Morgan/Hodges/Sanders

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by andrew342678, Oct 3, 2015.

1. andrew342678

andrew342678 Civilian

Anyone else dumbfounded why they never pulled the trigger on Morgan ending up with one of these two? I mean seriously, they had hints of both. Just crazy to me.

2. Guest2U

Guest2U Civilian

In the last episode, while disarming the car-bombs, you can clearly see a flashy (diamond) ring on Morgan's finger several times. Was that a " Liz forgot to remove her ring" or a sign that's Morgan is engaged?

3. Happy Grissom

Happy Grissom Hit and Run

Great question. I think the safe bet would be it's Liz's own engagement ring. Too bad we will never know if Morgan gets hooked up with Greg or not. Sorry, Hodges! But you need to remember Wendy is just a short plane ride away.

CSI_Forever and sharp52092 like this.
  4. CSI_Forever

CSI_Forever Victim

Well if they ever make another spinoff years from now (CSI: Chicago???), we can have Greg and Morgan come back as the seasoned leads and their relationship will have a Grillows married-couple feel to it. I liked those crazy kids together and hope she was just wearing the ring as a statement piece. People wear rings however they want. :shrug:

sharp52092 likes this.
  5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I'd totally be on board for that! :)

6. andrew342678

andrew342678 Civilian

Seriously though, I feel like they totally dropped the ball in the last few seasons with these guys. Morgan/Greg was the obvious choice but the moment Hodges/Morgan got closer and started acting like a couple for Hodges mother(hilarious), and she kissed him, thought it was destined to have something happen.

Instead, they opt to keep them seperate and Hodges has that awful storyline with Elizabeta...

7. CSI_Forever

CSI_Forever Victim

Yeah I feel like the writers in the later seasons dropped the ball on a lot of personal story lines whereas in the glory days they found a good balance of focusing on the plot but still giving us enough details about the characters.