Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is so fine. I love him in his Cubs gear. I grew up watching the Cubs and going to games with my grandparents. I need to get a new hat this year. Mine finally feel apart this past season. Wish I knew when he was gonna be at a game and I would go visit my grandparents and go to the game.

He is so fine. I love him in his Cubs gear. I grew up watching the Cubs and going to games with my grandparents. I need to get a new hat this year. Mine finally feel apart this past season. Wish I knew when he was gonna be at a game and I would go visit my grandparents and go to the game.

He's so fine? Really? :wtf:

Sorry but he's NOT fine.

He's so uh.. hehe.. well you know... :drool:

He's going to be at the game on May 6th :D It's the Cubs' military appreciation day so I'm not sure if he's just going to be involved in some sort of presentation/tribute thing before the game, or the 7th inning stretch or both. I have my fingers crossed for both ;)

I never got a cubs hat :( my parents were not exactly the baseball types. I grew up loving the cubs anyway :)

He's going to be at the game on May 6th :D It's the Cubs' military appreciation day so I'm not sure if he's just going to be involved in some sort of presentation/tribute thing before the game, or the 7th inning stretch or both. I have my fingers crossed for both ;)

I need to get a ticket for that! and we need to talk about that, too. I'll fb you.

I am gonna have to check out going to Chicago in May then and try to go to the game. I would love to see Gary.
Definitely. Absolutely. (He's fantastic in person)

I never got a cubs hat :( my parents were not exactly the baseball types. I grew up loving the cubs anyway :)
Go you!!!!! :thumbsup:

legitlyobsessed said:

I need to get a ticket for that! and we need to talk about that, too. I'll fb you.
ooooh, yeah we do :)

legitlyobsessed said:
I am gonna have to check out going to Chicago in May then and try to go to the game. I would love to see Gary.
Definitely. Absolutely. (He's fantastic in person)
Agree, agree, AGREE!!!!

And real quick, here are a couple pics from the GS Foundation FB page...

Temecula201203.jpg

Temecula201204.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone see the Twitter post about his wife and daughter being at Steppenwolf this season?

I still wish they could guest on CSI NY sometime. IDK if it'll happen though *sigh*. Moira's said she'd like to. I wonder what they could write for either of them that wouldn't end with them playing dead. Although that'd probably make for some hilarious outtakes if there was an autopsy scene LOL. I wouldn't want to see either as a villain either...I'd love it if somehow Moira could play the love interest for Mac, but I know with the Christine character around, it won't happen. It'd be so cute in the behind the scenes footage though, whatever pics got posted.

We'll have the NASCAR race on anyway Sunday, and I'll try and remember to watch the game in May, too.

Thanks for the pics :D

Anyone see the Twitter post about his wife and daughter being at Steppenwolf this season?

I still wish they could guest on CSI NY sometime. IDK if it'll happen though *sigh*. Moira's said she'd like to. I wonder what they could write for either of them that wouldn't end with them playing dead. Although that'd probably make for some hilarious outtakes if there was an autopsy scene LOL. I wouldn't want to see either as a villain either...I'd love it if somehow Moira could play the love interest for Mac, but I know with the Christine character around, it won't happen. It'd be so cute in the behind the scenes footage though, whatever pics got posted.

We'll have the NASCAR race on anyway Sunday, and I'll try and remember to watch the game in May, too.

Thanks for the pics :D

With her luck, they might make her as the killer. :rolleyes:

Anyone around? No one's wished Gary happy birthday yet :( I know he likely won't see it here, but I'm surprised the thread hasn't gotten bumped yet.

He looks great for his age :D

This morning I congratulated personally. I never forget Gary's birthday. He is a great man.

Last edited:
Hello,

I see all the nice pictures of Gary Sinise. He is a true American. He believes in humanity, family, the United States of America, and most of all, PEACE!:)

Gary gives a person that warm feeling inside that everything will be O.K., he is not some "stuck up Hollywood Actor.

He believes in our troops because he was one of them, and I see him from time to time asking the public to eat at Ryan's Restaurant on holiday's that Americans have because of all the troops from the late 1600's to now!:)

Peace,
Jimi

I would never forget Gary's birthday as it is exactly 1 month after mine and St Patricks Day is the same day , i wished him Happy Birthday on his twitter. He still doesn't look a day over 45. I hope he knocked back a few and relaxed.

Hello Taylorgirl,

Does Gary Sinise live in Chicago? I haven't read through these postings to see, but when I saw the topic "Chicago's Finest", I was just guessing he lived in Chicago. I'm still sort of new to this Community Board, and there is so much to read, I haven't had time to read all the postings.

I once lived in the heart of Chicago for 7 months back in the 80's. I hated it and I came home, but met some nice friends while living and working in Chicago.

By the way, I love Anna Belknap (Lindsay) She is the best!

Peace:)
Jimi

Back