and gets to room. At the same time Sara carrying a bag nightshirt walks over to Catherine and then the female CSI head into the waiting room and sits down on the loveseat to wait for the SAFE kits and the camera films. But it turns out to be a long wait so Sara and Catherine rest as the wait for the nurse three nurse bring the SAFE kits and the films out to them and the sun has starting to come up when the nurses brings over to the SAFE kits and the films over to them. Fifteen minute later at the crime lab and int the DNA lab Wendy and Greg are hard at work when Sara and Catherine walk into the DNA lab. Greg and Wendy are working so hard the two of them do not even notice the two female CSI come into the lab or Sara and Catherine walk up to the counter and stop in front of them. Sara and Catherine watch Greg and Wendy work of a few moments and then Catherine start to talk.

“Greg and Wendy’s we have SAFE kits that need to been run right away.”
    ‘Sorry can’t happen, Sofia wants as to get the backlog done first.”

“Greg three girls were sexual assault by a child molest and they sister is misses and he could have sexual assert her at the home before kidnaping her and could be doing it again and he also killed they parents. This is a top priority, Grissom wants it run right away.”

“Sorry Sara but I can’t.”

“”(Sara and Catherine) there are two of you working DNA one of you work backlogs and the other can work on the SAFE kits.

“No.”

“Greg you are a member of the CSI night shift and you are going to run the SAFE kits. Wendy can run the backlog and do not say no can do.”

“Fine Sara, but if Sofia gets mad at me I am tell her you made me run them.”

“That is fine, just run them and call Gil Grissom when you have the result.”

Sara set the SAFE kits onto the counter and then Catherine and Sara walks out of the DNA lab and heads to the main doors of the crime lab. Two minutes later Sara and Catherine are sitting in the crime lab SUV and Catherine is behind the steering wheel of the SUV. Catherine starts the SUV and looks at the clock on the SUV dash then look at Sara.

“Cath’s what is on your mind?”

“I need to swing by my house and make sure Lindsey is up and getting ready for school, she been fighting me about going.”

Catherine backs out of the parking space and start driving toward the exits, at the same time Sara start to talk.

“That is fine, but Lindsey love school why would she fight you about going?”
    “Because of the morning sickness. She does not want to have to get sick in the school restroom.”

“She need to learn to deal with it.”

“I told her the same thing.”

At the same time Catherine pulls out of the parking lot of the crime lab and start driving toward her house. On the ride to Catherine’s house, Sara rests her eyes. Sara open her eyes as Catherine pulls the SUV into her driveway. A few moments later Catherine and Sara walk through the front door of the house and then Sara and Catherine walks into the kitchen and see Lindsey’s staring at the toast she had made to eat for breakfast.

“Hi Lindsey did you sleep well last night?”

“Yes.”

“You need to eat that toast.”

“Why, I just end up throw it up!”

“You still need to eat the baby needs you to get enough vitamins and minerals so it can grow to be strong and healthy.”

“I will eat the toast mom if Sara and you eat breakfast with me.”

“Do I have to Lindsey, we have to go back to the crime scene?”

“If I need to eat so do you Sara, your babies need the vitamins and minerals just as much as main does.”

“Lindsey is rights Sara.”

“Fine.”

Sara and Catherine sit down at the kitchen table and the two of them eat breakfast with Lindsey. A half hour later Lindsey leaves for school and Sara and Catherine heads to the Quartz house to help Grissom finish processing the house. The drive to the crime scene takes fourteen and half minutes and Catherine and Sara gets back to the crime scene at the sometime as David gets to the crime scene. All three of them head up to the house and see that Gil Grissom is waiting for them at the front door of the house. Before Sara or Catherine can say any Gil start to talk.

“What take you so long David?”

“Sorry it been a busy night for me and Dr. Robbins and Dr. Robbins nor I do not feel well tonight.”

“Sorry to here that, but back to work. The dead bodies are upstairs in the master bedroom.”

Gil, Sara, Catherine and David walk into the house and Gil leads David, Sara and Catherine to the staircase and upstairs. Then David, Sara and Catherine follows Gil Grissom into the master bedroom. Gil and David walks into the master bedroom and Sara and Catherine stay in the hallway outside of the master bedroom. David check the liver temperatures of the mom first and then he check the liver temperatures dad.

“The victims have been dead since eight a.m..”

“Thank you David and you can take the bodies because I already took the pictures of them at the crime scene.”

“Ok.”

David puts the bodies into body bags and four minutes later David leave the crime scene and Sara and Gil start processing the second floor of the house and Catherine heads the downstairs and start processing the living room. A few hours later Catherine, Sara and Gil have just get into the SUV when Gil Grissom cellphone rings. He take the cellphone of his him and see Greg is calling. Gil flips the cellphone open and put the cellphone up to his left ear.

“Gil Grissom speaking”

“Hi Grissom the DNA found in the SAFE kit all match Jeff Times.”

“Thank you Greg, we are on are way back to the lab with more DNA for you to run.”

“Sniffling ok, I will help Wendy out while I am waiting for you to get here, She need to take a break and sit down because she is getting light head.”

“That is fine.”

Gil hit end and then he dials Jim Brass cellphone number and after three rings Brass answers his cellphone.

“Brass speaking.”

“I need you to get a warrant for us to search Jeff Time House base on DNA evidence from the SAFE kits.”

‘When do you want the warrant by?”

“By the time we get to the crime lab.”

“I will go get the warrant right now.

Gil flip his cellphone close and puts the cellphone back on his hip. Gil then looks over at Sara who is driving them back to the crime lab and can tell that she is tired. Gil then looks at Catherine who is sitting in the back of the SUV and notice that she looks tired too. When Catherine, Sara and Gil walk into the crime lab Sara, Catherine and Gill see that Jim is waiting for them. Jim walks over to the three CSI and he hands Gil the warrant.

“Catherine, Sara and Brass we will head Jeff Time house after I drop the DNA evidences off at DNA. Sara and Catherine take a restroom break and meet me at the SUV in a few minutes.”

