Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OMG that is so funny!!! I needed that laugh!:guffaw::guffaw:

But it looks as if Nick's gonna pull his gun one too many times. It's almost like those "Goin' after him" scenes were an ominous sign.

If TPTB and George allow those scenes to be shown.:scream:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

An episode with Nick's name in the title? Consider me fainted. :lol:

If this is true, then it seems he's certainly been working his way up to it with all the gun pulling this season. Maybe he's extra cautious because of what happened to Warrick? Or more reckless because of it?

The whole "Greg does something..." ...I wouldn't put too much stock in some of the tidbits. When we actually see the episode, that's usually what they turn out to be. Tidbits. :) I refuse to get fooled again! :lol:

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Ha! Very true! Hopefully all goes through. I think that would be an interesting storyline. It's kind of like "Boom" revised. I'm diggin' the Nick stuff. Catherine is also getting some stuff according to the episode dealing with her deceased father. Hopefully they do her justice.

I really hope the give Greg his day in the sun. And I really hope it's not one of those "WATCH NEXT WEEK!" episodes, when Greg does something really little.

Another thing, and correct me if I'm wrong, didn't someone from CSI: Miami have the whole, "A team member is held hostage" storyline as well? The day we get recycled Miami storylines is the day I become a GSR fan! Can't the writers find some equally awesome stories that are non-Miami related???

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That is funny! :lol:

Yeah just last season we had a mole in the lab/LVPD, didn't we?

So true. It will probably get cut anyway, most of Greg's stuff does.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'd be shocked if that title remains since I trust TPTB as much as I trust my cat not to jump on the piano when I'm not around.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep they did, it was Natalia a mole for the feds, they wanted evidence of corruption and she only fed them positive things about the lab.
    That I believe would be Calleigh that your thinking of (The blonde one) lol.

Okay ep 23 spoiler noticed this part, as pointed out though it is subject to change but still. "Sergeant Curtis helps the team to slove the murder and to take down the gang."

As to Greg fans, in ep 24 it says he does something that may end his career, now this could be a good thing for Greg, IF the writers do right this could be his storyline, and the fact that its in the last ep of the season, with hopes of a possible season ten lets hope that this is his time starting to come into play.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This jives with another spoiler that was posted saying Sofia was going to come back and be killed off at the end of the season.

8. Destiny

Yep Smokey but something else I was eluding to her rank, when we last saw her wasn't she a Detective, now she is a Sergeant. I underlined Curtis one to point out about the previous rumored spoiler but also it showed the rank to. ;)

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah and "Could" is a BIG word. Just cause it could doesn't mean it will.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm sorry if I sound like a dufus, but what ranks higher?

I really hope these spoilers are true, if so we are in for a rockin' season!!!:thumbsup:

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Good catch, Destiny! I didn't even notice the Sergeant part of it! That sounds awesome!

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

My thoughts are this:

I certainly hope with a two-part season ender that there will not be a cliffhanger. I hate those.

Just because the character is Sergeant Curtis, does not necessarily mean that it's Sophia Curtis. Where is this rumor that she is returning? This person could be assuming that is what they meant. You never know.

As soon as I started reading that Nick shot a suspect, I knew he was going to be investigated and I'll assume that him holding the gun on McKeen will be part of that investigation.

Greg may not be a CSI anymore, good, I never liked him as a CSI. He was better in the lab.

And why is Hodges always out in the field. I guess Wendy never will be. However, Hodges being held hostage could be funny. I think he'll be having to change his pants after that. :guffaw:

13. Destiny

In most police departments the Ranks go something like this from low to highest, Officer, Detective, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain and so on.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I can see Hodges running his mouth now. He'll probably get slapped around a bit. If we're lucky!

Also, speedy you're right. It may not be Sophia. It could be another Curtis, but my gut's telling me it's her...hopefully anyways.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I was just thinking, it has never been confirmed if Eric signed a one year or two year contract extension. They mentioned everyone else but him in those articles. It is possible they might write the story for him in case he does not come back for the next season. Personally I would cry if he did not but it is just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.