Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

A SARIN GAS ATTACK ON A LOS ANGELES BUS HAS THE BAU SEARCHING FOR THE SUSPECT BEFORE A LARGER-SCALE INCIDENT CAN OCCUR, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 7

Marisol Nichols/Aisha Tyler pic

Guest Stars Include Marisol Nichols as FBI Agent Natalie Colfax And Tim Kang as Charlie Senerak, a Medical Supply Worker

"The Witness" – When a Los Angeles bus is attacked with sarin gas, the BAU must act quickly to find the suspect before a larger-scale incident occurs, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Oct. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Marisol Nichols (NCIS, 24) as FBI Agent Natalie Colfax, who assists the BAU with the investigation, and Tim Kang (The Mentalist) as Charlie Senerak, a medical supply worker.

CHEAT TWEET: A bus in LA is hit w/sarin gas – can the BAU stop another attack? Find out @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 10/7 9pm http://bit.ly/1YhnaAa

REGULAR CAST:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)

GUEST CAST:
    Stephen Kilcullen (Mitchell Crossford)
    Marisol Nichols (Agent Natalie Colfax)
    Delpaneaux Wills (Agent Darryl Young)
    Samantha Sloyan (Tracy Senarak)
    Saylor Bell (Jolene Senarak)
    Tim Kang (Charlie Senarak)
    Cuyle Carvin (Theo Koutranis)
    Albert P. Santos (Businessman)
    Heath McGough (Counter Employee)
    Melody Peng (Leanne Bookout)
    Mark Semos (FPS Leader)
    Crispin Alapag (Workman)

WRITTEN BY: Sharon Lee Watson
    DIRECTED BY: John Terlesky

2. Rena

Rena Rookie

Did anyone see the season premiere? I did. And I found it pretty weird how they introduced the new character. She was the first to go in and no one else had any chance at any time. I thought that wasn't fair to the other applicants. And did she really spend 36 hours in the building in Quantico? Is there no family waiting for her to come home? Yeah, she's obviously very dedicated to her job. And Garcia being so happy about this was weird, too. When Cate joined the team it was plausible, as she had field experience as an undercover agent. But Tara seems to have no field training at all, is she even allowed to carry a gun?!

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The set-up for Tara to join the team was pretty obvious, but I like her so far. A lot of shows do that thing where the newbie is just SO AMAZING and the other characters remark on it in a really obvious way. I guess it's to impress upon the viewers how much they should like the newcomer, and it's always a bit awkward. But I'm curious to see how Tara integrates into the team now that the introductions are over...
    In this TV Guide interview, Aisha said Tara doesn't have field experience, but she has field training:
    I guess we'll see if her lack of experience in the field causes a problem soon enough.

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I like new character in season premiere :) I think that new enemy will be horribly powerful. Right now I just watched second episode and I think it was intence and is good to see that show after 11 season and nearly 240 episode could interesting :)

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I missed the first minute of last night's episode, so I was kind of lost for a while, lol. Let that be a lesson to me not to miss the beginning of an episode! :p It was a good episode, and I'm really liking Tara so far.

Also, I can't be the only one who interpreted that scene with Reid, Tara and Derek at the end to be 'your true friend now will be your soulmate in 500 years.' That's, uh, that's quite a statement you just made about yourself and Derek, Reid. :oops: (I dig it, though, haha. ;))
    Yeah, I'm curious to see where they're going with this...

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

BRIDES-TO-BE KILLED IN SAVANNAH HAVE THE BAU SEARCHING FOR A JILTED UNSUB, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 14

Shemar & Joe w/Michael Irvin

Series Star Joe Mantegna Directed the Episode

Guest Stars Includes NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin as Himself, Ashley Fink as Florist Dana Seavers and Chicago Radio Personality Mancow Muller as a DJ

"'Til Death Do Us Part" – When brides-to-be in Savannah are killed on the eve of their nuptials, the BAU suspects a jilted UnSub is at work, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Joe Mantegna directed the episode. Guest stars include NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin as Himself, Ashley Fink (Glee) as Florist Dana Seavers and Chicago radio personality Mancow Muller as a DJ.