Gil walks away from Sara, Catherine and Jim and he walks toward the DNA Lab. Sara and Catherine head to the restroom. A few moments later Gil Grissom walks into the DNA Lab to see Greg kneel next to Wendy who is sitting on her desk chair. Gil Grissom walks over to the counter and sits the evidence bags down, then Gil walk over to Greg and Wendy. Gil sees that Wendy has her eyes closed, looks feverish and has her arm wrapped around her stomach. Gil Grissom also notices that Greg has a worried look on his face and he also looks a little flush.

“Sniffling Grissom, Ah-choo Wendy needs to go home.”

“Wendy how are you feeling?”

Wendy open her eyes up and look at Gil Grissom. She then rolls her eyes at Gil Grissom and then Wendy closes her eyes. Gil takes his cellphone off his hip and dial Sofia cellphone number and she answer right away.

“Sofia Curtis speaking.”

“Hi Sofia are you at the lab?”

“Yes, what do you need Gil?”

“Can you swing by the DNA lab?”

“Sure.”

Gil flip his cellphone close and then puts the cellphone back on his hip. Two minute later Sofia along with Catherine and Sara walks into the DNA lab. Sara and Catherine stop by the counter, but Sofia walks over to Gil, Greg and Wendy.

“What do you need Gil?

“look at Wendy for me.”

10. sarahSidle1981

Sofia puts her right hand onto Wendy’s forehead, which is warm to the touch and as Sofia takes her hand off of Wendy’s forehead, Sofia takes a good long look at Wendy.

“Wendy does not look well at all, Wendy do you still have the flu and stomach flu that going around the lab?”

Wendy who eyes is still closed, just shakes her head yes at Sofia. Sofia kneels down in front of Wendy and set her hand on Wendy knees and Wendy open up her eyes and looks at Sofia.

“Do you want me takes you home or to the doctor?”

“The doctor sounds like a good idea.”

Sofia stands up and then helps Wendy up from the desk chair. Sofia then helps Wendy walk out of the DNA lab. out to her car. Greg watching as Sara, Catherine and Gil walks out of the DNA lab and then he starts working on the new DNA evidences. At the same time Sara, Catherine, Gil and Jim are heading to Jeff Time’s house. Thirteen minutes later Brass is standing in front of Jeff Time’s front doors and standing behind him are Catherine, Gil and Sara. Jim Brass knocks on the door, but get no answer.

“LVPD open up or I will break down the door.”

There is still no answer so Jim Brass breaks down the door of the house, then all four of them draw they handgun and Jim Brass leads the way into the house. Gil Grissom walks in next, with Catherine right behind him and Sara is the last one to enter the house. Jim leads them for one room to the next clearing the house. After clearing all the room in the house Jim look at the three CSI. At the same time all four of them put they sidearms in they holsters.

“There is no one here.”

“Jim go to your car and run a DMV search for Jeff Times to see if he has a car. If he does put a wire out to all the patrol cars to keep an eye out for the car. In addition keep an eye on the front door and let us know if he comes home.”

“I will do that Gil.”

Jim Brass walks away from the CSI’s and then head outside and to his car. At the same time Gil looks at Catherine and Sara.

“Sara and Catherine let get to work processing this house.”

“Gil maybe we get lucking and find something that will help as find him.”

“I hope we do Sara.”

Sara, Catherine and Gil get to work processing the house and after thirty minutes of search the house Sara who is in Jeff’s bedroom finds something.

“Catherine and Gil get into the bedroom right now.”
    Gil and Catherine run into Jeff Bedroom and over to Sara who is standing by the dresser holding a pictures in her hands. Gil come up on Sara right side and start to talk right away.

“What did you find?”

Sara hand some of the pictures to Gil and some of the pictures to Catherine and then she start to talk to her co-workers.

“These pictures of the Quartz’s girls. He has been watching them everywhere they go.”

“Gil and Sara there is a picture of the girl’s change clothing.”

The three of them are looking at the pictures when Sara, Gil and Catherine start to hear someone crying. Catherine and Sara start looking around the room, but Gil continues to look at the pictures. Sara is looking at the far left-hand wall and Catherine is now looking at the far right-hand wall.

“Do you hear that Catherine?”

“Yes it sound like it comes from the far right-hand wall.”

Gil puts the pictures down on the dresser and then walk over to the far right-hand wall and start push against the wall and the wall slides open. Then Sara, Catherine and Gill see Juliet with Jeff kneeling on top of her. The Gil and Catherine draws they handguns and point the guns at Jeff. As Sara gets her cellphone off her hip, Sara then calls Jim Brass up and at the same time Gil start talking to Jeff Time.

“LVPD gets off the girl and stand up against the wall right now.”

Jeff stand up and move away from Juliet, once Jeff is against the wall Julie run over to Sara and Catherine. At the some time Jim comes into the bedroom and handcuff Jeff and Catherine looks at her watch, then start to talk.

“Gil and Sara’s I need to go back to the crime lab and get my SUV so I can pick Lindsey up from school because she has an obgyn appointment this afternoon.”

“Catherine take the SUV because Sara and I will be here for at lest three more hours, seeing that he had Juliet here it is now a crime scene, so we have to continue to processing the scene. Just come back to the crime scene after her appointment is done.”

“I will Gil and thank you.”

Catherine take the pair of latex gloves off and then put the gloves into an evidence bag and put the bag into her crime scene kit. A few minutes later Catherine is heading to Jefferson High school to pick up Lindsey. When Catherine pulls the crime lab SUV up in front of Jefferson High school, she see Lindsey who is wearing a pair of light-blue jeans and light pink long sleeve shirt and is sitting on a bench outside of the school waiting for her. Lindsey see her mom in the crime lab SUV and stand up from the bench, then walks over to the SUV and open up the passenger door. Lindsey get into the SUV and notice that her mom looks tired. Lindsey put her seatbelt on and then Catherine pulls the SUV away from school and drives to the exit of Jefferson High school.

“Long night of work followed by a long day of pull over time ahead?”

“Yes, how was your morning classes and has you morning sickness been bothering you?”

