Ratings Discussion

It seems to take two or three weeks to build back up their viewers and bam another two or three week string of reruns.This is no way to treat a show that helped to start the rebirth of your network.

It seems to take two or three weeks to build back up their viewers and bam another two or three week string of reruns.This is no way to treat a show that helped to start the rebirth of your network.

Don't most networks do this anyway?

Just an FYI, there is no new episode of Chicago Fire until April 24th.

I think it is harder for 10pm shows in general. All the high rated ones seem to be on at 9 or 8pm

Ratings for Backfire 2.4 in 18-49 Demo, 10.93 overall

On CBS, Survivor earned a series low-tying 2.4, down a tenth from last week's 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. Criminal Minds garnered a 3.0, up two tenths from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49. CSI notched a 2.4, up three tenths from last week's 2.1 among adults 18-49.

Susan

This would be final rating for Backfire. (included in CBS's article on rating for the week ending April 14)

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION was first in households (7.2/12), viewers (11.11m), adults 25-54 (3.4/08) and adults 18-49 (2.4/07). Compared to last week, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION was up +14% in both households (from 6.3/10) and adults 18-49 (from 2.1/06), +13% in adults 25-54 (from 3.0/07) and added +1.22m viewers (from 9.89m, +12%). CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION posted its best deliveries in both viewers and adults 25-54 since Jan. 23, 2013 and its best adults 18-49 rating since Feb. 6, 2013.

Susan

Ratings for Fearless

Overall the 10pm timeslot was pretty poor and they somehow still managed to win it!

CSI garnered a series low 1.8 adults 18-49 rating down 25 percent from a 2.4 on April 10.

Susan

Ouch, of course I don't think skipping for a week last week helped. And wasn't there a rerun of Elementary instead?

Does anyone else think CSI is taking CSI: NY's place on Fridays next season?

Ouch, of course I don't think skipping for a week last week helped. And wasn't there a rerun of Elementary instead?

I'm thinking there's a strong possibility...

Not really. Going into it's 14th season CSI is too expensive to produce. They really should be keeping it in a timeslot that it has a chance to make money for the network. It does OK where it is, it's usually down after reruns or when not on the week before but that should be expected. And remember, they're STILL in contract negotiations with Criminal Minds. :wtf: Would they want to take a chance of losing a majority of their Wednesday night lineup all at once? (Yes, I'm just a little pissed that those contract negotiations are taking so long! :scream:)

Susan

CSI is on Fire because of Chicago and Chicago will burn CSI. :p

Sorry, I've been enjoying CF and since the ratings haven't been that good, I just assume it's because of CF.

Ratings for Ghosts of the Past Up from last week with 9.97 overall, 2.2 in 18-49 demo.

CSI garnered a 2.2, up three tenths from last week's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating

---------------​

CSI is on Fire because of Chicago and Chicago will burn CSI. :p
Never seen Chicago Fire and at this point don't have the desire to see it either. Went through a stage starting about 5th or 6th grade through high school in which I had to see every tv show or movie about fire, fire trucks, or firemen though (Emergency, Code Red...). :thumbsup:

Susan

Back