George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to click on this story. :lol:

How To Win At Rock, Paper, Scissors

Now who else has flashbacks of Nick & Warrick when they read this? :lol: The first thing I thought of when I saw the story title was Nick & Warrick playing to see who had to go into the pool in Let The Seller Beware. :lol:

Susan

You just wanted an excuse to think of Nick going into the pool. ;) :lol:

Of course she did! And then she gave it to us too!
winkgrin.gif
booty-1.gif

I can't wait to lure my son into a game of RPS, and see if that article helps me out :devil:

Last edited:
That is one of my favorite nick and warrick scenes. And, of course, one of my favorite nick scenes.

Anyone find any pictures of George at that golf event this past Friday?
After a long and fruitless search...

It was postponed. :( Here's a link to their facebook page. Maybe someone can click on the "CHANGE OF DATE FOR THE P.L.A.T.E.S 1ST ANNUAL CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC" notice and see if it gives a date. I don't have facebook so all I get is the facebook login page.

You just wanted an excuse to think of Nick going into the pool. ;) :lol:
Who needs an excuse to think of Nick going into the pool? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Susan

Marg and Eric were at the wedding. Knew little tidbits would start coming out sooner or later. :)

TV Guide - Keck's Exclusives (There is a spoiler so don't click if you don't want spoiled.)

The little part we as George Eads fans like to read:
George Eads (Nick) got married on June 17 with cast mates Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) and Eric Szmanda (Greg) in attendance. "Billy [Petersen] sent an amazing salad bowl and note," says George,

Susan

Marg and Eric were at the wedding. Knew little tidbits would start coming out sooner or later. :)

TV Guide - Keck's Exclusives (There is a spoiler so don't click if you don't want spoiled.)

The little part we as George Eads fans like to read:
George Eads (Nick) got married on June 17 with cast mates Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) and Eric Szmanda (Greg) in attendance. "Billy [Petersen] sent an amazing salad bowl and note," says George,
Susan

thank you :) and I already knew the spoilerish bit but thanks for the warning :)

Salad bowl? Really? Is that a typical wedding gift?

it depends. If it's something the couple want then I would say yes.

Thanks for posting that Blackflag!!
I kind of thought that maybe more local castmates would be there. I hope we hear more!

For my wedding, regardless of what I registered for, I wound up getting at least 3 absolutely gorgeous crystal salad/fruit bowls. I don't use them all of the time, but certainly for nice dinners or parties. It seems to be a pretty regular type gift, and they can be pretty dang expensive now I'm sure.

One of my standard fall-back gifts if I don't know a person very well yet, is a photograph frame :lol:

Thanks for finding it! He's looking good:) - I'm assuming it's from the new season.

The shirt is interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back