“The classes were fine, the morning sickness has been on and off all morning.”

At the same time Catherine pulls out of the high school parking lot, Lindsey and Catherine do not talk on the way to the obgyn office. Sixteen minutes later Lindsey and Catherine are sitting in the waiting room of the obgyn office that Lindsey is going to, Catherine looks over at her daughter and see that Lindsey looks worried about something. Catherine also notice that Lindsey keeps looks at the pictures of pregnant women that are on the walls.

“Lindsey is something wrong?”

“What is the doctor Moonstar going to do today?”

“A nurse will check your height and weight before going into a exam room. Once in the exam room the nurse will take your blood pressure, then the nurse will ask you the date of your last menstrual period, about any health problems you might have, if you had any hospital stay and what there were for, your life style do you smoke or drink alcohol or use street drug, what type of exercise you do, family health. When Dr. Moonstar come into the exam room she will do a physical exam and a pelvic (internal) exam, have you give a urine sample to test for infection. The doctor will also do blood test to check for anemia and test for STD. Dr. Moonstar will also do a pap smear to check for cervical cancer and other test for vaginal infections and give you a prenatal vitamin with 600 micrograms of folic acid. The doctor will also check the heartbeat if you are far enough along in the pregnant that the fetus has a heartbeat.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes.”

At the same time a nurse walks into the waiting room and call Lindsey’s name. Lindsey and Catherine follow the nurse back to the exam rooms and up to the scale and height chart. Lindsey stands in front of the height chart and the nurse writes down five feet tall on the chart. Then Lindsey steps onto the scale and a few moments later the number hundred and ten pounds appear on the digital display of the scale. The nurse writes down Lindsey weight and Lindsey gives her mom a sad look, because she has never weight more than a hundred pounds before. Lindsey and Catherine then follow the nurse into exam room three. The first half of the appointment seems to take forever to Lindsey, but once the physical exam, pelvic (internal) exam, gave a urine sample, blood tests and a pap smear are done. Dr. Moonstar pulls the ultrasound over to the exam table.

“I normally do not do an ultrasound this early into the pregnancy, but I want to make sure of something before I let you leave.”

“(Catherine and Lindsey) Is every thing all right with the baby?”

“I think so, I just want to have a look at the fetus. I need you to lift you shirt up Lindsey.”

“Ok.”

Lindsey lifts her shirt up and the doctor puts some gel onto Lindsey’s stomach. Then put the ultrasound probe onto Lindsey’s stomach and start moving the probe around. Catherine and Lindsey watch the screen of the ultrasound, Lindsey does not see anything, but Catherine and Dr. Moonstar see three small dots on the screen right away. Catherine puts her hand over her month, as the doctor point out the fetuses to Lindsey.

“There are three fetuses on the ultrasound.”

11. sarahSidle1981

Neither Catherine or Lindsey says anything, so the doctor continue doing the ultrasound. Five minutes later Dr. Moonstar gives Lindsey a bottle of prenatal vitamin with 600 micrograms of folic acid to start taking every day. Then Catherine and Lindsey walk out of the exam room and head into the waiting room. Lindsey walks to the door of the obgyn office, as Catherine make Lindsey next obgyn appointment.
    Five minutes later Lindsey and Catherine and Catherine is sitting in the crime lab SUV and Catherine is starting the SUV. Catherine pulls out of the parking space and a few minutes later Catherine pulls out of the parking lot and Lindsey start to talk.

“Mom”

“What is it honey?”

“Did I hear the doctor right that there was three fetuses?”

“Yes Lindsey.”

“I was just getting use to having one baby, now I have to take care of three.”

“Do you really want to keep the babies?”

“Yes I can’t give them up after seeing them on the ultrasound and I can’t wait until the appointment at twenty-week when I have another ultrasound and will be able to find out the sex of the babies.”
    “You don’t want to wait to the babies are born to find out?”

“No, I want to know as soon as I can mom.”

“I was the someway.”

Lindsey and Catherine stop talking and Lindsey look out the window the rest of the ride to the high school. Catherine pulls into the parking lot of Jefferson High school sixteen minutes later and once the SUV has stop in front of the school Lindsey gets out of the SUV. Lindsey grab her backpack off the floor and then close the SUV. Catherine watch Lindsey walk into Jefferson High school for the last few hours of school. Then Catherine pull the SUV away from the school and head to the exit of the parking lot. A minute later Catherine is heading to the Quartz’s house. Catherine gets back to the Quartz house fifteen minute later. A minute later Catherine walks through the front of the house and into the living room, which is where Sara processing. Sara look up at Catherine and Sara see that Catherine has a shock look on her face. At the same time Grissom walks into living room and over to Sara and Catherine and he start to talk.

“You get back just in time because Sara and I just finished processing the house. Cath is something wrong?

“No Gil, but Lindsey is having triplets!”

(Sara and Grissom) What did you just say?”

“Lindsey is having triplets.”

“How Lindsey handle the news?”

“Fine Gil and she can’t want to find out if the babies are girls or boys.”

“Cath’s something is wrong.”

“Not really, It just I was still getting use to the fact my daughter was going to be a teenage mom and I was going to be a grandma at 47. And now I find out I am going to have three grandchildren.”

“Sara and Catherine let gather up all the evidence bags and take the bags out to the SUV.”

“(Catherine and Sara) all right Gil.”

The three CSI starts gathers up the evidence bags and then carry the evidence bags out to the SUV and puts the evidence into the back of the SUV with they crime scene kits. A few minutes later Sara is driving to the crime lab. Once back at the lab Gil, Sara and Catherine take the evidence to the sign in room and sign all the evidence into the lab. Then Gil and Catherine take the evidence into the evidence room and start processing the evidences. Sara takes the Juliet sexual assault kit to the DNA lab, which Catherine pick up from hospital on her way back to the Quartz house. Two and half hours later Catherine is sitting in her office thinking about Lindsey having triplets, when her cellphone rings and Catherine knows from the ring tone it is Lindsey her heart skip a beat as she reaches to her hip and unclip her cellphone. Catherine flips the cellphone open and puts the cellphone up to her ear and can hear her daughter crying.

