Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the ep, loved that scene! :D:lol: And all Greg's scenes (and Frankie, I like her :)) *off to watch scene again* :p

I guess we were a little... blinded by the smoke... :lol: cheesy! :D but yeah... glad I wasn't the only one who seen something that wasn't there....

:lol:

I guess we were a little... blinded by the smoke... :lol: cheesy! :D but yeah... glad I wasn't the only one who seen something that wasn't there....

Yeah, I just figured it was Vartann that Cath had her arms around and Nick screaming because I knew the three of them were going to be at the scene together lol. I forgot all about the bomb tech lol.

Yeah, I just figured it was Vartann that Cath had her arms around and Nick screaming because I knew the three of them were going to be at the scene together lol. I forgot all about the bomb tech lol.

Hah,
I guess Greg leaning over a bomb about to blow makes absolutely no sense anyway! :p

I loved the time Greg was on screen, he got to play the hero by stopping those guys. Plus he got to use the welder! Sweet.

That scene was great. He stopped them in a very Gregish way . I like him for that. The scene is ironic, the two people with gun couldn't stop the guys but Greg did it spontaneously. :D

Greg did look good but when doesn't he. :lol:
And of course Greg would be the one who would volunteer to go back and find the sex tapes. Then he looked so disappointed they were just dancing audition tapes. :lol:
It was kind of hot, him using the welding equipment. :drool:

I thought so too!!!! He looked really good with those glasses. For a brief moment it looked to me as if he belonged in a sci-fi post-apocalyptic movie (I think he had a Vin Diesel vibe going there for a second). :lol:

You know, now that you mention it, I could see him doing something like that. :lol: I just kept thinking, Greg can weld too...you go boy!! :lol:

He wasn't actually welding though, was he? He was just using the flame cutter to break into the safe.

That is what I was thinking. If he were actually welding, the flame would be a bright blue and he'd be using welding rods as well...and usually if yer welding, it's to seal up something, not cut something apart.

But if yer a Greg fan... I suppose it doesn't really matter on the minor technicalities, now does it :lol:
With Greg looking that good who was really looking at anything else on the screen. :p

Well true, it was not real welding but in simple terms it is easier to call it that. I can't think of what to really call it so welding seemed easier. Plus I know he would have had to wear the full face cover helmet if it was real welding, because welding causes sparks. My brother, while even wearing that, has managed to injure his one eye from a spark flying under the face guard.

But as for Greg, he just looked really hot doing it. I like SpasmThatCat's icon with it! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back