"The Descent Of Man" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 4, 2009.

1. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I think the spoiler was for a 'panty party', which is different. Try the Urban Dictionary (Google is your friend) for a definition.
    LaSquisita

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's right, he did. Our little genius. Gotta love him.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nick wouldn't likely be part of the panty party, it would be part of the case he is on. Is that in this episode?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think it is supposed to be in this episode. :lol: Maybe that's where they arrest someone is during a panty party. And what the heck is a panty party anyway? And do I even want to know? :lol:

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's another way of saying panty raid.

6. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Look it up here - www.urbandictionary.com

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well there is a clip in the preview where you see a guy came out of an airstream trailer wearing only a cowboy hat and underwear....so could that be part of it?

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

9. GregNickRyanFan

It says "the requested video content cannot be loaded". :wtf: I'm in USA, I should be able to see this vid. :(

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I had the same problem, so I went directly to the CBS site and clicked on "HD videos" and clicked on it that way. I never could get the regular video on CBS' CSI page to work.

HD videos is at the top of the page then click "CSI No Accident". (I am so sick of the COMCAST commercial that comes up first!)

Susan

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks Diz, I had no problem viewing it. That was kinda cool, with the helmet-cam.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just by watching the Teaser, "The Descent of Man" looks to be a great episode. The way it was shot and done is different from CSI's norm, and might I add, it's great seeing Nick getting the one-liner and Riley with a ponytail.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Susan. that worked. :)

I think its cool seeing Nick and Riley through the cracked helmet cam. Very cool effect.

Loved Nick saying "you gonna help us out here?" to the camera. :lol:

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Man it really sucks that I can't watch the vid :(

Sad that there's no other way to watch it for people who're not from the US :(

What??? Nicky got the one-liner??? That's cool :D
    But I'm sure it'll be a great episode :) Can't wait to watch it :D

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From CSIFiles:

Charisma Carpenter is under suspicion in this week's episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, "The Descent of Man". As CSI Files previously reported, Carpenter's character is a "fun and memorable" skydiver. "I play a slinky little character named Mink," the actress told TV Guide. She added that Mink "is a suspect in the murder of her boyfriend because there was a love triangle between her and another sexy little thing played by The L Word's Erin Daniels."
    Mink claims that she was dating the victim, and the other woman also claims that he was her boyfriend. "Well, he was both of ours," Carpenter clarified. "So there was tension, because we were both vying for his affections and such. You know how competitive that can be. I mean, the three of them were even sharing a trailer!"
    Carpenter enjoyed the name her character was given. "Isn't Mink the best name in prime time?! I thought [Veronica Mars'] Kendall Casablancas was good, but Mink... wow," the actress said. She also shared information about a scene from "Descent of Man" in which her character is involved in a "panty party". Carpenter explained, "It involves dancing around half-dressed in our little Winnebago."