“Honey what is wrong?”

“Mom, can you get home fast, I walk into the guest room that Kevin’s stay in to check on him when I get home from school and he burning up with fever and I can’t get it down. I have being trying since I get home?”

“Lindsey calm down, I will be there in a few minutes.”
    “Ok Mom.”

Catherine’s flip the phone close and run to the locker room and gets her purse out of her locker and then head toward the entrance of the build. Gil Grissom walks up to Catherine and step in front of the doors.

“Cath where do you think you are going?”

“I need to go home, Lindsey’s boyfriend Kevin is staying with us because his sister is still in the hospital.”

“I know that but you still have not say why you run out of here so fast?”

“Kevin Is running a really high fever and Lindsey cannot get the fever to go down.”

“It sound like he has a post- operation infection, go home and take him to the hospital.”

“Thank you and Bye.”

Gil steps away from the doors and Catherine runs outside and to her SUV. A minute later Catherine is driving to her house, try not to break the speed limit. Once home Catharine parks the SUV in the driveway and a few moments later Catherine runs into the house and head upstairs to the guest room. Lindsey runs over to her mom as soon as he enters the room.

“Moms look at his knee it all swell and there is green yellowish stuff come out of his stitches.”

“Lindsey helps me get him into the SUV, we need to take him to the ER and have his knee look at.”

Catherine and Lindsey help Kevin out of bed and then Catherine and Lindsey help him downstairs and outside to Catherine SUV. A few minutes later Catherine is driving to the hospital. By the time they get to the ER Kevin has passes out on Lindsey who was sitting in the backseat with him try to keep him awake by talking to him. Catherine parks the SUV in front of the ER door, then get out of the SUV and run into the ER. Catherine then run up to the front desk and the lady at the front desk look up and see Ms. Willows standing in front of the desk and that she is out of breath. Catherine look at the name tag and the lady shirt and see it say Mrs. Miller.

“Ms. Willows how can I help you?”

“I need a nurse to go out to my SUV that park in front of the door and help me get my daughter boyfriend out of the SUV he is running a very high fever that we can’t get down and on the way over he passes out.”

“Ok stay here and I will go get you a nurse and a doctor.”

Mrs. Miller runs out from behind the desk and goes through the doors that separate the waiting area from the ER. Mrs. Miller comes back forty-five second later with two nurses and a doctor, who goes outside with Catherine and help her get Kevin out of the SUV. A minute later the doctor and two nurses take Kevin straight back to the ER. Lindsey gets out of the SUV and head into the ER and over to the waiting area with her mom and the two of them sit down on the loveseat and wait to hear from the doctor. Meanwhile in the ER nurse Raspberry is put an IV into Kevin left hand and he is getting medicine to reduce his fever through the IV, as DR. Pointer is looking at Kevin’s knee that he had surgery on after got shot in the knee. The doctor takes a sample of the yellowish green fluid and has a nurse take the sample up to the lab and have tests run to see what is causes the fever. After an hour the doctor comes through the door and walk over to Catherine and Lindsey.

“Ms. and Miss Willows?”

“(Catherine and Lindsey) Yes, can you tell us anything?”

“We put him on an IV to reduce his fever and we just start him on IV medicine to take care of the post- operation infection that he developed. I am keep here to keep an eye on the infection.

“(Catherine and Lindsey) Can we see him now?”

“Yes he is in room number is 206.”

Lindsey and Catherine stand up from the loveseat and then run up the stairs and to Kevin’s hospital room. Lindsey runs into Kevin’s room first and run up to him. Kevin sits up in bed and put his arm around her and Lindsey start crying on his shoulder. At the same time Catherine sits down on the couch that is in the room and watch Lindsey and Kevin.

“Baby I am ok there is no need for you to cry.”

“I though that I was going lose you Kevin, your fever was so high and then on the way here you pass out and I could get you to come too!”

Catherine stand up from the couch and walks up behind Lindsey and then hugs her daughter too.

“I am going to be fine now, baby. Have your mom take you home so you can get some rest it is getting late and it a school night.

“No I want to stay with you!”

“It will not do me any good if you stay here and do not get enough rest and get sick, it will only cause me pain and it could hurt our babies.”

“You remember me told you when I walk into your room after school that we were have triple!”

“Yes, now please let your mom take you home.”

“ok.”

“And Ms. Willows can you take the rest of the night off work and keep Lindsey company tonight?”

“Sure Kevin.”

Catherine and Lindsey walk out of the hospital room and head downstairs to the first floor of the hospital and then head out to the SUV to go home. Once home Lindsey goes upstairs and head into her bedroom. Ten minutes later Lindsey is laying in bed and had goes to sleep. Meanwhile Catherine is taking hot shower and is try to forget about everything that happened that day.

12. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Four: The flu and stomach flu that will not go away part one!
    Wednesday morning Catherine wakes up to the sound of Lindsey bang around the kitchen. Catherine picks up one of her pillows and put it over her head hope it would help block the noise out that her daughter was making. She been trying so hard to hide the fact that she was not feeling a hundred percent since she came down with the flu and stomach flu two and half weeks ago, her fever broke for about two days and she was able to start eating jell-O for these two days but then her fever come back along with the sore throat and upset stomach. And this morning Catherine wakes up with a split headache and is really nausea. Catherine hears a knock at her bedroom door, but does not have the energy to get up and answers the door and does not want to talk because she is afraid she just end up getting sick.

“Mom, I need a ride to school I miss the bus, can you take me?”

After a few minutes’ Lindsey still has not got an answer from her mom, so Lindsey open up her moms’ bedroom door and walks into the bedroom to see her mom laying in bed with her eyes close. Lindsey walks over to her mom bed then sits down next on the edge of the bed next to her mom’s. Lindsey then looks at her mom for a few minutes before shakes her and Catherine open up her eyes to see Lindsey is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and purple short sleeve shirt. Lindsey shakes her mom again and Catherine starts to yell at Lindsey.

