Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of this ep is focused on Ryan and if you want to know more check out the spoiler thread but there is a scene to keep us :drool:The ep opens with Calleigh brushing her teeth in her bathroom mirror; We then flash to Ryan who is cleaning his wounds (he gets the crap beat out of him in 719..check the spoiler thread) and then we flash to Eric who is in the bathroom shaving in front of a mirror in a bathroom which looks eerily similar to the one Calleigh was standing in...the reason for it is...it is the same bathroom!!! :eek: We then see Calleigh come into the bathroom and the two share the mirror for a moment before their phones ring and they get a call out!!

The next time I decide to skim through the posts without reading them, please hit me...

Holy crap. That's.... hilariously fantastic. *counts* More than five weeks until this episode? Boo! Either the economy or DTV is to blame, too, which causes this: :scream: even though from reading the spoiler the correct reaction should be: :D
I guess that that completely proves that they're together... and since this episode is conveniently after the whole picture thing, Mitovich can go Mega Minute some other, suffering ship. *glares*

This is a two part episode, right? Do we know if Eric is gonna be arrested in 7.15 or 7.16? It wouldn't be unusual for CSI Miami to have him arrested in 7.15 so that they could torture us for 3 weeks. I can't wait to see how's Calleigh going to react when she finds out he's arrested. I know that they're going to have a sweet scene later and the marriage talk, but I'd really like to see her face when she finds out about his arrest. And, I almost forgot that she's gonna bring him his favorite treat in jail. What do you guys think, what are they going to talk about? God, I can't wait to see that...

Eric is going to get arrested in 716 when a copy of his real birth certificate is leaked out to the authorities after it was found on Didd'ys characters computer. His character kept it as an insurance policy but when the team solves the murder of his fiancee he goes to bat for them.

Most of this ep is focused on Ryan and if you want to know more check out the spoiler thread but there is a scene to keep us :drool:The ep opens with Calleigh brushing her teeth in her bathroom mirror; We then flash to Ryan who is cleaning his wounds (he gets the crap beat out of him in 719..check the spoiler thread) and then we flash to Eric who is in the bathroom shaving in front of a mirror in a bathroom which looks eerily similar to the one Calleigh was standing in...the reason for it is...it is the same bathroom!!! :eek: We then see Calleigh come into the bathroom and the two share the mirror for a moment before their phones ring and they get a call out!!

Hope I made everyone's night/day ;)

OMG!!!! You've made my night!!! Thank you so much!! Aww, poor Ryan. I can't wait to see when this episode airs. Eric and Calleigh :D I hope he's shirtless again :drool:

Quick question about 716...

Do they really joke/talk about marriage? I thought that was just a though someone had? And what's the snack she brings him? I probably overlooked one thread and missed this somewhere. :thumbsup:

Delkolover, Hiphugger17 is right, you've made everybody's year. :lol:

OMG!!! :eek: I love this. I think writers are reading our threads, because I'm sure someone once said that something like this should happen. Well, we've been talking about seeing them in bed when they get a call out, but, still... maybe Eric will be shirtless. That's good too, right? I have a question, though... Are they talking or is it one of those openings that have a background music?

Anyway, I must say it again...
Delkolover, you're our queen and we all love you very, very much!

OMG!!!
yeps, definately made my week, month...Well it's a long wait but wow!!! That's going to be such a beautiful scene, really cute.
I think it's easier for eric to shave shirtless, no?? :devil:
Yes, delkolover, thank you very much for all these great spoilers! !

Is it possible That Calleigh is with Eric when he's arrested? MAybe that Diddy get's him arrested while he's on the stand to bring him in discredit ----> because he lied about his birthcertificate he could lie about other things? I havn't read any spoilers regarding that episode unless those about E/C. So I could be totally wrong.
I would really like to see Calleigh's reaction. And a kiss, I don't want to find out they're together for weeks without us seeing the first kiss...oh well as long as they are a couple, I guess...

