Forensic sites

Trust me, if I find such an online Forensics Dictionary I will most certainly share the wealth. ;) This stuff is all so fascinating, it still amazes me how they can piece together a face from just a person's skull... :eek:

Well I may not have found exactly what I was looking for but I did find this awesome program for those interested in Blood Spatter Analysis:

BackTrack

HemoSpat

Pretty neat stuff, I'll have to look into it more later.

Big props to the real CSI on the board or those looking to become CSI, I'd never be able to figure half of this stuff out and I'm sure the long hours online would kill me. :lol:

Thank you so much for the links. Though now I can't really go and read everything, holidays are coming and it's always good to have interesting plans for the long summer days, don't you think so?

ive been on most of these sites but thanks for those i haven't and for reminding me of those i havent been on for a while.

The former administrator to the site CSI Forensics, R. Blatch, is applying for a position of CSI I and has handed the site over to me as new admin. Am looking for people as moderators. Also need people who are versed in, or are interested in, forensics to contribute to the site.

Back