CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn, I was just going to ask if anyone knows how on earth Adam and Stella both end up on the Brooklyn Bridge before he asks her to get some pizza, and you answered it for me, thanks! ;)
Well, I think the case is tied to the bridge, but we also discover that Adam lives in Brooklyn. :p

Re: Adam asking Stell for pizza, my first impression was to wonder if he is looking at her as a confidant in connection with whatever life crisis he is supposed to have this upcoming season?
That was my first thought - and, quite frankly, what I would prefer it to be. We'll see, but it would be really nice if we got to see Adam have a strong connection to someone - and Stella is the perfect person for that. (I do wonder how close of a relationship Adam has with his family, but I digress.)

Personally, if I needed to talk to someone, I'd pick Stella or Hawkes - and, as has been pointed out, Adam and Stella have had a few little bonding moments before, such as the HIV thing, the bully scene, etc - I also think about the scene in "Right Next Door" when Adam held the elevator open to tell Stella about the notes - there was something vulnerable about the way he told her that the notes were asking for help.

I thought I read somewhere that D/L fans would be happy this season? What if "the bump" is under Lindseys shirt? Maybe SHE is pregnant with an 8-ball!

Maybe SHE is pregnant with an 8-ball!
Did she sleep with the pool table? :p

One spoiler says Danny and Lindsay's relationship will be 'stronger than ever' (have we ever seen it 'strong'?), Carmine says things seem 'stagnant', another spoiler says Rikki has a secret that could 'rupture' the 'romance' between Danny and Lindsay (they have a 'romance' after the unresolved ending of 4.19?) -- I'm just not convinced that they're revealing anything and instead are just giving us smoke and mirrors.

From a logical standpoint, I don't really think Lindsay being pregnant makes any more sense than Rikki being pregnant - although admittedly for different reasons. How would they possibly write that into the show? How is she going to work around chemicals if she's pregnant? Etc etc etc...

Last edited:
Maybe SHE is pregnant with an 8-ball!

One spoiler says Danny and Lindsay's relationship will be 'stronger than ever' (have we ever seen it 'strong'?), Carmine says things seem 'stagnant', another spoiler says Rikki has a secret that could 'rupture' the 'romance' between Danny and Lindsay (they have a 'romance' after the unresolved ending of 4.19?) -- I'm just not convinced that they're revealing anything and instead are just giving us smoke and mirrors.

From a logical standpoint, I don't really think Lindsay being pregnant makes any more sense than Rikki being pregnant - although admittedly for different reasons. How would they possibly write that into the show? How is she going to work around chemicals if she's pregnant? Etc etc etc...

I agree! They are giving out so many foilers that I cant even see the truth any more.
I think for once in my life I am just going to wait and watch. WHOA did I just got spoiler free? Crazy.
Well for this show at least!

PerfectAnomaly said:
Originally Posted by Lori K.
On it,but I think she got jabbed with the que stick a couple of times!
Hope he used chalk!
And that pretty much sums up the level of romance and love of the sex scene in "Snow Day." :guffaw:
Is that why they had to take shots of tequila? :guffaw:

CSI_Kat said:
Hi there! I don't think this has been posted here yet.
... they really spelled Hawkes' name wrong. :brickwall: Please to be spell-checking next time, TVGuide.

sounds intresting,especially the D/L part
the sad thing is I read somewhere, the while thing might help them to get closer :brickwall: I was hopping it would end :(

sounds intresting,especially the D/L part
the sad thing is I read somewhere, the while thing might help them to get closer :brickwall: I was hopping it would end :(

There are so many conflicting (or ambiguous) spoilers out there that TPTB really are keeping us all guessing. We'll just have to wait and see. I can't wait for the new season to start. :)

5.02 - Page Turner - Press Release

MAC AND THE TEAM FRANTICALLY SEARCH FOR THE CAUSE OF SEVERAL DEATHS BY RADIATION POISONING, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 1 Grammy Award-Winning and Multi-Platinum Recording Artist "Maroon 5" Guests

"Page Turner" - An urgent search for the cause of a series of deaths by radiation poisoning may ultimately lead to a very deadly volume in the New York City Library, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Maroon 5.................................... Adam Levine
Maroon 5................................ James Valentine
Maroon 5.............................. Jesse Carmichael
Maroon 5.................................. Mathew Flynn
Maroon 5.............................. Michael Madden
Ka Blam................................... Jonathon Trent
Joel Paulson................................ Edward Kerr
Lhamo Vadhana................ Ramon De Ocampo
Lawrence Wagner......................... Tyler Poelle
Man In Movie.............................. Matt Zogaric
Woman In Movie........... Heidi Johanningmerier
Liza Carpenter........................... Helena Barrett

Written by: Trey Callaway
Directed by: Frederick E.O. Toye

5.02 - Page Turner - Press Release

MAC AND THE TEAM FRANTICALLY SEARCH FOR THE CAUSE OF SEVERAL DEATHS BY RADIATION POISONING, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 1 Grammy Award-Winning and Multi-Platinum Recording Artist "Maroon 5" Guests

"Page Turner" - An urgent search for the cause of a series of deaths by radiation poisoning may ultimately lead to a very deadly volume in the New York City Library, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Maroon 5.................................... Adam Levine
Maroon 5................................ James Valentine
Maroon 5.............................. Jesse Carmichael
Maroon 5.................................. Mathew Flynn
Maroon 5.............................. Michael Madden
Ka Blam................................... Jonathon Trent
Joel Paulson................................ Edward Kerr
Lhamo Vadhana................ Ramon De Ocampo
Lawrence Wagner......................... Tyler Poelle
Man In Movie.............................. Matt Zogaric
Woman In Movie........... Heidi Johanningmerier
Liza Carpenter........................... Helena Barrett

Written by: Trey Callaway
Directed by: Frederick E.O. Toye

This episode is called "Page Turner" and is also the episode with Maroon 5. Remember when Ausiello said Maroon 5 had "Danny and Lindsay montage written all over it?" I wonder if we'll find out that they are starting over after "the Ruben incident?" I'd love to see Danny make some sort of peace with himself, but I don't want any more emo DL. But I would think they'd have to start over/continue in order for Rikki's "big secret" to possibly "rupture" them. It's too bad, because it would be so nice for them to just make a mature, clean break; but then TPTB couldn't trot out the Drama Llama at will and we all know how they love their Drama Llama.

Btw, what's up with using the word "rupture" in regard to DL? It sounds like they're going to be rushed to the ER for surgery. "We need to remove the Lindsay from Danny before it ruptures and kills him! Get him to the O.R.! STAT!!!" :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back