CHEAT TWEET: Brides-2-B R killed B4 their weddings. Is a jilted UnSub 2 blame? @MichaelIrvin88 guests @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 10/14 9pm http://bit.ly/1KMhuIn

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:
    Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)

GUEST CAST:
    Ashley Fink (Dana Seavers)
    Laura Breckenridge (Nicole Seavers)
    David Paetkau (Ryan Becker)
    Derek Morgan (Captain Beau Hallendale)
    Michael Irvin (Himself)
    Andrea Bordeaux (Kelly Goodwin)
    Lily Berlina (Madison Mills)
    Aaron Gaffey (Karl Ulrich)
    Sheila Cutchlow (M.E. Juliette Raynard)
    Maxie Santillan Jr. (Homeless Man)
    Mancow Muller (D.J.)

WRITTEN BY: Karen Maser
    DIRECTED BY: Series Star Joe Mantegna [​IMG]

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

What's the Deal with the Dirty Dozen

8. blackflag

TVLine

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

RESTAURANT WORKERS KILLED IN A LAS VEGAS, N.M. ROBBERY/HOMICIDE HAS THE BAU REVISITING A COLD CASE TO FIND THE UNSUB, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 21

"Outlaw" – When three restaurant workers are killed in a robbery/homicide in Las Vegas, N.M., the BAU looks at a cold case that happened in the town six years ago for leads, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Oct. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Murders of restaurant employees resemble killings from years ago. Is it the same UnSub? @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 10/21 9pm http://bit.ly/1M2jzwp

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:

GUEST CAST:
    Stephen Monroe Taylor (Lester Turner)
    Jesse Luken (William Duke Mason)
    Benito Martinez (Chief Raul Montoya)
    Grainger Hines (Brooks Tanner)
    Mauricio Mendoza (Oscar Acosta)
    Rebekah Salgado (Nadine Acosta)
    Tony Colitti (Dr. Reuben Jenkins)
    Emily Rios (Tammy May Vasquez)
    Jackson Robert Scott (Cole Vasquez)
    Doug Cox (Randall McAdams)
    Blake Heron (Benjamin Wade)
    Robert Garcia (Clerk)
    Emanuel Loarca (Father)
    Monica Garcia (Ruth Vasquez)
    Alaska Reid (Eva Montoya)
    Danube R. Hermosillo (Renee Acosta)
    Andrew Matarazzo (Eddie Butler)
    O.C. Rodriguez (Jose Rivera)

WRITTEN BY: Virgil Williams
    DIRECTED BY: Larry Teng

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN VICTIMS ARE INCORPORATED INTO DETROIT GRAFFITI ART, THE BAU SUSPECTS AN ELUSIVE STREET ARTIST IS THE CULPRIT, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 28

Hotch & Dave look at a map for clues

Series Star Thomas Gibson Directed the Episode

"The Night Watch" – When the BAU investigates incidents of bodies being incorporated into macabre graffiti art in Detroit, they suspect an elusive-yet-notorious street artist could be the UnSub. Also, Dr. Lewis struggles to balance her relationship with her fiancé and her work, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Oct. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Thomas Gibson directed the episode.