I'm glad I made all you guys happy.... :D

To answer someone's question about whether we get dialogue in the opening sequence when they are in the bathroom the answer is no. I would assume there is background music playing as is standard in openings like this when there is no dialogue. The spoilers don't say if he is shirtless or not but do men shave with their clothes on? I think not b/c they are afraid the shaving cream and hair will get on their clothes ;)

I'm personally hoping we see something from the night before with them in ep 719...:devil: It would be nice especially since we see them sharing the bathroom the next morning. I think we will get confirmation they are together before this ep but this or 719 will be the first eps where we see some level of intimacy between them.

The scene just shows how comfortable they seem to be sharing the same the bathroom. The episode is really about secrets. Ryan is keeping a secret throughout the ep and they are keeping a secret. Ryan notices at the crime scene, even though his mind is elsewhere, that when Cal says good morning to Eric, Eric can't hide his smile and the weirdness of the situation. But again, Ryan shakes it off b/c he has bigger problems. Later when Cal confronts Ryan about keeping a secret from her b/c he is being careless with the case and she can tell something is wrong, Eric walks in and Ryan makes the comment about how they would know about keeping secrets and then walks out.

Cal is NOT with Eric when he is arrested by INS. Diddy's character has nothing directly to do with Eric being detained by immigration services. A copy of his real birth certificate was on Diddy's computer but it was stolen and then leaked. From the original spoilers I read, Eric is in the lab with Natalia analysing evidence when INS arrives. Those could of course change and Cal could end up being the one with him but we won't know that until the ep airs ;)

Well if they don't run any reruns in March the ep could air the last Monday in March which is the 30th, if not...then it will more than likely air the first week in April. This is all contigent on us getting 3 weeks in a row of eps in March.

Tentative March Schedule as shown by tv.com
3/2- 716 "Sink or Swim"
3/9- 717 "Divorce Party"
3/16- 718 "Slayover"
3/23- 719 "Target Specific"

Corey has told me twice that this March is their sweeps month so more than likely we will get a continuous block of eps.

okay thanks for setting that straight ;).
It's going to be an intense episode. That would be such a sweet scene if she goes to visit him. bringing him his favorite snack. I can't wait to see it.

Hmm definately a shirtless Eric:drool:. Yes indeed, we don't want him to spill on his shirt or anything like that... I'm soooo excited!!!! But it's still so far away. What's up with that? :(
I'm really looking forward to see it.

add me to that list for a shirtless Delko while he's shaving!! Um, ahem, all men save shirtless right?? LOL I can see them squabbling over who used up all the toothpaste or all the hot water in the shower, or Eric teasing Calleigh for taking too long in the bathroom!

Do they really joke/talk about marriage? I thought that was just a though someone had? And what's the snack she brings him? I probably overlooked one thread and missed this somewhere. :thumbsup:

It wasn't just a thought, Delkolover wrote it, so it's definitely not a someones imaginations, but pure true, unless they changed something in the meantime. Though I hope they didn't.:)
As for you another question, I don't know what kind of the snack it is, because it was said that it's just his favourite. I think it's not important, the most important is that she brings it to him and that she knows what's his favourite snack is;). It means a lot.:thumbsup:

Oh.. I can't wait until march!!!!!!! That's torture for me like proper TORTURE!!! OMG! I agree I will be so so so sweet when Calleigh takes him is favourite snack, did I read some where is was his favourite CUban snack or did somebody just sugest that?

OK ! More waiting and more TORTURE !!!! NOOOOOO!!!! mmmm Eric shirtlesss mmmmmm so hoottttt :drool: Omg! this episode is gonna be awesomee!!! So Eric and Calleigh are maybe living together ! or a Eric's at Calleigh's house I bet you it's not on the couch this time and there will be no need for midnight tiptoe !! :cool:

IT'S TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR!!!! :scream:

So Eric and Calleigh are maybe living together ! or a Eric's at Calleigh's house I bet you it's not on the couch this time and there will be no need for midnight tiptoe !! :cool:
I hadn't thought about that... but you're right... no need for the "no midnight tiptoe" rule!