“Stop shakes me!”

“Mom’s I need a ride to school I miss the bus.”
    “Go next door and ask Gil or Sara if they can give you a ride. I have a migraine and I do not feel up to drive, much less move. I think I will throw up if I have to move.”

“Ok mom. I hope you feel better before you have to go into work tonight.”
    “Me to Lindsey.”

Lindsey stands up from the bed and then walks out of her moms’ bedroom. Lindsey grabs her backpack off of the couch and then she leaves the house. Lindsey walks over to Gil and Sara’s house and knocks on the door. Lindsey hopes they have not gone to bed yet, because she does not want to waken them if they did. After a minute Sara open up the front door and Sara is wearing a pair of black pajama pants and black nightshirt. Sara sees Lindsey standing at the door with her backpack on her back. Gil walks up behind Sara and he is wearing gray pajama pant and a white tee shirt. Gil wrap his arm around Sara waist and the he look at Lindsey and Sara start to talk.

“Lindsey’s you should be on the school bus right now, what are you doing here?”

“I miss the bus!”

“Did you ask your mom to give you a ride to school?”

“Yes, but she has a migraine and told me to come over here and ask if one of you could give me a ride to school.”

“Sure Lindsey I will give you a ride to school.”

“Thank you Sara.”

Sara grabs her purse, coat and shoe from out of their small coat room and Lindsey and Sara goes out to Sara’s blue KIA Sportage. A minute later Sara is driving to Jefferson High school. Nine minute later Sara pull into the parking lot of Jefferson High school and stop the drops SUV in front of the school doors. Lindsey open up the passenger door of the SUV and then get out of the SUV, Lindsey grab her backpack off the floor and then look at Sara.

“Thank you for give me a ride to school Sara.”

“You are welcome and have a good day at school.”

“I hope you sleep well today.”

“I am sure I will sleep great, bye.”

“Bye.”

Lindsey close the SUV door and then start walking to the school. Sara watch Lindsey walks into school, then she puts the SUV into driver and a few moments later Sara is heading home. Meanwhile, inside Jefferson High school Lindsey is at her and Kevin’s locker and is putting the textbooks and notebooks she does not need for the morning classes into the locker. As Lindsey close the locker door, her friend Beth walks up to her and Beth open up her locker, which is next to Lindsey and Kevin’s locker.

Lindsey I see that your mom co-worker give you a ride to school today.”

“She did because I miss the bus again.”

“I do not want to go to gym first hours, because we have to do the annually fitness test today.”
    “I am sitting out today because I am not feeling so hot this morning.”

“You not catch the flu and stomach flu that going around are you, because if you are I’m staying away from you?”

“No Beth, I am Pregnant.”

“I went to sit out too but no one allowed to sit out. Everyone has to take part if you don’t you will fail sophomore gym.”

At the same time the bell to head to first class of the day rings, Lindsey and Beth walks to the gym and then head into the girls’ locker room to changes for gym, but Lindsey shorts would not fit and her gym shirt does not fit. Lindsey put her jean and purple shirt back on and pick up the gym clothing that does not fit, then Lindsey walks up to the gym teachers’ office and knock on the door.

“Yes Miss. Willows, you should be getting changes into the clothing you holding.”

“I need a big size because the short and shirt are too small.”

“You know the rule only one pair of gym cloth each school year.”

“There do not fit, I gain some wight because you know being pregnant.”

“Sorry I forget.”

The gym teacher grab and tee shirt and pair of short that are two sizes big then what Lindsey has now and hand her the short and tee shirt, Lindsey take the gym clothing for the teacher and the teacher take the short and tee that are too small from Lindsey.

“Thank you.”

“You are welcome and do not push yourself too hard in class, only do what you are able to do and I will write down on you paperwork that you are with children and that will be take into account when the state adds you total point up for this test.”
    “Ok.”

13. sarahSidle1981

Lindsey walks away from the teachers’ office and goes over to her gym locker. Lindsey gets dress for gym and then join the rest of the class in the gym and line up with them to start the test. The gym class starts off by run a mile, Lindsey is the first student to finish the mile run and has a few minutes to rest before the class start the other part of the test. Once all the students have finish running the mile. The class does sit up followed by push up, chin up, and then jump jacks. Lindsey’s is able to do the required number of jump Jacks, push up and chin up, but only could do half the amount of sit up. When the test is over the class change back into the clothing they wear to school. A few minute later Lindsey and Beth are walking to second hour class, which is Biology.

“Beth what are we doing in biology today?”

“Dissect a frog, I can’t wait!”

“Great, I hope the smell does not upset my stomach.”

As soon as Lindsey and Beth enter the biology class, the smell of the classroom gets to Lindsey and Lindsey runs out of the classroom and straight to the girls’ restroom. Once in restroom Lindsey run into the first stall and drop to her knees in front and the toilet and start throwing up into the toilet. Meanwhile in the biology classroom Beth sits down on a stool that is at the lab table she and Lindsey sits at and Beth is wait for Lindsey to come back into the room. Lindsey walks back into the classroom as the final bell rings and sits down next to Beth. Lindsey then starts to stare at the frog in front of them. As Beth start to dissect the frog Lindsey stands up and grab the classroom trash can and bring it over to the lab table, because she is really nauseous. Lindsey is happy that the teacher put them in pairs of two for the frog dissect. Lindsey spends most of the biology class with her hand hang over the trash can getting sick to her stomach. Lindsey help Beth out a little on the frog dissect, but Beth has to do a lot of the frog dissect on her own, because Lindsey can’t stop vomiting. For homework the class has to write an essay about what they learn from dissecting the frog. Meanwhile, at the Willows household Catherine who is wearing an overside red nightshirt has got out of bed and is sitting on the couch in the living room working on case paperwork that she needs to finish, before tonight shift start or Gil will be yelling at her for not getting the paperwork done on time and hand the paperwork into him on time. Catherine makes it part way through the paperwork before the breakfast she eats decided it wants to come back up. Catherine put her hand over her mouth and runs into the first floor bathroom. Catherine kneels down in front of the toilet and then start throwing up into the toilet. Four minutes later Catherine heads into the living room and put away the case paperwork she was working on, then turn off all the lights downstairs. Catherine then heads upstairs and goes into her bedroom. She turns the bedroom light off and then walks over to her bed. Catherine lays down on her bed and pull the bedspread up because she is cold and then Catherine fall to sleep. That afternoon when Lindsey gets off the school bus in front of her house, Lindsey sees her mom SUV still parked in the driveway; which is not normal for a Wednesday afternoon because Catherine is usually grocery shopping at this time of day. Lindsey gets her house keys out of her backpack, as she walks up to the front door. Lindsey opens up the door up and then walks into the house and notice that all the lights are off downstairs. Lindsey set her backpack on the couch and then walk upstairs and to her moms’ bedroom door. Lindsey crack the door open and see that her mom is asleep, so she close the door and heads back downstairs. Lindsey walks into the living room and over to the couch and sits down on the couch. A few minutes later Lindsey start doing her homework, Lindsey is in the middle of writing her biology essay when the phone start ringing, Lindsey grabs picks up the cordless phone and answers the phone before the ringing wakes her mom up.