CHEAT TWEET: Graffiti turns deadly when victims become part of the artwork! @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 10/28 9pm http://bit.ly/1Oo8N9Y

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:

GUEST CAST:
    Johnny Sneed (William Cochran)
    Martina Benedict (Ellen Clark)
    Tom Wright (Chief Palmer)
    Mark Meir (Stuart Wallace)
    Michelle Lawrence (Katherine Wallace)
    Rob Kirkland (Doug Fuller)
    Phillip Andre Botello (Markus Ivey)
    David L.M. McIntyre (Leonard Ennis)
    Darryl Reeves (Russell Pearson)

WRITTEN BY: Bruce Zimmerman
    DIRECTED BY: Series star Thomas Gibson [​IMG]

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU HAS A TOWN FULL OF SUSPECTS WHEN THEY INVESTIGATE MURDERS IN AN AREA INHABITED SOLELY BY SEX OFFENDERS, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 4

"Pariahville" – When a woman is murdered in a small town in Florida inhabited entirely by sex offenders, the BAU faces a community full of suspects. Also, Lewis receives a career opportunity that may take her away from the BAU, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Nov. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Murders in a community of sex offenders leaves the BAU w/a town full of suspects on @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 11/4 9pm http://bit.ly/1GPyngq

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:

GUEST CAST:
    Noah Crawford (Matt Franks)
    Joel Gretsch (Sheriff Paul Desario)
    Taylor Spreitler (Riley Desario)
    Jakob Salvati (Danny Desario)
    Kurt Scholler (Randy Nelson)
    Jon Knapp (Kyle Lincoln)
    Will Babbitt (Trevor Farson)
    Sydney Mikayla (Maggie Crewswick)
    Rubén Garfias (Reverend Jorge Santos)
    Carole Gutierrez (M.E. Jacoby)
    Nolan Martin Bateman (Adam Jenkins)
    Aubrey Cleland (Victoria Taylor)
    Lawrence Mandley (Steve Halvert)
    Derrick Redford (Nick Baleman)
    Mark Chaet (Ira Stein)

WRITTEN BY: Erik Stiller
    DIRECTED BY: Felix Alcala

12. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I'm surprised - CM fall in viewership. I see that first information saying that last episode had only 1.4 and 7.69 overall :O shock. God that in DVR is up, but don't know if CBS care about DVR, but less people today watching tv and shows at original time.

13. blackflag

Not surprised. Network television viewership has been going down for years. And CBS's police procedurals (including the big ones like "NCIS") have had pretty drastic losses in rating in the last couple of years. (The Wall Street Journal did a story on it last year. Saw the pretty surprising graphic for it on twitter but I couldn't bring up the whole article since I don't have an account with them. :( ) For me personally, I've only watched 1 episode in it's entirety this season, episode 3 because the guest star was the guy in my avi - David Paetkau. I watch the first half hour and then I switch over to Disney XD and watch "Star Wars: Rebels". I'm just not invested in the story lines they're doing to stay with it for the whole hour. At this point I'm just hoping that episode 7 is good enough to keep me watching it as I do want to watch A J Cook's return.

14. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think that one more season and CM will end. CM:BB will be over after one season and I'm nearly sure about without even watching pilot and next episodes.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Apologies...wasn't online yesterday (November 11th-Veteran's Day). :oops:

AS THE BAU WELCOMES JJ BACK FROM MATERNITY LEAVE, THE TEAM HELPS ROSSI'S DAUGHTER INVESTIGATE A COLLEGE STUDENT'S DISAPPEARANCE, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11

JJ & David pic

Amber Stevens West Returns as Rossi's Daughter, Joy Struthers

"Target Rich" – The BAU helps Rossi's journalist daughter, Joy (Amber Stevens West), investigate the disappearance of a college student. Also, the team is alarmed when Giuseppe Montolo (Robert Neary) dies in prison after he warns Morgan about the "Dirty Dozen," an underground group of hitmen, and JJ returns from maternity leave, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Nov. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: JJ returns 2 the BAU as the team helps Rossi's daughter track a missing college student @CrimMinds_CBS 11/11 9pm http://bit.ly/1LYexFo

REGULAR CAST:

GUEST CAST:
    Amber Stevens West (Joy Struthers)
    Robert Neary (Giuseppe Montolo)
    Leif Steinert (Tom Larson)
    Lea Coco (Sam Burnett)