George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

I love how George is sharing photos with Shane and csifiles. They look like they had a great time.

Awesome! Love that George is willing to share a peek into a bit of his off-camera life. Looks like he and Monika are having fun! :)

That is one great banner Smokey.

Thanks to George and Shane for the pics. Glad to see he's having a little fun after the busy summer he's had this year. :bolian: Was never much for Kiss or Motley Crew but I did like me some Metallica, Scorpions and a few others. :lol:

Think I remember reading something where he said he watched a lot of reality tv so he may just have watched "Gene Simmons Family Jewels".

Susan

Love the news photos of George posted on Twitter. He looks like he is having a great time filming. Thanks a bunch for posting them.

Love the news photos of George posted on Twitter. He looks like he is having a great time filming. Thanks a bunch for posting them.

Agreed! :D I'm glad he seems to have a good time hanging out with the crew and doesn't mind the picture taking. In fact, looks like he's having fun! :) Now I'm greedy. I want more! :lol:

I've read that he also likes to watch Pawn Stars, which I also like to watch. Its a funny show & very interesting historical pieces are shown.

Does anyone knw where I can find the other Insider interview from the 22nd? I taped it that day but they showed something else. Charter programming really sucks sometimes :(

I think it's part of something that's to be shown during premiere week in September, if I'm not mistaken. But don't worry...the TV spots always end up online somewhere. :)

Just saw the new Twitter pics of George. I love when he has fun with the camera. Keep them coming.

Back