“Lindsey’s speaking, who is calling?”

“Hi Lindsey, it is Tina Brown, Warrick wife.”

“Hi.”

“Can you put Catherine on the phone?”

“She sleeping right now because she does not feel well. She told me this morning she had a migraine.”

“Tina coughing asks Lindsey to wake Catherine up!”

“Lindsey hold on a minute.”
    “ok.”

Tina Put hand over the phone and looks at Warrick who lay on his and Tina’s bed with the cover pull up to his shoulder and has his eyes closed.

“No Warrick, Lindsey says Catherine has a migraine and does not feel well!”

“I do not care.”

“No Warrick call Grissom and just tell you can’t make in tonight.”

“No I will just go into to work.”

“Are you still there Tina?”

“Yes I am still here and don’t worry about get your mom up, just tell you mom that I hope she feeling better.”

“Ok and bye.”

Lindsey hangs up the phone and goes back to doing her essay. Around four o’clock Lindsey’s has started to get hunger and is an hour before her mom needs to start getting ready for work. Lindsey goes into the kitchen and makes some dinner for her mom and her to eat. Lindsey had just finish making the mac and cheese when she notices that her mom still has not getting up. Lindsey put some mac and cheese in a bowl for her to eat. Then Lindsey walks upstair and to her moms’ bedroom eating her bowl of mac and chesses. She put the fork in her bowl and open up her moms’ bedroom door. Lindsey open up the bedroom door and then walk into the bedroom and Lindsey sees that her mom still asleep. Lindsey walks over to the bed and set the bowl of mac and chesses on the nightstand, then Lindsey turns on the lamp that is on that on the nightstand.

“Mom you need to wake up because you are going to be late for work if you do not get up!”

“Lindsey’s get that food out of my bedroom the smell is making me sick.”

‘Ok, but get up for work Mom!”

“I did not think that I can make it into work tonight, can you go get me my cellphone please.”

“sure mom.”

Lindsey grabs the bowl of mac and cheese off the nightstand and then walks out of her moms’ bedroom. Lindsey comes back into her moms’ bedroom a few minutes later with her moms’ cellphone and hands the cellphone to her mom. Lindsey then leaves her mom bedroom and at the same time Catherine hit the speed dial button for Gil Grissom officer number, seeing that she knows he will already be in his officer because case paperwork is due at the beginning of the shift. After four rings he picks up his office phone up.

“Gil Grissom speaking.”
    “Ahem Gil I’m not going to make it into work tonight. I think that caught the coughing flu and stomach flu again.”

“I am sorry to hear that Cath, but I really need you to come into work Greg and Nick has already called in sick and Warrick’s wife called him in sick because he could not make it to the phone to call himself.”

“I can’t Gil....

Catherine drop the cellphone onto the bed and then jumps out of bed and run into the bathroom and over to the toilet. Catherine drops to her knees in front of the toilet and then start throwing up into the toilet. As she is throwing up Catherine can hear Gil yelling into the phone.

“Catherine are you there?”
    Three and half minutes later Catherine walks into her bedroom and walk up to the end of the bed. Catherine picks up the cellphone and put the cellphone up to her left ear, as she sits down on the end of the bed with her right arm wrap around her stomach.

“I am back sorry about that I was in the bathroom vomiting into the toilet.”

“Catherine’s I do not care how sick you are, you are coming into work tonight. Sara already working a 420 that is a triple homicide and need you to help her on that cause.”

“I will meet Sara there, where is the crime scene at?”

“The Holiday Inn room 3.”

“Alright, what are you work?”

“A different homicide at the Palms.”

“I will see you at the crime lab later Gil, bye.”

“Bye Catherine and I hope you feel better soon sorry about making you come into work tonight.”

“It is fine.”

Catherine’s flip her cellphone close and changes into a pair of fade blue jeans and an oversized black hoodie sweatshirt and then walk into the master bedroom. Catherine combs her hair and then put the hair into a ponytail. Catherine then brushes her tooth and few minutes later walks into the living room. Catherine grabs her coat, purse and black high heel boots and then walks over to the couch and sits down on the couch to put her boots on. Lindsey looks at her mom and sees that her mom looks feverish and is very pale. Lindsey puts her right-hand onto her moms’ forehead, which is warm to the touch. Lindsey takes her hand off of her moms’ forehead and give her mom a worried look.

“Mom where are you going, you look unwell and you are running a fever you should be in bed resting?”

“I am going into work, coughing.”

“But you call in sick!”

“Warrick, Nick and Greg call in sick before me and Sara needs help with a 420.”

“Gil can help her mom, I heard you throwing up a few minutes ago.”

“He working another 420, gagging.”

“Promise me you take it easy and take break when you get to tired?”

“I will Lindsey.”

