Updated CSI Merchandise List

Season 15 DVD's release date - September 15th

C.S.I. - The 15th and 'Final Season' is Announced for DVD Release
Mid-September street date for this extras-loaded 5-disc set

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation returns to the scene of the crime for its fifteenth and final season. From a lethal chemistry classroom to a fatal medical marijuana clinic to a deadly memorabilia convention, the evidence leads to Sin City's most twisted corners. Whatever the case, lead investigator D.B. Russell (Emmy winner Ted Danson) knows he can rely on the brilliance of blood-work expert Julie Finlay (Oscar nominee Elisabeth Shue) and veteran investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads), Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) and Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda).

Yet the final challenge is darkest for the elite team of experts, including Robert David Hall, Wallace Langham, Elisabeth Harnois, David Berman, and Jon Wellner, when a serial killer stalks Las Vegas and his traps threaten to ensnare one of CSI's own. The pulse-pounding suspense never lets up in the 18 gripping episodes of this 5-disc set that bring the breakthrough series to an edge-of-your-seat season finale.

In its fifteenth and FINAL season, the series averaged over 8 million viewers per episode, consistently winning its Sunday 10 pm timeslot (Source: Nielsen). All-star cast led by Ted Danson and Elisabeth Shue. Guest stars include Mark-Paul Gosselaar ("Franklin & Bash"), Patricia Arquette (Boyhood, "CSI: Cyber"), Sharon Osbourne ("The Talk"), Lisa Rinna ("The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"), Eric Roberts (The Dark Knight), and Barry Bostwick ("Scandal"). 5-disc set comes with all 18 episodes from the final season, as well as exclusive special features!
September 15th is the street date announced today by CBS/Paramount for C.S.I. - The Final Season, the show's 15th season (and its swan song). Package art is below, but first here's a list of the extras that the studio reported to retailers today:
Deleted Scenes
Cool Cars
Girls Gone Gadgets
Following The Evidence
Killer Crime Scenes
All Dolled Up
That's All, Stokes

Season 14 DVD release date = September 16

C.S.I. - CBS/Paramount Announces 'The 14th Season' DVD Set
Coming to stores this September, with a return appearance by Marg Helgenberger!

Crime never stops, and neither do the brilliant minds of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. In the fourteenth gripping season, the six-time Emmy Award winning drama dives into new depths. From serial slaughter and arson to mysterious disappearances and cannibal killings, lead investigator D.B. Russell (Emmy winner Ted Danson) uses science to shed light on the darkest crimes.

With the help of blood-work expert Julie Finlay (Oscar nominee Elisabeth Shue) and veteran investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads), Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) and Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda), the evidence never slips through the cracks. Backed up by the forensics and detective work of the rest of the unit (including Paul Guilfoyle, Robert David Hall, Wallace Langham, Elisabeth Harnois, David Berman and Jon Wellner), the truth always triumphs.

The 22 relentlessly-thrilling episodes packed in this six-disc set features the special 300th episode, with a special guest appearance by former team member Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) and the first appearance of Special Agent Avery Ryan (Emmy winner Patricia Arquette) of the FBI's Cyber-Crimes Division.

September 16th is the street date for C.S.I. - The 14th Season on DVD, according to this morning's announcement from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution. The 6-disc set will cost $69.99 SRP, but you can already pre-order it from Amazon at a discount. Packaging can be seen below, just under this list of the extras the studio has in store for the title:

Deleted Scenes
Throwback 300th
Audio Commentaries
The Making of Girls Gone Wild
.And more!

This is a bit late, but why would they charge that much for it? Most are like $49.99 or so. That seems like too much.

The SRP is just the suggested retail price, I hardly ever see them for sale that high, at least on places like Amazon. It's usually a good bit cheaper. (The Season 15 DVDs aren't listed for pre-sale on Amazon yet, that I can find, but for example: the Criminal Minds Season 10 DVDs have a SRP of $55.98, but they're on Amazon pre-order for $39.83.) Still, DVD sets always seem to be too expensive for my wallet...

Aren't the prices usually HIGH when the DVD set is first released? You'd have to wait awhile for the price to go down.

Aren't the prices usually HIGH when the DVD set is first released? You'd have to wait awhile for the price to go down.

The "suggested" retail price is set high but rarely is anyplace selling them for that. I get mine at Best Buy in the first 2 or 3 days after it's released and I haven't payed over $40 yet.

Back