Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got next weeks TV Guide in the mail. And there's like this full page spread on Eric and Calleighs relationship and the picture in the magazine is of them kissing!! Also, it happens to be in the same setting of those promo pictures Delkolover gave to us. So it looks like we will be getting a kiss in 7.16. :)

It's a pretty nice lookin' kiss too.

Are you serious???? OMG!! Please, sombody scan it PLEASE!! ;D :D:D:D:D I just fell of my chair...:D

I just got next weeks TV Guide in the mail. And there's like this full page spread on Eric and Calleighs relationship and the picture in the magazine is of them kissing!! Also, it happens to be in the same setting of those promo pictures Delkolover gave to us. So it looks like we will be getting a kiss in 7.16. :)

Are you serious???? OMG!! Please, sombody scan it PLEASE!! ;D :D:D:D:D I just fell of my chair...:D

Believe Maria-EC you're not the only one.:lol:

Well after what Joanna wrote here I guess we won't be disappointed at all. It's for sure.:)

And it confirms what we have talked about lately that they will finally show them kissing. Now I think there have to be a kiss in this promo, it just can't be any other way :bolian:.

I have to say that now it's even harder to wait another week for the next episode. It's really sheer torture.:(

In the TV Guide there was also sort of a Q&A with Adam and Emily talking about the relationship and what-not. It's really funny.

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGG :drool:
now is DEF torture to wait. we have to wait one more week.

PLEASE SCANN FOR US. PLEASE PLEASE. or take a picture, jjust do anything for us to see.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FINALLYYYYY:guffaw:

i want 7.16 NOWWWWW please.:shifty:

In the TV Guide there was also sort of a Q&A with Adam and Emily talking about the relationship and what-not. It's really funny.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I have to go & get the TVguide today. Finally, the did something right! :eek:

Thank you so much for letting us know JoannaRose897, you have made my week!

Damnit, now this is going to be the longest week ever. :scream: Well at least today is going by fast. Only a little over 9 hours until the promo.

A kiss, OMG! I think I will probably scream. My roommates will probably think someone is killing me and then laugh at me when they realize that I am screaming about Eric & Calleigh.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
OMG, please please please please someone scan it for us, fasttttt :D:D:D:D:D
I'm so freaked outttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I NEED TO SEE IT NOW!!!! I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!!

I THINK EVERYONE IS FREAKIN' OUT AT THIS POINT.

OMGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE AT THIS MOMMENT.

I ONLY WANT TO SEE THE PICTUREEEEEEEEEE.

SCANN ANYONEEE??

OMGGGGGGGG I'M SOO FREAKIN' OUT :guffaw:

Please god, please, someone scan that!!!!
We're dieing :lol:

PLEASE PLEASE, whoever have the magazine upload that killer photo :guffaw:

!

OMG! Well Jonnarose you better go an find a scanner fast or you'll have a bunch of Hiphuggers hunting for you! lol!!! Somebody with a scanner go to the Walmart and see if they've put the next weeks TV guide out yet.

I don't think the promo has come out and probably want until tonight, but be on the look out for it please!

Jonnarose ain't you got that picture scanned yet! Man! Come on! Don't tell us theirs pictues and then hold out on us like that! Lol!

By the way has anyone seen the Pics on CSI Ny for their Episode 17? Looks like Danny & Lindsy are going to be the first CSI to get married & have a baby. They are having a civil service marrage in that episode.

I know everyone is excited and wants to see the photo, but please remember that you MUST have at least 3 lines of on topic posting. And I'm afraid fan-girl squealing, especially multiple times, may not be on topic posting. If the mods have to keep coming in here to remind us to play by the rules, they can shut us down for a while... and we definitely do NOT want that. This would be the absolute worst time for that. So please, squeal all you want, but remember to add the 3 lines of on topic posting.

That said...

This news makes me want to rush home to get my copy of the magazine from the mail, but darn it my mail doesn't get delivered until 5pm. I could run out to the store to buy it, but I think they may have this weeks tv guide still on the stands. Subscribers get the magazines before the newstands.

This is the best spoiler, because it is proof that their relationship DOES move to the next level and that they will kiss in next Monday's episode. For once it appears TV Guide got something right, or at least they paid attention to it, instead of trying to stir up trouble with the whole Tara thing. Or the horse-boy thing.

Haha.. Chill y'all. Here's the pic.:)
I had a little trouble scanning it and getting it on the computer and what-not. So it took a while.

pictuchaaaa.jpg

Hope it shows up.:confused:

I had a little trouble scanning it and getting it on the computer and what-not. So it took a while.

pictuchaaaa.jpg

OH GOOD LORD! What a lucky girl! Whew, did it just get hot in here. :guffaw:

Thank you so much for posting JoannaRose897, you rock! :thumbsup:

I am going to Walmart after work and you bet I am gonna be looking out for the TVguide :lol:

Well to everyone who says that this relationship wasn't going to go anywhere all I have to say is HA! In your face (as my daughter would say)

I can't wait to see the rest of the interview. I am going to be smiling like a fool for the rest of the day. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

pictuchaaaa.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you totally made my day.
my Hiphugger heart is SCREAMING AND SAYING FINALLYYYYYYYYY.

this photo is PERFECT. look at them. they are so in love. and she with her hands on him and he on her. thats justtttttt toooo PERfect.
omggggg i can't even say anything else. :guffaw:

i want next week to come FAST, i wanna see that kisss :drool:

hahahahha

and we still have the promo todayyy. so i'm much more excited :lol:

Be still my beating heart...actually i think it has just stopped beating....

I think i have just recieved the best news...ever.

A kiss in this episode, we certainly make great CSI's since many of us/if not all spotted it like a mile off, but still to get actual visual proof! I wish i lived in America id be on my way to get the magazine right now :lol: A kiss!!! seriously....i think this thread is on its last legs now :guffaw:

I think our ship has officially become canon - though it's been pretty much there since season 5, i think now its official! This bodes well for upcoming episodes too, baby steps no more, were getting bathroom scenes and kisses, i just wanna say thanks to the writers for doing it in a great way - i dont think im alone in thinking theere couldnt have been a better built up/solid relationship than the one we have now. Its been perfect and long may it continue to be :)

Last edited:

pictuchaaaa.jpg

It definately shows!!!! I can't say how grateful I am :guffaw: THanks a lot!!!!

I'm speechless. So long we've wanted this and now...proof!!!! Wauw :drool::drool::drool:
Miami heat indeed ;), The quote is pretty funny too...
Now I don't know what to do...I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight... This will make going through the week harder, for me. I'm not going to able to think of something else.
They look great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back