Catherine zips up her boots and stand up from the couch. Then Catherine walk over to the front door and open up the door. A minute later Catherine is getting into her SUV. Once in the SUV Catherine start the SUV, but does not leave right away. She turn the heat on because she is cold. Then rubs her forehead for a few minutes because she still has a pounding headache. Five minutes later Catherine is driving to the the Holiday Inn to meet Sara at the crime scene.

14. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Five: The flu and stomach flu that will not go away part two
    Catherine pulls into the Holiday Inn park lot and pull into a free space next to Jim Brass’s Car. She put her SUV into park and turn the car off, but instead of getting out of her SUV right away she leans her head back on the headrest and closes her eye, trying to fight back the feel that she going to be sick. She knows that Jim and Sara can see that she getting there, through the window because she parked right in front of the room. Catherine is thinking to herself, I know I should get out of my car and grab my crime scene kit and head inside the room, but that would mean I would have to move. Catherine though is interrupted by a knock on the window on the driver side of her SUV. Catherine turns her head and opens her eyes to see Jim Brass standing there. Jim open up the door for Catherine, so she can get out of the car. Catherine slowly gets out and opens the back door and grabs her crime scene kit and Jim takes it from the kit from Catherine and carry the crime scene kit into the room for her. When Catherine gets into the room, she sees Sara is still taking pictures of the crime scene and that the coroner has not get there. Sara stops take pictures and look up at Catherine. The first thing Sara notice about Catherine is how flush and tired Catherine look.

“Sara what do you need me to do?”

“You can start fingerprinting the bathroom, the windows open in there so it does not smell as bad in the bathroom, as it does out here.”

“Ok”

Catharine walks toward the bathroom and Jim is right behind Catherine, still carrying her crime scene kit. When Catherine and Jim reach the bathroom door that is at the other end of the room and across from the hotel room door on the left-hand side, Catherine walks into the bathroom and Jim set the crime scene kit just outside the bathroom door. Jim then leaves the hotel room to take the hotel owner, at the same time Catherine open up her crime scene kit and get out a pair of latex gloves. Catherine then put the glove on, then get out the brush and finger printing powder. Sara goes back to taking pictures, while Catherine gets to work dust for fingerprint. As Catherine dusting the bathroom for prints, she finds a gun behind the toilet. Catherine who is kneeling beside the toilet on the right-hand side of the bathroom, if standing in the bathroom door, stands up and walks over to the door of the bathroom.

“Ahem Sara come here for a second.”

“What for?”

“I found a gun behind the toilet.”

“Ok”

Catherine put her left elbow over her mouth and start coughing into her elbow, as Sara start walking toward the bathroom. A few moments later Sara walks into the bathroom and takes a picture of the gun, then Sara hands Catherine a evidence bag from her crime scene kit. Catherine put the gun into the bag and then seal the evidence bag closed. Catherine set the evidence bag down beside her crime scene kit and then goes back to dusting for fingerprints. The coroner gets to the hotel room an hour later and start check the bodies’ temperature of the victims. Catharine is dusting for fingerprint on the bathroom window as David is checking the bodies temperatures and Sara is standing behind David.

“They been died for at lest five hours, Sara.”

“That means the time of death was around eight o’clock.”

“Yes that would be right. Can I take the bodies?”

“Yes, I have enough to picture of the bodies at the crime scene.”

Sara help David put the bodies into body bags and then David took the bodies out to the coroner van one at a time. Ten minutes later David is head back to the lab. Sara and Catherine finish processes the scene then puts the evidence into the back of Catherine SUV, because Gil had drop Sara off at the scene before going to his crime scene.

“Sara can you driver to the lab, I am not coughing feeling up to driving?”

“Sure.”

Catherine hand Sara’s the keys and then the two of them get into the SUV. Sara turns the SUV on and put the SUV into drive. At the same time Catherine closes her eyes. A few minutes later Sara stops at a red light and look over at catherine who has her feet on the seat with her knee bent and is rest her head on her knees. Sara reaches her right hand over and feels Catherine’s forehand, which feel warm to the touch.

“Sara the light is green.”

Sara stops looking at Catherine, who is coughing into her knees and drive through the intersection, when Catherine stop coughing, Sara starts to talk.

“Cath do you want me to take you home I can handle the case on my own if you are not up to working?”

“No, its ok I have to finish case paperwork anyway.”
    “You do not finish you case paperwork yet! Gods do not tell Gil that, he started yelling at you for not get the paperwork done. I will check the evidences into the lab, so you can go to you office and finish your case paperwork.”

“Thank you Sara.”

“You are welcome and if you need to take a break tonight let me know and you can go rest in the break room or your office.”

“Ok.”

15. sarahSidle1981

Sara and Catherine stop talking and Sara let Catherine rest during the drive to the crime lab. Six minutes later Sara pulls the SUV into the lab parking lot of the crime lab and into the first open space by the doors of the lab. Catherine grabs the case folder off the backseat of her SUV and at the same time Sara grabs the evidences out of the back of the SUV. Two minutes later Sara and Catherine are walking into the lab. Catherine head to her office and Sara goes to check the evidence into the lab, then Sara takes swabs of blood to DNA along with DNA sample from each of the victims that David just gave to her. After leave the DNA lab, Sara takes some powered she finds too toxic and then take the gun to Ballistic and talk to Bobby for a few minutes. Sara then drops the film off to be developed and the last stop she makes is to the computer lab to drop the fingerprint off to Mia. Meanwhile, Catherine is sitting on her desk chair, in her office finish up her case paperwork, when Gil walks into her office without knocking and gives her a mean look as he looks at her desk and sees she still working on case paperwork. Catherine looks up at Gil, then lean her head back against her desk chair and close her eyes.

“Catherine’s you know that the case paperwork was due at the beginning of the shift, why are you still work on case paperwork?”

“Between working several case at once, help Lindsey take care of Kevin and being unwell myself, I have not had time to finish.”

“You should have found the time Catherine!”
    “I start working on the case paperwork this morning, but then I get really sick to my stomach and head to stop. I was sleeping until you called and made me come into work.

“Being sick does not get you out of paperwork been due, you still need to get it done on time.”