When he gets out of the detainment center, Calleigh is there to pick him up. She says to him, something along the lines of, she would've married him to keep him in the country, if he were going to be deported. He tells her that maybe he found someone "on the inside" to marry him.

Delkolover... did I get that right?

It's been awhile since I've been over to this thread but all these spoilers!!!! I can't wait to see everything play out on screen.

I really liked how the last episode played out. I thought it was sweet when Eric put his watch on Calleigh.

A shirtless Eric might be nice to see. :drool: I really can't wait to see the bathroom scene play out on screen. It's going to be nice to see how comfortable they are with each other.

It's been awhile since I've been over to this thread but all these spoilers!!!! I can't wait to see everything play out on screen.

I really liked how the last episode played out. I thought it was sweet when Eric put his watch on Calleigh.

A shirtless Eric might be nice to see. :drool: I really can't wait to see the bathroom scene play out on screen. It's going to be nice to see how comfortable they are with each other.

I am also interested to see how they act. If it is something that is awkward to be sharing a mirror, or something they do regularly?

They probably have spent the night with each other before, but then again, maybe not. I guess we just really have to see how the next few episodes play out, and just wait for April.:rolleyes:

I'm guessing that when Ryan hits them with that remark about how they would know about keeping secrets, I'm guessing they just kind of look at one another. I don't know how I would react.:p...I'm just really excited!

Does anyone else think this scene(720) shows the seriousness of their relationship? Wasn't there a scene with Cal and Jake last season where she commented about how he has sunday afternoon football and she has her mornings as their own private time-if this scene really plays out then isn't Cal sharing more of herself with Eric that she wouldn't share with Jake? Just my 2 cents worth...

Does anyone else think this scene(720) shows the seriousness of their relationship? Wasn't there a scene with Cal and Jake last season where she commented about how he has sunday afternoon football and she has her mornings as their own private time-if this scene really plays out then isn't Cal sharing more of herself with Eric that she wouldn't share with Jake? Just my 2 cents worth...

If I remember correctly it was when Jake commented to Calleigh that he didn't hear her leave in the morning and something along the lines where she says a girls gotta keep some secrets.

So I am thinking that Eric & Calleigh have been together for a while because sharing a bathroom in a new relationship seems kinda off to me. (But then again this is Miami and everything is always turned around) I really don't see him imposing on Calleigh unless they are pretty much close to living together or even living together. Oh damn, I've worked myself into a frenzy again. :lol:

If I remember correctly it was when Jake commented to Calleigh that he didn't hear her leave in the morning and something along the lines where she says a girls gotta keep some secrets.

So I am thinking that Eric & Calleigh have been together for a while because sharing a bathroom in a new relationship seems kinda off to me. (But then again this is Miami and everything is always turned around) I really don't see him imposing on Calleigh unless they are pretty much close to living together or even living together. Oh damn, I've worked myself into a frenzy again. :lol:

Intresting observation about the comment she made to Jake. If they are in Eric's place then she decided to stay and get ready there, therefore "not keeping secrets" like she said, which shows her being comfortable enough with Eric as to share her morning with him. In the other hand, if they are at her place then it shows she's open enough to him as to let him be at her most private and intimate space which, again, shows how comfortable she is with him and their relationship.

Either way you look at it, it does seem like she is sharing more of herself with Eric and in a much shorter time.

Last edited:
Does Eric still have his place or is he still living at the hotel? I have a feeling that they are staying at Cal's.

So Eric and Calleigh are maybe living together ! or a Eric's at Calleigh's house I bet you it's not on the couch this time and there will be no need for midnight tiptoe !! :cool:
I hadn't thought about that... but you're right... no need for the "no midnight tiptoe" rule!

When he gets out of the detainment center, Calleigh is there to pick him up. She says to him, something along the lines of, she would've married him to keep him in the country, if he were going to be deported. He tells her that maybe he found someone "on the inside" to marry him.

Delkolover... did I get that right?
OMG! She would marry him that's so sweet ! mmmm I can't wait!!! Sorry I'm probably just simple:rolleyes: but what do they mean by 'on the inside'?? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back