I Have A CSI Music question.

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by katpin31791, Aug 6, 2008.

1. triplu

triplu Civilian

Sorry for disturbing... but for many years I've tryed to find a track from CSI NY season 5 episode 9 The Box... in the whole episode is played a piano ish, when Sid and Hawkes collects evidence and again in the lab scene... Everywhere I looked many asks for this track but nobody find an answer! I've forget about it but now I've saw the episode on tv and reminded me of the track again... Is an impressive track!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, I'm not sure how to go about figuring out the name of the song since it's instrumental. Having said that, since it is instrumental, I'm inclined to think it was written by the show's composer, Bill Brown. I can't be sure, though...

Maybe someone else can be more helpful! :)

3. CSI-FANatic

CSI-FANatic Civilian

In CSI: Las Vegas, Season-5 Episode-10 "No Humans Involved", does anybody know the song name or where I can find this music, it's a melodic rift with almost angelic voices saying "aaaaahhhh" in the last minute of the show at the end when Sara is looking up her mom's murder case file at the computer... Anybody know where I can find it or who it is?? Thanks! :)

4. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

The song is called Home by Blimp Mason.

CSI-FANatic likes this.
  5. CSI-FANatic

CSI-FANatic Civilian

I appreciate the effort but that's not it. In the episode it's the last 30 seconds as Sara is looking up her mom's murder case when she killed the dad... It has no beats or melodies it's just an angelic "aaaaaahhhh" voice. Watch the episode the last 30 seconds you'll hear that I'm talking about.

6. grycl

grycl Civilian

Im currently looking for trip hop music clips artist from Sea6x20 "Poppin Tags" and Sea7x1 "Built to Kill Pt1. Both sound like same artist. Ive read it could be Simon J. Hunter but I'm hoping its someone else. Scene from S6 is where they are tearing down posters and examining staples in the lab. Scene from S7 is Warrick in the lab examaning gun and Doc Robbins doing autopsy stuff. Lotta ppl on the web asking bout both these music clips and I havent seen any search results for them anywhere! Pls Help