Catherine start to cough and cover her mouth with a tissue, at the same time Sara walks into Catherine’s office and look at Gil, then looks at Catherine who is still coughing into the tissue.

“I hate to break up you argument, but Dr. Robbins wants to see use in the coroners’ lab about the bodies in our Homicide case right away Cath.”

“Ok.”

“Oh no you don’t Catherine you need to finish your paperwork.”

Catherine picks up the case files and hands then to Gil. Catherine stands up from the desk chair and walk by her desk and then walk by Gil Grissom who is staring down at the top case file in his hand. Then Catherine and Sara walk out of Catherine’s office leave Gil standing in front of Catherine’s desk. Half way to the coroners’ lab Catherine put her hand over her mouth and run into the close’s ladies restroom. Sara runs after Catherine to find Catherine kneeling in front of the toilet in the first stall and Catherine is throwing up into the toilet. Sara walks up behind her Catherine and grab Catherine’s ponytail, so it stays out of the way until Catherine stops throwing up. Three minutes later Sara let go of Catherine’s ponytail and then Sara helps Catherine up from the restroom floor and over to the restroom sink. Catherine rinses her mouth out with some water and then throw some cold water onto her face because she is burning up, then dry her face off with a paper towel. As Catherine throw out the paper towel she looks over at Sara, who is wearing a navy empire waist blouse with short sleeves and a pair of black dress pants with a pair of black boots with wide medium height heels.

“Thank you for pulling my hair out of the why when I was throwing up and help me up and over to the restroom sink afterward.”

“You are welcome.

Sara and Catherine walk out of the restroom and the two of them walk right into Dr. Robbins, who start to lose his balance and fall backward, Sara grab Dr. Robbins left arm to prevent him from fall. Once Dr. Robbins is balance Sara let go of his arm.

“Thank for catch me Sara and I was just coming to look for the two of you. So I could tell you the cause of death of your three victims, before I head home.”

“But you shift is not over.”

“I know that Sara, but I am going home sick along with David, the day shift coroners are coming into covering for David and me.”

At the same time Catherine lean against the wall and close her eyes, because the hallway has started to spin and she is feeling very weak. Sara and Dr. Robbins look over at Catherine who is clearing her throat and then start to talk.

“How were the victim’s kill?”

“All three of them were shot in the back and the bullet hit the heart.”

“Ok, is that all?”

“No Sara, but here is the files with the rest of what I find because I am not up to going through all of it with you gagging, you can read the file for yourself.”

“(Sarah and Catherine) Ok”

Dr. Robbins walks away from Sara and Catherine and toward the main door of the lab and Catherine who is lean up against the wall slid down the wall and sit down on the floor. Catherine then brings her knee up to her chest and rest her head on them. Sarah kneels down next to Catherine and feels her forehead again.

“Catherine’s I think you need to go home because it feels like you are run a really high fever.”

“No, I want you to take me to the ER, I need to see a doctor because I have been sick like this now for two and half week now.”
    “Cath way have you been say to all of us that you were better then?”

“I do not want to worry anyone and Lindsey needs me too much, So I just tough it out coughing.”

“Can you stand by yourself Cath?”

“No I am too weak.”

“Hang on a sec.”

Sara pulls her cellphone off her hip and dial Gil number. He answers right away because he sees that it is Sara calling.

“Sara’s what is wrong?”

“Calm down, I am fine.”

“Then what is up?”

“I am fine, but Catherine not fine Gil, she is really sick and need to go to the ER.”

“Then take her to the ER.”

“I need you to come help me get her of the floor she is sitting down on the floor and is too weak to keep up.”

“Where are you in the lab?”

“By the lady’s restroom before you get to the coroners’ lab.”

“I am on my way.”

“Thank you.”

“You are welcome, see you a few minutes.”

“I love you bye.”

“Love you too.”

Sara’s flip her cellphone close and put her cellphone back on her hip. Sara then sits down next to Catherine on the floor and Catherine lay her head down on Sara’s lap, then close her eyes. A few minutes later Gil Grissom runs up to where Sara and Catherine is and sees that Catherine is now lay and rests her head on Sara legs. Gil bends over and picks up Catherine. Then Sara stands up from the floor, Sara and Gil carries Catherine walks through the crime lab and to the main doors of the lab. Then Sara and Gil carrying Catherine walks over to one of the crime lab SUV and Sara open up the passengers’ door and Gil set Catherine on the passenger’s seat of the Suv, as Sara gets into suv. Gil help Catherine put her seatbelt on and then he close the SUV door, as Sara starts the SUV up. A minute later Sara is back out of the parking space and Gil watches the suv pull out of the parking lot, he then heads into the crime lab.
    Once at the Desert Palm hospital Sara pull the SUV up to the ER doors and a few moments later run into the ER, Sara goes and finds a nurse and fill the nurse in on what is wrong with Catherine then Sara grabs a wheelchair. Sara push the wheelchair out to the SUV and the nurse follows Sara out to the SUV and help Sara gets Catherine out of the SUV and into the wheelchair. The nurse that has red hair and hazel eyes, pushes the wheelchair Catherine is sitting on into the ER and then push Catherine to a private exam room. Then the nurse help Catherine change into a hospital gown and then help Catherine gets on the hospital beds. The nurse the let Sara into the room and Sara walk up to the right side of the bed and sit down on the chair beside the bed, as the nurse start Catherine on an IV to rehydrate her and give her some medicine through the IV to help Catherine stop vomiting. Sara is hold Catherine right hand and keeps her company. Sara and Catherine have been at the ER for a whole hour before an ER doctor come into the exam room to look at Catherine. Sara and Catherine see the doctor it is a very pregnant doctor with dark brown hair and brown eyes that is five feet seven inches tall and wearing pink maternity scrub and her name tag says Dr. Fairy. The doctor walks over to the left side of the hospital bed and start to look over Catherine’s chart to see Catherine is running a fever of a hundred and four point six degrees Fahrenheit and for the last two weeks she has not been able to keep anything down. In addition has a sore throat, cough, headaches and been running a fever on and off.